Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

Sir Heroscape August 31st, 2019 08:30 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2310795)
Yeah, I'm down.

lol forgot to check back after I posted...got busy with something.
I'm still available though. Send link? maybe one of my other maps? :)

superfrog August 31st, 2019 08:34 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
superfrog vs. Sir H

Sir Heroscape September 1st, 2019 01:14 AM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
I'm up for playing! I'm just chillin'

Muskie September 1st, 2019 01:38 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Sorry guys. I missed the replies! Ended up with Michigan tickets so tailgated and went to a boring game. I do have time Monday evening. 8-10 est. I will need help on how to set up and play on line.

Sir Heroscape September 1st, 2019 07:32 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by coachmuskie (Post 2310927)
Sorry guys. I missed the replies! Ended up with Michigan tickets so tailgated and went to a boring game. I do have time Monday evening. 8-10 est. I will need help on how to set up and play on line.

Iíve got about an hour. Any takers?

Shurrig September 2nd, 2019 03:15 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Hey guys, I want to try out online HS! I'm trying to figure it all out, but I'd like to get a game in today with anyone who's free! I'll be free anytime before 6:00pm EST

Chris Perkins September 2nd, 2019 03:55 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaesShurrig (Post 2311128)
Hey guys, I want to try out online HS! I'm trying to figure it all out, but I'd like to get a game in today with anyone who's free! I'll be free anytime before 6:00pm EST

I'm free to play. I'll send you a PM with a link to the game and instructions on how to sign in.

superfrog September 2nd, 2019 03:57 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
I just sent him this link, but I'm happy if the two of you want to play first and I'll catch him for a game later.

Flash_19 September 2nd, 2019 04:14 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2311137)
I just sent him this link, but I'm happy if the two of you want to play first and I'll catch him for a game later.

I can probably play a quick game if we started right now @superfrog - I should have about an hour...

superfrog September 2nd, 2019 04:20 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash_19 (Post 2311139)
Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2311137)
I just sent him this link, but I'm happy if the two of you want to play first and I'll catch him for a game later.

I can probably play a quick game if we started right now @superfrog - I should have about an hour...

https://www.heroscapers.com/ohs/inde...zpzHY0Vupy3soU

Sir Heroscape September 2nd, 2019 07:04 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Anyone else up for games? Iím just chillin all day

Chris Perkins September 2nd, 2019 08:07 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2311195)
Anyone else up for games? Iím just chillin all day

I'm available for the next 2 hours or so.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.