Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of C3G Destructible Object Rules (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55039)

IAmBatman October 15th, 2019 10:59 PM

Re: The Book of Vehicle Rules - Final Editing

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 2323957)
I'll take a look at it tonight and see what I can edit in.

Sorry. It'll be tomorrow. D&D night wiped me out.

IAmBatman October 16th, 2019 09:01 PM

I will get to this soon, I just took up way too much of my waning energy checking through the index for Phantom Stranger interactions! Apologies for the delay.

The other thing with this is I'm putting out one last call for Sports Car pictures! If we can't get any, we'll just have to go with the dented one (which looks just fine to my novice eyes, fwiw).

Soundwarp SG-1 October 16th, 2019 09:12 PM

Sorry, I was going to go buy something from Target the other day but they were closed for some reason. I'll see if I have any hot wheels stuff still around in my old toy box.

IAmBatman October 16th, 2019 09:30 PM

No apologies needed! :-) Appreciate anything you can do. The "last call" is honestly pretty loose other than my generally desiring to have this thread wrapped and out of my mental baggage.

quozl October 17th, 2019 10:41 AM

I can only get pictures in sunlight on the weekends (and we get some sun).

IAmBatman October 17th, 2019 04:01 PM

No worries! I appreciate the thought. :-)

IAmBatman October 17th, 2019 04:06 PM

SP updated with @tcglkn 's proposed changes. Sorry for the delay. It was a lot simpler than I feared, but I wanted to make sure my mind was sharp enough to catch any possible issues and it just hasn't been for the last few days! :-)

Seems like this is the process needed to get this to the end zone:

1. Get front and back pictures of a Sports Car we're all happy with
2. Get @A3n to update and finalize the Draftable VDO card template using said pictures.
3. Get @japes to update and finalize the Rules PDF based on A3n's proposed edits (I covered the text edits in the SP, so it'd just be his art feedback) and the changes that have been made to the text in the SP as a result of A3n's comments and Tickle's requests.
4. A proposal and vote for On Deck.

It's close enough that I can taste it!

tcglkn October 17th, 2019 04:11 PM

I appreciate you doing your due diligence here. I was also worried that updating this to include DOs would be a nightmare, then it took me like 2 minutes to do. :lol:

IAmBatman October 17th, 2019 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 2324966)
I appreciate you doing your due diligence here. I was also worried that updating this to include DOs would be a nightmare, then it took me like 2 minutes to do. :lol:

Heh, right? Not worrying about entering/exiting/occupying/driving them helps a bunch. :-P

For poor @L0B5T3R , though, I do think we at least have the basis for occupation rules for the card he was working on.

L0B5T3R October 17th, 2019 05:29 PM

That would be sweet! really looking forward to squeezing that design out!

IAmBatman October 17th, 2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L0B5T3R (Post 2325008)
That would be sweet! really looking forward to squeezing that design out!

Heh. Well the essentials of occupying anything is in the SP. please take them and roll with them.

quozl October 19th, 2019 08:04 PM

I hope these photos are usable.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XfTveABH9kTBz71U9