Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Washington/Oregon (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=682)

Nomad June 23rd, 2016 08:09 PM

Re: Washington/Oregon

Good news. Longy will be able to host the event in Battle Ground in his Silver Barn on July 16. The barn has multiple gaming tables and is very spacious. If the weather is hot, you may want to wear shorts and t-shirts. We can put together the maps the night before and he has every figure in abundance for those who need to borrow. Let's get the event posted in the Events thread. Neither one of us will be able to help with the format of the event though due to travels/work.

obfuscatedhippo June 23rd, 2016 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William099 (Post 2097801)
What about roadrages place we'be used before? Or dice age games in vancouver? Or longy's in battleground? Obviously can't assume about longy's or roadrages but yeah.

Thank you for the reminder about DICE AGE. I gave them a call and they are available!

I'm confirming in email now.

Stay tuned.

DICE AGE GAMES
5107 E Fourth Plain Blvd, Suite #105
Vancouver, WA 98661

Nomad June 23rd, 2016 08:23 PM

Please see previous post.

William099 June 23rd, 2016 09:35 PM

Oops I goofed everything up now lol. @obfuscatedhippo you should see the post before yours.

obfuscatedhippo June 23rd, 2016 09:36 PM

We've gone from NO venue to TWO venues .. this is a good problem to have I guess : )

I will check with my co-host/co-director White Q Knight and we'll make a decision.

We'll also work on an Event post so we can vote and get some RSVP's going.

Thanks,
*Kai

obfuscatedhippo June 28th, 2016 02:21 AM

July 16th Event RSVP thread is posted:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=53096

Sir Heroscape July 21st, 2016 11:17 AM

Hey Oregonian scapers! I'm going to be visiting family next week in the Willamette Valley.
I would love an opportunity to play a game with one of you! Let me know what your schedules are like, as the morning (10am?) of Saturday the 30th will be the most convenient time for me to meet up.

As some of you may know (and if not, now you do) I have a Heroscape YouTube channel where I post weekly heroscape content, the majority of which are battle videos. This would be a great opportunity for me to do a battle video with one of you for my channel, as long as you're okay with that. Just let me know!

Thanks guys, looking forward to hearing back from you...

majestic goat July 21st, 2016 12:39 PM

(The wife said... :D ) I can host a game at my place in Vancouver if that's not too far? Looking for a small 1 on 1 or group skirmish? No promises you'll get a win on video though... :fencing:

Dysole July 21st, 2016 03:14 PM

Define...

Which area in Willamette Valley? I'm in the Eugene/Springfield/Junction City area. I have something until 10 AM but after that I probably have time depending on what you're looking for.

~Dysole, trying to be as helpful as she can

Sir Heroscape July 21st, 2016 06:59 PM

Re: Define...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dysole (Post 2102998)
Which area in Willamette Valley? I'm in the Eugene/Springfield/Junction City area. I have something until 10 AM but after that I probably have time depending on what you're looking for.

~Dysole, trying to be as helpful as she can

McMinnville is where my wife's grandmother is at...so that's not too terrible...about 90min drive...but anyone closer would naturally be more convenient b/c I'm not 100% sure what the plans are for the afternoon...but I don't think anything is planned until later in the afternoon.

Sir Heroscape July 21st, 2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majestic goat (Post 2102961)
(The wife said... :D ) I can host a game at my place in Vancouver if that's not too far? Looking for a small 1 on 1 or group skirmish? No promises you'll get a win on video though... :fencing:

It'd just be a 1v1 game. Vancouver might be a little far for a drive from McMinnville though :-/

White Q Knight July 21st, 2016 08:20 PM

I live in Dallas and might be able too play that Saturday have to check with the Wife first.