Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of C3G Destructible Object Rules (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55039)

japes October 8th, 2019 09:03 AM

Re: The Book of Vehicle Rules - Final Editing

Not much point in me fixing the edits until the card is finished since that will change the layout a bit.

Edit: I’ve fixed most of the edits, what I meant was it’s not worth doing a full export and upload here since I know I’ll be making more changes soon.

IAmBatman October 8th, 2019 09:08 AM

Gotcha. :up: Thanks for the updates and appreciate knowing you're still working away on it. :-)

IAmBatman October 11th, 2019 12:11 AM

Any progress @A3n ?

A3n October 13th, 2019 03:26 AM

Updated:
*snip*

I don't have an image of the car from behind angled. So can't see how the 2 icons will look. :(

IAmBatman October 13th, 2019 09:08 AM

Does anyone have the car featured on the original card? Does anyone want to snap some front and back pictures of a different Matchbox-sized sports car?

Arch-vile October 14th, 2019 06:19 PM

Hopefully someone has a better car (mine is pretty scratched up), but here's some pics if they help at all.

IAmBatman October 14th, 2019 06:43 PM

Thanks, Archie!

tcglkn October 14th, 2019 07:33 PM

Should we try to include rules in this booklet for all draftable DOs not just vehicles?

IAmBatman October 14th, 2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 2323720)
Should we try to include rules in this booklet for all draftable DOs not just vehicles?

Feel free to write up an edit if you want to do that. We’re well on our way in the vehicle-specific direction currently.

Yodaking October 14th, 2019 08:26 PM

It would be nice if Lobster could re-open the Porta-Potty DO, but I don't think that has a point cost so maybe we are talking about two different things.

tcglkn October 15th, 2019 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 2323738)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 2323720)

Feel free to write up an edit if you want to do that. We’re well on our way in the vehicle-specific direction currently.

This is what I would start with. I think simply changing this part about drafting to cover all DOs would still cover VDOs as well since they are a subset of DOs.

Quote:

DRAFTING DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS

Points: Some DO cards can be drafted into or included in Armies and thus have associated point costs listed on their Army Cards. There is no limit (except point cost!) to the number of different DOs you can draft, and you can draft any number of the same DOs. However, like figure Army Cards, each player cannot draft more than one of the same Unique DO Army Card.

Figures: Like Army Cards, DOs each have an associated sculpt or figure. At the start of a game, if that DO is in a player's army, they should place its figure in their start zone like any other figure they control. DOs without point costs are often included as part of scenarios or map builds and are placed accordingly.

A DO included in a player's army is considered like any other figure that player's army, with a few key exceptions:

• A DO is not considered under a player's control, unless it is a VDO occupied by a figure in your army.
• A DO is never considered engaged with another figure.
• A DO never has Order Markers placed or revealed on its Army Card.

IAmBatman October 15th, 2019 01:24 PM

I'll take a look at it tonight and see what I can edit in.