Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Battle Reports (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   My Ultimate Battle (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=20900)

Kaemon n' Raelin Dude August 19th, 2008 10:17 PM

My Ultimate Battle

I will post the battle pics and a bit of a battle report tomorrow. Here's a look at what it will be.

JANDAR
Jandar's army approaches out of the Thaelenk Tundra ready to destroy Utgar once and for all and claim the wellsprings.

Nilfiem
Concan
Kelda
Raelin
Sgt. Drake RotV
Sir Dupuis
Sir Denrick
Zetacron

x1 Sentenials
x1 KoW
x2 Knights Templar
AE

ULLAR
From the depths of the Ticilla Jungle emerges an army that will stand up to any of the other generals. Its giant will kill any Utgarian monster. Its elves will rival Einar's samurai swarms. Nilfiem will bow down to its dragon. It is the army of Ullar.

Charos
Jotun
Syvarris
Theracus
Venoc Warlord
Ulginesh
Kentla Gwyn
Morsbane

x2 Warriors of Ashra
x2 Armoc Viper
x1 Aubrien Archers

EINAR
Kato Katsuro looks out on the battle from his small tower. He has 4 of his rifflemen guarding him and his samurai on the battlefield, accompanied by a band of greeks and the orange dragon.

Kato Katsuro
Kaemon Awa
Parmenio
Zelrig

x2 Ashigaru Harquebus
x2 Ashigaru Yari
Izumi Samurai
Tawaga Samurai
x1 Sacred Band

VYDAR
Vydar commands Braxas to lead his army into battle. She does so with pride... and bad breath.

Braxas
Major Q9
Major X17
Agent Carr
Sudema
Otonashi

x1 Gladiatrons
Krav Maga Agents

UTGAR
Su-Bak-Na snorts in disgust as one of his marro drones mentions Jandar's name. He is ready to kill, and not just kill Jandarians, but anyone... He cries in anger as he thrusts his weapon out, stabbing and killing the marro drone who'd mentiolned Jandar. It was time to take the wellsprings for Utgar.

Su-Bak-Na
Wo-Sa-Ga
Ne-Gok-Sa
Kee-Mo-Shi
Taelord
Deathwalker 9000
Grimnak
Cyperian

Marro Warriors
x2 Marro Drones
x1 Minions of Utgar
x1 Blade Gruts
Zettian Gruts
x2 Deathreavers

AQUILLA
A small army gathers at the edge of the Ticilla Jungle. They won't play a large roll in the battle, but they're there anyway...

Sujoah

x1 Fyorlag Spiders

Agent of Vydar August 19th, 2008 10:29 PM

Re: My Ultimate Battle

I'm guessing this is all one battle with the different armies. That must be one big battlefield.

ABOMINATION August 24th, 2008 10:15 PM

Re: My Ultimate Battle

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaemon n' Raelin Dude (Post 651821)

EINAR
Kato Katsuro looks out on the battle from his small tower. He has 4 of his rifflemen guarding him and his samurai on the battlefield, accompanied by a band of greeks and the orange dragon.

Isn't the 'orange dragon' Zelrig red?:lol: