Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of C3G Destructible Object Rules (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55039)

Tornado June 29th, 2019 08:31 PM

Re: Draftable Vehicles - Waiting for new Initial Test

Yeah, +2 from Sue.

IAmBatman June 29th, 2019 10:12 PM

OK. Well if the car is feeling like a tank with Sue in it, we could always consider turning the defense down to 5 on it. It's a Sports car, after all.

Tornado June 30th, 2019 08:34 AM

I am going to re-match that one and see if I can do better with a different strategy.

IAmBatman June 30th, 2019 08:38 AM

Fan Four can be very match up dependent as well, especially if their D20 is hot. People movers and auto-wounders are great against them. Teams that just rely on strong or multiple attacks are not.

Tornado June 30th, 2019 08:53 AM

Iron Man KOd Ms Marvel immediately and the team never recovered. Carol was their best chance to take out Sue. Going to hold her back a bit this time and try to set it up for her to fly in and cause some.damage.

IAmBatman June 30th, 2019 09:25 AM

I don't see Ms. Marvel on what you posted. What army did you run in the test you're referring to? (Also, who's DM in your other test?).

Tornado June 30th, 2019 10:23 AM

Dragon Man. The Creatures are my go to test army.

I have not posted the last test yet, I forgot my laptop yesterday. Maybe later today.
Just realized Shocker is a.pretty hard counter, so we will see how that goes.

Tornado June 30th, 2019 10:25 AM

Sports Car, Reed, Sue, Tony Hasbro, Iceman and Atom vs. Carol, Cap, Winter Soldier and Shocker.

IAmBatman June 30th, 2019 10:31 AM

Yeah, his Shockwave should be able to blow the car up (which is cool).

LordVenoc June 30th, 2019 11:38 AM

Realized I never chimed in here after reading through some of this a while back (and subsequently catching up more). Figured I should chime in, given I was one of the first Allies giving some negative feedback.

I generally like this direction a lot better. Works away from Cars being a nice boon to squads, but otherwise a pain to keep on your team, to a generally more fun addition. I think the cover implementation is a nice medium to allow some powers to work in cards, as originally they felt overcosted, as the auto wound was typically not worth missing out on the other things the driver (in the case of heroes) could do otherwise.

Definitely looking forward to seeing this keep moving!

Tornado June 30th, 2019 11:56 AM

Thanks LV!
Last test went way better. Shocker saved the day by Knocking Back Reed to free up Carol to go after Sue in the Sports Car. F4 had some bad d20 rolls as well.

I think you are good if you want to start testing Bats. I am.going to get in a few more. I want to try some lower point games and some Car vs. Car matches.

IAmBatman June 30th, 2019 03:22 PM

I’ll wait for you to post your results and we can propose a move to public testing. Staying formal here should help us stay focused.

Thanks for the feedback, LV!