Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Software (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   VirtualScape 1.070 available (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=1586)

Zzzzz September 7th, 2006 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Dyzzle
YAY. im one of those people that use a ton of 24 hex to make a square base to work on. so then i can just copy a base. YAY. thnx 5z

A workaround is to create your base, save this as base.hsc and load it each time you create a new map.
But, of course, I'm sure that this is what you already did :roll:

D-Dyzzle September 7th, 2006 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zzzzz
Quote:

YAY. im one of those people that use a ton of 24 hex to make a square base to work on. so then i can just copy a base. YAY. thnx 5z

A workaround is to create your base, save this as base.hsc and load it each time you create a new map.
But, of course, I'm sure that this is what you already did :roll:

:duh:

lol. but still with size variation and such. id have a lot of files with just bases. i dont. ill give it a try for the huge maps

srmalloy September 7th, 2006 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zzzzz
Are you an OpenGL developper Srmalloy ?
Because you know lot of thing about opengl :wink:

My graphics programming experience is more from the era when you wrote to the bare metal, but I try to keep informed about new developments against the possibility of getting back into it. And my Google-fu is strong... :wink:

Ostadan September 8th, 2006 03:51 PM

Sharing the Source?

Is there any good reason not to put the source code up on Sourceforge.net? It would allow some ambitious person to port it to non-Windows platforms.

Zzzzz September 8th, 2006 11:41 PM

Re: Sharing the Source?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ostadan
Is there any good reason not to put the source code up on Sourceforge.net? It would allow some ambitious person to port it to non-Windows platforms.

The sources will not be very useful for a non windows developpement.
For many raisons, I prefer not share source code but I'm ready to help everybody for some technical problems.

Zzzzz September 8th, 2006 11:43 PM

My internet connection is now ok and the new version is on line.
This is the 1.009 version.
New features :
Add capability to create your own tile
Add user's guide of Wulfebane. (thanks again Wulfebane)
Add textures of Srmalloy. (thanks also Srmalloy)

D-Dyzzle September 8th, 2006 11:44 PM

YAY

D-Dyzzle September 8th, 2006 11:47 PM

YAY but what about being able to save tile counts as a file. not bein picky or anything but you liked that idea and it doesnt seem to be here.

Zzzzz September 8th, 2006 11:50 PM

Quote:

YAY but what about being able to save tile counts as a file. not bein picky or anything but you liked that idea and it doesnt seem to be here.

Yes, I like the idea but I havn't time to do everything. This will be available on futur version.
Sorry for that.

D-Dyzzle September 8th, 2006 11:54 PM

ok just wonderin if you forgot. take your time. im patient.

Khanbob42 September 9th, 2006 12:04 AM

Awesome job! I am loving this program! :headbang: :bowdown: :thumbsup: :up: :excited:

D-Dyzzle September 9th, 2006 12:42 AM

hey 5z. dont forget bout the copy paste tiles thingy either. not rushing you or trying to seem unappreiciative (pdsp). just reminding ya. ;)