Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Miss Martian (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=54210)

Ronin August 3rd, 2017 01:16 PM

Re: The Book of Miss Martian

I like the powers here, too. I wouldn't mind seeing Telekinesis swapped down to one of the shorter throwing powers (probably Sersi's?), but it's fine as-is.
@Heroscaper Guy

Doesn't sound like there are too many complaints. You've got a pretty polished design, so you should be okay to propose a vote for initial playtesting whenever you're ready. Also, like other people have noted, you should post a link to this Book in the Welcome to C3G thread. (You're also supposed to PM the Heroes, but at this point I think all of us but Arkham have found it on our own and weighed in)

japes August 3rd, 2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin (Post 2158783)
I like the powers here, too. I wouldn't mind seeing Telekinesis swapped down to one of the shorter throwing powers (probably Sersi's?), but it's fine as-is.
@Heroscaper Guy

Doesn't sound like there are too many complaints. You've got a pretty polished design, so you should be okay to propose a vote for initial playtesting whenever you're ready. Also, like other people have noted, you should post a link to this Book in the Welcome to C3G thread. (You're also supposed to PM the Heroes, but at this point I think all of us but Arkham have found it on our own and weighed in)

Good call on the TK Toss. That works for my purposes. Let's see what HG thinks.

johnny139 August 4th, 2017 11:20 PM

I intentionally designed Telekinetic Toss as a simplified version of the power for future use. This one has the bonus from being around other Telepaths, though, which I kind of like, since it plays into her Martian heritage?

L0B5T3R August 16th, 2017 04:44 PM

Bump

japes August 16th, 2017 08:26 PM

A little worrisome that he hasn't been on since July. I hope things are ok for him. If he doesn't respond to the messages by this weekend I'll start pushing this along.

In those efforts, does anyone else have any concerns with the change to TK Toss and leaving the rest as is?

Xael Raymand August 17th, 2017 06:25 PM

I really liked the powers as is, but do prefer the switch to TK toss.

japes August 20th, 2017 12:08 AM

With HG MIA I've made the decision to move this along. I've updated the SP with TK Toss swapped in for the Jean Grey TK. I'll propose for Initial testing tomorrow unless someone sees something that should be changed. I'll also need a Hero or Sidekick to pick up the Initial for this one as well as I won't have a chance for a few weeks.

japes August 21st, 2017 08:18 PM

I propose we move Miss Martian into initial Playtesting

@Yodaking
@Viegon
@johnny139
@Arkham
@Ronin

Ronin August 21st, 2017 08:26 PM

Yea

johnny139 August 21st, 2017 09:07 PM