Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

Confred October 6th, 2016 09:07 AM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

60 points

Confred October 8th, 2016 03:49 PM

Let's wrap this up

Eleven
Ullar

Human
Unique Hero
Experiment
Fearful
Small 3

Life 3
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 1
Defense 2
Points 60

DARK VISION
After revealing an order marker on El's Army Card and before taking any turns, if El is unengaged, you may look at 1 random order marker on any Army Card. If she is on a blue water space, look at all markers on the card and ignore Psychic Drain.

ADVENTURER BANDING
Before taking a turn with El, you may first take a turn with any adjacent Adventurer or Young Hero you control.

PSYCHOKINESIS
Each time El or any friendly figure adjacent to El is attacked with a normal attack, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may roll 5 defense dice. All excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. If you roll at least 1 shield and the attacking figure is small, medium, or large, it cannot move normally for as long as it is adjacent to El.

PSYCHIC DRAIN
After each turn, if El used Dark Vision or Psychokinesis, roll 1 attack die. If a skull is rolled, place 1 wound marker on El's Army Card.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...n_original.jpg

:up:

Barry allen October 8th, 2016 06:43 PM

I approve! :up:
Who's next?

Dysole October 8th, 2016 06:55 PM

Um

Why did we change Psychokinesis from optional to mandatory? I also will contemplate something besides Banding. After that (or I become comfortable with banding) I'll thumbs up.

~Dysole, who shouldn't take more than a day to come to her decision

CJofCourse October 8th, 2016 08:29 PM

Re: Um

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dysole (Post 2114352)
Why did we change Psychokinesis from optional to mandatory? I also will contemplate something besides Banding. After that (or I become comfortable with banding) I'll thumbs up.

~Dysole, who shouldn't take more than a day to come to her decision

I think Psychokinesis should stay on the card, I have no idea as to whether or not it's thematic, but it seems to be. Banding doesn't really bother me, I'm even contemplating using it in my current project, so unless we can find something more thematic than Banding, I think it's fine as is.

CJofCourse October 8th, 2016 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry allen (Post 2114349)
I approve! :up:
Who's next?

After Confred, I believe it's my turn...Wait, uh-oh, I better start putting some thought into this! :woot:

Dysole October 8th, 2016 08:52 PM

Hmm

I'm looking at synonyms and not seeing anything I really like much more. I'll give it another look and see if I have anything tomorrow morning.

Psychokinesis should be on the card, but it's become a power that triggers whenever she's attacked. She doesn't get to choose. I think that makes the power a bit more awkward and less strategic.

~Dysole, giving her input

CJofCourse October 8th, 2016 09:24 PM

PSYCHOKINESIS
Each time El or any friendly figure adjacent to El is attacked with a normal attack, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may roll 5 defense dice. All excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. If you roll at least 1 shield and the attacking figure is small, medium, or large, it cannot move normally for as long as it is adjacent to El.

The "may" signifies the choice, if you do not choose to, you defend normally. Hopefully that clears this up.

Dysole October 8th, 2016 09:28 PM

Yay

It's like Life Drain. This is what I get for multitasking. If I haven't come up with a good word I like besides "banding" by tomorrow morning I'll give it up a thumbs up.

~Dysole, who needs to not skim

JC McMinis October 8th, 2016 11:26 PM

Sorry I have not been here guys. Life got a little busy. I think it looks good. :thumbsup: Will get my copy of the card caught up so when she's done I can add her to the display thread.

Confred October 9th, 2016 12:42 AM

That's 3 thumbs.

Moving on to the next...to I guess CJ
@Dysole , by all means keep thinking. We can make the edit in the reeval thread.

Eleven approved
:thumbsup:

JC McMinis October 9th, 2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confred (Post 2114379)
@Dysole , by all means keep thinking. We can make the edit in the reeval thread.

:thumbsup:

Agreed. I am off work tomorrow will have the card up in the display thread then.