Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape News (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Heroscape.com is down (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=41254)

ZAKOVANI May 15th, 2012 10:52 AM

Heroscape.com is down

Hey guys, I haven't logged in for a long while, but I noticed just now that Heroscape.com is down and entirely removed from Hasbro's sites. Does anyone have copies of all the scenarios and unit bios that were on the site? There were some scenarios in there that, well, were only on that site. If anyone has them saved, could you put them in the downloads? Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I have never posted here before haha.

Lord Pyre May 15th, 2012 12:33 PM

Re: Heroscape.com is down

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZAKOVANI (Post 1609070)
Hey guys, I haven't logged in for a long while, but I noticed just now that Heroscape.com is down and entirely removed from Hasbro's sites. Does anyone have copies of all the scenarios and unit bios that were on the site? There were some scenarios in there that, well, were only on that site. If anyone has them saved, could you put them in the downloads? Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I have never posted here before haha.

It's been down for a while. Pretty useless site, but still sad. :p

Can't help with the scenarios, but I'm sure someone here has 'em.

ZAKOVANI May 15th, 2012 12:39 PM

Yeah, I figured that it'd been down already, I just noticed today however.... I never printed the scenarios and that's all I ever used it for (well that and the bios, but those are in the Books already.) so it'd be nice if someone had them all and happened to notice this thread.

ZBeeblebrox May 15th, 2012 12:50 PM

The Scenarios are in the downloads as well as the Bios

ZAKOVANI May 15th, 2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox (Post 1609153)
The Scenarios are in the downloads as well as the Bios

Yes, but they are not really put together under the same thing, like "Heroscape.com Scenarios." They are just listed, under the battlefields section, by the number of sets used to construct them. I do think I saw someone who posted them all together, but really, once we locate them, someone who can post should put a .zip with all the .pdf's of these specific scenarios.

iceman3317 May 15th, 2012 11:27 PM

Here is Gary's old site. Has all the old maps and more.

http://heroscape.glasq.com/home.html

lefton4ya May 16th, 2012 03:23 AM

Shameless self promotion to answer your request:
All Official Maps and Scenarios

Also download the Heroscape Compendium for biographies and more.

ZAKOVANI May 16th, 2012 06:50 AM

Yeah, results! Haha thanks guys- I'm going to print some of them out in case I lose the downloads again, haha.

CanScape May 19th, 2012 04:03 AM

The only thing I ever went to that site for was the cards...pretty good scans could be had. I'm pretty sure those are here somewhere as well, if someone needed them.

Why would they bother getting rid of it, though?...I mean, did it really cost them anything?

ZAKOVANI May 19th, 2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanScape (Post 1611843)
The only thing I ever went to that site for was the cards...pretty good scans could be had. I'm pretty sure those are here somewhere as well, if someone needed them.

Why would they bother getting rid of it, though?...I mean, did it really cost them anything?

It probably didn't cost them anything significant but hosting a website still costs at least a little money.

ABOMINATION May 19th, 2012 01:01 PM

I think that old Heroscape site was updated only once or twice. :p Heroscapers by far is the superior site.

cwidje May 19th, 2012 01:13 PM

Does anyone have knowledge about the scenarios that were in the, correct me if I'm wrong, developers section?