Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Utah Monthlies 2020 (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=56458)

BiggaBullfrog January 2nd, 2020 06:12 PM

Utah Monthlies 2020

The December Monthly event has been canceled due to rising numbers of COVID in Utah and increased restrictions. Please stay safe, and we hope to see you in December.

DUE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS, WE HAVE SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS ON OUR EVENTS. PLEASE READ AND BE FAMILIAR WITH THE RULES IN THE SPOILER BELOW IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING.

Spoiler Alert!

Welcome to
Utah Monthlies: 2020
Facebook Page
Discord Server

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3_original.jpg
Art by @TrueMurray

Come join us in our fourth year of Monthlies!!

Next Up:

You missed it! 2020 is over!

2020 was a strange year, to say the least. We weren't able to live up to the name of "Monthly" tournaments, but we were still able to see each other here and there! Thank you so much to everyone who made it to an event and made the events possible! Let's keep working together to make 2021 an even better year!

--------------------------------

Gotta Catch 'Em All Checklist:
Spoiler Alert!

Utah Monthly Stats
Utah Monthly Maps

2020 Monthlies Archive:
January - Standard 500
February - Teams 600
March - Scraps 375 Canceled
April - Scraps 375 Canceled
May - Canceled
June - Canceled
July - General Wars 450
August - Dungeon Defenders 575
September - Glyph Push 495
October - Wandering Monster 510
November - Burnout 3x255 Canceled
December - Jingle Bell Bash!! Canceled

2019 Monthlies Thread
2018 Monthlies Thread
2017 Monthlies Thread

BiggaBullfrog January 2nd, 2020 06:12 PM

Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

UTAH MONTHLY JANUARY 2020

When: January 25th, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Standard 500
We're kicking things off like we usually do: with a nice and easy 500 point, 24 figure format!
  • 500 Point Armies
  • 24 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle: Try Something New (that’s C+ or worse)!!
Okay, so you don’t technically have to try something new, but if you do use something ranked as a C+ or worse on the Power Rankings thread (C3V/SoV style, since we use them), you will be entered into a raffle for a sweet prize! See the list in the spoiler below:
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

BiggaBullfrog January 2nd, 2020 06:42 PM

Also we're starting up a Facebook page since that's easier for some people to follow on! Feel free to RSVP here or there -- though forgive that it's pretty bare bones as I try to get everything settled on it (first time making a Facebook page so I'm exploring everything over there).

Trying again

(Sorry it's got this big preview thing taking up all that space -- anyone know how I can get rid of that? Or is it just a Facebook thing?)

Leaf_It January 6th, 2020 11:02 AM

I think the big preview is fine since that post is dedicated to showing people that the Facebook page exists.

BodaciousBlood January 7th, 2020 04:34 PM

I’m pumped and ready for a new year of HEROSCAPE!!!

BiggaBullfrog January 17th, 2020 10:50 PM

I know I'm posting the maps later than I usually do, but better late than never, right? I hope you're all getting yourselves pumped for some Heroscape awesomeness next week! Check out the battlefields we'll be using in the OP or in the spoiler below:

Also, we're one week away from game day!! That means we could use a lot more RSVPs since there are a lot of people we haven't heard from yet! Where are you at @Utah Scott , @The Dewk , @Starling_ , @DewNoHarm , @Sir Torin Brokenshield! , @Isak , @antmarchingroves , @Saints_Wrath , @Flash_19 , @TrueMurray , @tanmad21 , @TREX , @dart48 , @kmgenius , @The B.I.V. , @DaDude , @DeathStryker , @TIM0THY , @Aethiar , @podunksarmy , @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches , @Ginja Ninja , @Jazack , @Warband , @dgillis , @Shaggy6667 , @Dat_One_Boi , @AlphaDasher , @shmet , @twigleg2 , @Scaperedude , @Bl1ndsn1per , @PadawanVerl
Hopefully I'm hitting one of the random spots where notifications are working so you can all see this and let us know if you'll be able to make it to get your 'Scape on next week!

Scaperedude January 18th, 2020 01:53 PM

Scaperedude (probably +1) Let's GO!!!!!!

Starling_ January 20th, 2020 08:42 PM

I’ll be coming. Also, I bought 6 extra Avernus’s for my dad and I thinking they were common or uncommon heroes. I didn’t realize they were unique. I’ll be bringing one for a prize, but I will also be bringing the other 5 as well if anyone wants to buy one for $5. I can also print a 1 sided card stock card for those 5 as well if anyone lets me know ahead of time that they want one.

BiggaBullfrog January 20th, 2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starling_ (Post 2343223)
I’ll be coming. Also, I bought 6 extra Avernus’s for my dad and I thinking they were common or uncommon heroes. I didn’t realize they were unique. I’ll be bringing one for a prize, but I will also be bringing the other 5 as well if anyone wants to buy one for $5. I can also print a 1 sided card stock card for those 5 as well if anyone lets me know ahead of time that they want one.

Awesome, it will be great to see you again! Will your dad be able to make it as well? And I bet there will be a few people willing to pay $5 for an Avernus around, that will be great! And thanks for donating one as a prize!

BodaciousBlood January 21st, 2020 12:19 AM

Do we have any volunteers to bring a map?? We have one more map to be assigned: Derelict Ramparts.

Any takers??

Sir Torin Brokenshield! January 22nd, 2020 10:08 PM

Hey all does anybody by chance have one squad of the Death Chasers of Thesk that I could barrow at the tournament on saturday?

BodaciousBlood January 22nd, 2020 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! (Post 2343621)
Hey all does anybody by chance have one squad of the Death Chasers of Thesk that I could barrow at the tournament on saturday?

I got you! Do you need the card?