Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Washington/Oregon (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=682)

Spore_Guy February 9th, 2008 07:06 PM

There seems to be several people down in the Seattle area, but is anyone a little closer to Bellingham?

bunjee February 11th, 2008 12:47 AM

You may have a better chance checking for Vancouver BC players, but it sure seems like you should be able to find some Bellingham people with the university crowd.

Spore_Guy February 11th, 2008 12:58 AM

Yeah I haven't gone out looking in the "real" world yet. I just thought I'd try online first cause my brother said he had a hard time finding people. Maybe I'll be more lucky.

JanderSunstar February 12th, 2008 02:40 PM

There is a couple of BC players
We have looked for the next time we make it up to the great north

Bahde May 1st, 2008 08:07 PM

Re: Washington/Oregon

Ive message a fair number of folks on this forum already, were setting up a tournament on May 31st just outside Vancouver WA and would like to get as many people signed up as early as possible so we can start making plans more definite. Thank you all.

Eberak May 30th, 2008 11:00 AM

Whats up Washintonians! I am new here, and I see there is a tournament tomorrow. I will not be able to attend but I would like to know about any future tournys. Also if you want you can PM me and maybe we can get together sometime and play a bit. I live in Tacoma and have another buddy that I have just started playing with. If you are not opposed to whoop on some newbies and give some advise at the same time we could get together. Just let me know.

oni May 30th, 2008 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eberak (Post 569088)
Whats up Washintonians! I am new here, and I see there is a tournament tomorrow. I will not be able to attend but I would like to know about any future tournys. Also if you want you can PM me and maybe we can get together sometime and play a bit. I live in Tacoma and have another buddy that I have just started playing with. If you are not opposed to whoop on some newbies and give some advise at the same time we could get together. Just let me know.

Welcome to the plastic crack addiction support group!

You'll find our local events here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=3762&page=35

We meet up at 3rd Place Books every 3rd Saturday.

Eberak May 30th, 2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oni (Post 569698)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eberak (Post 569088)

Welcome to the plastic crack addiction support group!

You'll find our local events here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=3762&page=35

We meet up at 3rd Place Books every 3rd Saturday.

Plastic crack addiction huh? That is funny.

Ok so that is north of Seattle anything in the south end? Tacoma maybe. I can travel for tournaments that is fine, but for casual gaming I need something a little closer to home.

Aquaryan May 31st, 2008 01:11 AM

I have easy access to Birch Bay and Bellingham area.

Bahde May 31st, 2008 02:04 AM

Dang you north country people.......we need more Vancouver WA people. :)

Eberak June 5th, 2008 09:08 PM

I am going to be in Seattle Saturday night with lots of time on my hands after about 6 PM. I have Drill this weekend and would really like to get together with someone and play. I have to stay in Seattle, because of the Army, so my travel is limited to that, but if you could come to me I have a place we could play. I will be headed up there Friday night so I need to know if there is anyone who can meet me and if I need to bring my stuff. Just let me know.

bunjee June 10th, 2008 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eberak (Post 576166)
I am going to be in Seattle Saturday night with lots of time on my hands after about 6 PM. I have Drill this weekend and would really like to get together with someone and play. I have to stay in Seattle, because of the Army, so my travel is limited to that, but if you could come to me I have a place we could play. I will be headed up there Friday night so I need to know if there is anyone who can meet me and if I need to bring my stuff. Just let me know.

Sorry I didn't see this message until today, we might have been able to pull something off when you were here.

If you are hoping to get more gatherings in the south seattle/north tacoma area, you may have to begin the organizing. We went towards the north of Seattle because the majority of our gamers were north. What do you consider your limit for regular gaming travel? Would South Center mall area be too far?