Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of C3G Destructible Object Rules (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55039)

IAmBatman September 6th, 2019 05:48 PM

Re: The Book of Draftable Vehicle Rules - Final Editing

Yeah I like leaving it off ones that don’t have it.

japes September 6th, 2019 06:06 PM

:up:

IAmBatman September 15th, 2019 07:27 PM

Two weeks in since the hand off to art. I know it’s a big projection, so I just want to check in and see if there are any updates. I’m in a holding pattern as an LD until this wraps.

japes September 15th, 2019 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 2313885)
Two weeks in since the hand off to art. I know it’s a big projection, so I just want to check in and see if there are any updates. I’m in a holding pattern as an LD until this wraps.

Well that issue I mentioned elsewhere about my floors not getting done means my main computer can't be hooked up yet. The old laptop I'm using for card art struggles with those files and won't open these files at all. Shouldn't be more than another week though.

Sorry for the delays. I haven't forgotten. yet.

IAmBatman September 15th, 2019 07:40 PM

Thanks! A week sounds beyond perfectly reasonable. :up:

Tornado September 15th, 2019 08:51 PM

Thanks japes.

IAmBatman September 23rd, 2019 08:53 PM

@japes any luck on computer hook up? If not, is it reasonable for me to ask to put this on Hold? I was resisting, as I want to make sure this still gets done, and as the Batmobile is one of the things I want to work on next, but I'm getting restless. :-)

japes September 23rd, 2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 2315710)
@japes any luck on computer hook up? If not, is it reasonable for me to ask to put this on Hold? I was resisting, as I want to make sure this still gets done, and as the Batmobile is one of the things I want to work on next, but I'm getting restless. :-)

I wasn't aware that this counted as one of your design slots. I personally have no issue with putting this on hole for Art. I should get a rough draft up by the end of the week. I have a game tomorrow night so it will probably be Wednesday before I can start.

IAmBatman September 24th, 2019 06:27 AM

Yep, it's why I've been somewhat antsy about it (apologies). :-) I took it over from Ronin and am determined to see it to completion, but definitely counts as an LD, yes.

Heroes, please let me know if you have any objections to my putting this on hold! If I don't see any by this evening, I'll go ahead and do it and start up another LD for my "A" column.

Lazy Orang September 24th, 2019 06:38 AM

No objections here, as long as it's just a 'waiting for art' deal (like about 75% of my recent LDs :)).

quozl September 24th, 2019 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 2315794)
but definitely counts as an LD, yes.

You might be the only one who thinks so.

Yodaking September 24th, 2019 12:58 PM

Yeah, if I had a say in things I would put spearheading new rule books into a different category than figure LD's. We treat DO's, Spells, and Glyphs as different than character LD's, don't see why rules shouldn't be treated separately either. I wouldn't charge anything at all for them and just be happy to know someone is willing to guide them through from start to finish.