Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

mac122 April 20th, 2011 04:51 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Any other comments about Indiana Jones?

dfonse May 2nd, 2011 04:18 PM

Nope, this thread seems like it was tazed and paralyzed (like the kid running on the baseball field)

Balantai May 2nd, 2011 04:21 PM

Mac,

Can you post the proposed final card?

mac122 May 2nd, 2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Indiana Jones
Aquilla
Human
Unique Hero
Adventurer
Valiant
Medium 5

Treasure Hunter
Indiana Jones may add 2 to his move number as long as he ends his movement on a Glyph. When you roll the 20-sided die for a Treasure Glyph Trap with Indiana Jones, you may add 2 to your die roll.

Whip 12
After moving and before attacking, choose a small or medium figure adjacent to Indiana Jones and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or higher, the chosen figure cannot roll any defense dice if attacked by Indiana Jones this turn.

Whip Swing 3
Instead of a normal move, Indiana Jones may use his Whip Swing. Whip Swing has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Whip Swing movement, ignore elevations. Indiana Jones may swing over water without stopping, swing over figures without becoming engaged, and swing over obstacles such as ruins. Indiana Jones may not Whip Swing more than 15 levels up or down in a single Whip Swing. If Indiana Jones is engaged when he starts to Whip Swing, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Unfortunately had to leave out the part of Whip Swing where Indy could save Marian.

Balantai May 3rd, 2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1396562)
Indiana Jones
Aquilla
Human
Unique Hero
Adventurer
Valiant
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 6
Range 5
Attack 3
Defense 4
Points ???

Treasure Hunter
Indiana Jones may add 2 to his move number as long as he ends his movement on a Glyph. When you roll the 20-sided die for a Treasure Glyph Trap with Indiana Jones, you may add 2 to your die roll.

Whip 12
After moving and before attacking, choose a small or medium figure adjacent to Indiana Jones and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or higher, the chosen figure cannot roll any defense dice if attacked by Indiana Jones this turn.

Whip Swing 3
Instead of a normal move, Indiana Jones may use his Whip Swing. Whip Swing has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Whip Swing movement, ignore elevations. Indiana Jones may swing over water without stopping, swing over figures without becoming engaged, and swing over obstacles such as ruins. Indiana Jones may not Whip Swing more than 15 levels up or down in a single Whip Swing. If Indiana Jones is engaged when he starts to Whip Swing, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

machinekng June 2nd, 2011 04:10 PM

I think 90-100 would be good, comparing him to Carr.

mac122 June 2nd, 2011 04:22 PM

I think 90 is closer, but maybe even a little lower. Another close comparison is James Murphy. Indy has -1 Life, +1 Move, -2 Range, +1 Attack, +2 Defense. They both have Whip. Murphy has an area effect SA while Indy has more mobility and Glyph grabbing powers.

80?

machinekng June 2nd, 2011 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1415903)
I think 90 is closer, but maybe even a little lower. Another close comparison is James Murphy. Indy has -1 Life, +1 Move, -2 Range, +1 Attack, +2 Defense. They both have Whip. Murphy has an area effect SA while Indy has more mobility and Glyph grabbing powers.

80?

That seems about right.

Taeblewalker June 21st, 2011 02:11 AM

80 sounds fine. Anyone want to get started on the next design?

Balantai June 21st, 2011 11:55 AM

This project just doesn't seem to wanna stick. I'll continue running it if there's a desire, but I'm not sure there really is a desire.

mac122 June 21st, 2011 12:08 PM

It has been kinda dead around here lately. I'm game to stick with it if there are enough others. If not, then it was fun while it lasted.

machinekng June 21st, 2011 02:00 PM

I'm still interested in the project, but I too feel that there isn't a whole lot of interest at the moment.