Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Washington/Oregon (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=682)

Figure October 7th, 2020 04:11 PM

Re: Washington/Oregon

I'm in this strange sort of limbo situation being in Moscow where I am about 5 miles from Washington and several hours away from pretty much anyone else on here who lives in Idaho.

Sir Heroscape October 7th, 2020 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brunaks (Post 2422708)
I'm in this strange sort of limbo situation being in Moscow where I am about 5 miles from Washington and several hours away from pretty much anyone else on here who lives in Idaho.

Yeah it's a bit of a drive to come down to where the Idaho group is at...but we occasionally have tourneys out here if we can get enough..AND I typically open up my home to house anyone traveling long distances (usually the Utah guys that drive up for the weekend)...so you're more than welcome next time we have an event.

Airborne Elite 5 April 1st, 2021 10:32 AM

Anyone here still live in the Puyallup/Tacoma/Bonney Lake area?

Cyborgs Gaming April 4th, 2021 01:38 PM

I'm soon going to buy a house in Sedro-woolley and I will regularly have Heroscape games there. I expect to almost always have a flexible multi-player map set up.

William099 April 5th, 2021 12:31 AM

Where is Sedro-Woolley?

Cyborgs Gaming April 10th, 2021 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William099 (Post 2457935)
Where is Sedro-Woolley?

Near Mt Vernon, pretty far for you.

Ulysses August 16th, 2021 03:14 PM

Hello PNW Scapers. The time is nigh to throw some dice!

OREGON NHSD(ish) DELTA VC TOURNAMENT

Location: Salem, OR (I will PM my address to attendees before game day)

When: October 9th 1:00PM PST

Cost: Free

Format: Delta VC
In the interest of dusting off old figures that have been hiding from the 'bring one' style tournament scene, we'll be using the newest Delta VC pricing for this event. In essence, a powerful unit will cost you more and a weaker unit will cost you less. 70pt Grok Riders? You bet! Want to run Q9? Well, save room for 230pts!

You can find more info and the latest version of Delta VC army builder here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=59583

YOU MUST USE THE PRICING FROM THIS LINK!

Venue: The event is at my house near downtown Salem, OR. It should be large enough to fit 20 people rather comfortably and, if need be, we can fit more if I expand into the nice basement area or outside on the deck over the creek weather allowing. Feel free to bring drinks and/or snacks and there are also several restaurants in the general vicinity, even a few within a short walk. Parking is available along the neighborhood streets and parking restrictions are not in effect on Saturdays.

Other Details: Please be vaccinated to attend as this will be an indoor event and forgive the unfortunate naming of this 'Delta' format. I should be able to provide all the maps depending on RSVPs and can certainly lend figures out to anyone in need depending on my collection. If folks want we can do a voluntary prize raffle, I've got a thing or two to throw in the pool.

460 Point Armies

18 Figure Limit

C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel not allowed

Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound

No Treasure Glyphs

4 1hr rounds with a possible optional 5th round if we have more than 16 players

Maps Pool
Spoiler Alert!

RSVPs (includes maybes):
Spoiler Alert!

Feel free to shoot me a PM here or on the HS Discord with any questions or RSVP.
Looking forward to seeing y’all!

Longy418 August 17th, 2021 07:41 AM

Certainly hope to attend. Hopefully the 3 kids can make it as well (My youngest is 13 and hasn't got vaccinated yet, although he might be by then- Let me know if that would be an issue).

Nomad August 17th, 2021 12:57 PM

Thanks @Ulysses - I will certainly try to make it. I may have one other in tow along with me.

Ulysses August 17th, 2021 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longy418 (Post 2477099)
Certainly hope to attend. Hopefully the 3 kids can make it as well (My youngest is 13 and hasn't got vaccinated yet, although he might be by then- Let me know if that would be an issue).

PM'd ya, hope you can make it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nomad (Post 2477122)
Thanks @Ulysses - I will certainly try to make it. I may have one other in tow along with me.

Got you down, hope to see ya then!

William099 August 26th, 2021 11:18 AM

Can I invite a couple of friends to join me?

Ulysses August 26th, 2021 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William099 (Post 2478337)
Can I invite a couple of friends to join me?

Absolutely! I can go up to 26 people fairly easily more than that is fine too, I'll just have expand to the basement and might need map/table/chair help at that point. I think we're only at 19-20 now and that's only if all the maybes come.