Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Washington/Oregon (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=682)

lafleurhero November 7th, 2013 11:37 PM

Re: Washington/Oregon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nomad (Post 1879431)
Welcome to Washington!

We have family in Mt. Vernon that we visit regularly. The next time we are up there, I will be sure to stop into your store for a visit.

Down the road when things settle down, we would be pleased to have you join us for a battle.

The store is in Burlington but I live in Mt Vernon near Hillcrest park. I think you will be happy with the stock of Heroscape and other awesome games I have in stock. Let me know a day ahead of time and I will get a map set up.

Ninja Status November 8th, 2013 08:16 AM

It would be awesome if we could organize an event around christmas time. Obviously not the day of :p but SoA and I will be up in Oregon for all of our christmas break so that would be a good time for us.

-NS, planning kinda ahead.

obfuscatedhippo November 8th, 2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Status (Post 1883127)
It would be awesome if we could organize an event around christmas time. Obviously not the day of :p but SoA and I will be up in Oregon for all of our christmas break so that would be a good time for us.

-NS, planning kinda ahead.

I'm in Seattle - but my work has me down in Portland from time to time.

I should have some free time around the holiday as well, and it would be great to meet (and game) with you two.

Dysole November 8th, 2013 10:52 PM

Out of Curiosity?

Like when would this be because I know of one Saturday in December that won't work for me. (I also have no idea what works for the other coterie of Scapers in the Eugeneish area)

~Dysole, always up for more scape

Ninja Status November 8th, 2013 10:59 PM

I was just stating that it would be nice to have an event take place around christmas time, I didn't know I had to add the exact date :p. I might be able to organize something... though I'll have to do some research first. ^_^

-NS, web surfing-ly

Dysole November 8th, 2013 11:27 PM

Eh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Status (Post 1883420)
I was just stating that it would be nice to have an event take place around christmas time, I didn't know I had to add the exact date :p. I might be able to organize something... though I'll have to do some research first. ^_^

-NS, web surfing-ly

Nah. You didn't need to add a date. I was curious if people had a range of dates or anything.

~Dysole, trying to schedule things

William099 November 9th, 2013 09:33 AM

I'm from the Eugene coterie alongside Dysole, and would be interested in a mid christmas break skirmish.

Ninja Status November 9th, 2013 10:20 AM

Found something...

I know of a place in Portland that might be willing to host an event. It's pretty large but I'll have to check with the store owner to see if they're all good with us gaming there. Has anyone else found anything?

Dysole November 9th, 2013 01:36 PM

Ya Never Know

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Status (Post 1883499)
I know of a place in Portland that might be willing to host an event. It's pretty large but I'll have to check with the store owner to see if they're all good with us gaming there. Has anyone else found anything?

I know ROADRAGE has set up stuff at his place before and I think mentioned something in December/January. I'd at least run by him what you're thinking about doing so you both don't have an event running at the same time. We've also gamed in Wilsonville, Dice Age Games in Vancouver, and I think there was something in Seattle that I wasn't able to go to. (The people around Eugene have contemplated hosting a tournament but none of us has had enough initiative to actually do it)

~Dysole, up for whatever

Longy418 November 9th, 2013 02:05 PM

I'll get with Roadrage and see if we can get something set up. What weeks are good/open for getting a tournament together? If all else fails I can try and get Dice Age (although it is a little cramped there.)

Dysole November 9th, 2013 02:10 PM

Safari

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longy418 (Post 1883534)
I'll get with Roadrage and see if we can get something set up. What weeks are good/open for getting a tournament together? If all else fails I can try and get Dice Age (although it is a little cramped there.)

As of right now the only date I know WON'T work for me is the 21st since my brother is graduating that day and family will be in town and that whole day is pretty much shot. I should be open most other weeks unless something changes.

~Dysole, open for most stuff

Ninja Status November 9th, 2013 02:36 PM

Re: Safari

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dysole (Post 1883535)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Longy418 (Post 1883534)

As of right now the only date I know WON'T work for me is the 21st since my brother is graduating that day and family will be in town and that whole day is pretty much shot. I should be open most other weeks unless something changes.

~Dysole, open for most stuff

Hmmm, I can't be sure. The whole reason that I'm going to Portland is to visit my dad so we might have stuff going on. I'll get back to you guys with some roughed out dates that would be ideal.

-NS