Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Software (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   VirtualScape 1.070 available (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=1586)

Pathdoc October 14th, 2007 06:08 PM

Supergeek is correct. If I remember correctly (it is buried somewhere in this thread) if you do not extract the ENTIRE zip you get French. Do not simply extract the program file, extract the whole thing.

theodorelogan October 14th, 2007 06:37 PM

Thanks for the advice guys!

I had not extracted every file. Now it works and is in english

Thanks for the help.

Zzzzz October 15th, 2007 01:05 PM

I get the Hive today so you will have the hive in virtuascape at the end of the week (sorry for this delay)

Have fun.

AgentX-127 October 15th, 2007 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zzzzz
I get the Hive today so you will have the hive in virtuascape at the end of the week (sorry for this delay)

Have fun.

:excited: :excited: :excited:
My current Hive Cavern VS model is made with an 8 hex Glacier for a "hive,"
I can't wait for this revision!
Thank you!:bowdown:

djsmith October 15th, 2007 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgentX-127
Quote:

Have fun.

I second that! Just got SotM today and can't wait to be able tp map it.

Lupus Grex October 20th, 2007 12:46 PM

does the online play actually work? It would make things alittle easier some nights if it worked :)

Zzzzz October 21st, 2007 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lupus Grex
does the online play actually work? It would make things alittle easier some nights if it worked :)

No, sorry but I haven't enought time for that. One day this will work but I don't know when.

Zzzzz October 21st, 2007 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgentX-127
Quote:

Have fun.

I think you want said a 6 hex glacier.
Just wait some minute and the release will be available.

Zzzzz October 21st, 2007 05:00 PM

The version 1.041 is now available with this new features :

Add the hive
Bug fixed about save collection
Side of Asphalt tile in the 3D view have now a correct color.
Add button marvel and swarm of the marro in the material configuration.
Change tab divers as misc.
Add the Marvel wall breaked (as the castle arch).

The next version will have the glyph of the marvel set and the hive and glyph of marvel in the material collection. (and perhaps some other new features)

Have fun with this small software and the big real game Heroscape.

naps420 October 21st, 2007 10:16 PM

Love the new additions to virtualscape, and after about 3-4 versions, it now no longer tells me I don't have enough virtual memory. :D I noticed something though, when you are using the swarm of the marro set, and you verify the map, it doesn't show the SotM set. I haven't checked yet, but also think it does the same for the Marvel set.

LongHeroscaper October 22nd, 2007 03:04 AM

Thanks a lot for the update!
I think the hive should be on a 6-hex swamp tile, though. In other words, the hive and the 6-hex tile are inseparable. I would also change the tab Misc. to Swamp, but I guess you will do it anyway :) .

Zzzzz October 22nd, 2007 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naps420
Love the new additions to virtualscape, and after about 3-4 versions, it now no longer tells me I don't have enough virtual memory. :D I noticed something though, when you are using the swarm of the marro set, and you verify the map, it doesn't show the SotM set. I haven't checked yet, but also think it does the same for the Marvel set.

Good notice. Actually I don't manage swarm of the marro or marvel for verify the map. Will be done later in new release.
As usually, thanks for your feedback