Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of C3G Destructible Object Rules (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55039)

IAmBatman June 4th, 2019 03:45 PM

Re: Draftable Vehicles - Waiting for new Initial Test

Was that one we put on after I ran the Civvies and they terrorized while driving?

Tornado June 4th, 2019 03:59 PM

Not sure but I did not play it that way. I moved a VDO with an OM-less turn but never moved more than one VDO per revealed OM.

Lord Pyre June 4th, 2019 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 2287182)
Was that one we put on after I ran the Civvies and they terrorized while driving?

Wow that sounds hilarious! But it could easily be "instead of taking a turn with a figure" rather than "instead of moving" to prevent weirdness like that, couldn't it?

IAmBatman June 4th, 2019 04:21 PM

Yeah, something like that is probably possible. I'm waiting for the initial test to be posted before suggesting any more rules changes, though.

Tornado June 4th, 2019 04:23 PM

So I take it you want me to run it as written? :)

IAmBatman June 4th, 2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tornado (Post 2287208)
So I take it you want me to run it as written? :)

Typically that's how we do it. :-P I believe Ronin is officially the LD here, though.

Lord Pyre June 4th, 2019 04:40 PM

I wasn't even necessarily trying to hijack a test in progress, it was just an observation I made that I wanted to keep in the sanctum since you guys were working on stuff anyway. :)

IAmBatman June 4th, 2019 04:42 PM

Seems like it was pretty relevant! :-) Thanks for posting.

MrNobody June 4th, 2019 04:42 PM

The idea is so that you can’t load Red Ghost and the Super Apes in a car then have them move it 4 times per turn, right? It almost seems easier to limit it so just the driver can drive.

IAmBatman June 4th, 2019 04:45 PM

I'd like to do it the way you're saying, yes. I'm honestly not sure where the rules left off.

quozl June 4th, 2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNobody (Post 2287224)
The idea is so that you can’t load Red Ghost and the Super Apes in a car then have them move it 4 times per turn, right? It almost seems easier to limit it so just the driver can drive.

I thought's that what the latest version says: only the driver can drive.

IAmBatman June 25th, 2019 03:48 PM

@Tornado are we waiting for you to run the initial here or are you waiting for @Ronin for confirmation on what to run? Either way :bump: