Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Official Units (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   My new figures (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=27986)

sanddog88 December 14th, 2009 11:18 PM

My new figures

On a recent trip to my local garage sale, i came across a RotV master set. Big deal, its a master set right? WRONG!

It came with 5 extra figures. I had to divide it up with my bro, and he does not really have a RotV master set of his own. I gave him all the figures, except 2 of the extra ones i found inside. Everything was intact, and surprisingly, in very good condition. Here are the figures i got:

Taelord the Kyrie warrior
Utgar

BASIC STATS:
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 6

ADVANCED STATS:
MOVE: 5
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 3

ATTACK AURA
all figures you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Taelord get 1+ to attack. Taelord's aura does not affect Taelord.

FLYING
when counting spaces for Taelord's movement ignore elevations. Taelord may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without stopping, and fly over obstacles such as ruins.

LIFE: 5

Kyrie
Unique hero
Warrior
Relentless
MEDIUM 5

180 points

Tornak
Utgar

BASIC STATS:
MOVE: 7
DEFENSE: 7

ADVANCED STATS:
MOVE: 7
DEFENSE: 5

DISENGAGE
Tornak is never attacked when leaving an engagement

ORC WARRIOR ENHANCEMENT
All friendly Orc Warriors adjacent to Tornak recieve an additional attack die and an additional defense die.

LIFE: 3
---------------------------------------------------
So those are the units i've come across during my expidition around the corner to some guy's garage sale.

I also have about...3-4 wave packs. I will keep everyone posted on what figures i find, and what wave packs i buy. ;)

LordRaidorJr December 14th, 2009 11:31 PM

Re: My new figures

Both Taelord and Tornak are from wave 1. Congratulations!

'Scaper94 December 14th, 2009 11:48 PM

The broken glass just broke a few more times.

Onacara December 14th, 2009 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 (Post 974129)
The broken glass just broke a few more times.

:glass shatters:

TheLorax December 15th, 2009 01:11 AM

Quick everyone neg rep the noob! He posted in the wrong forum!

Actually we should probably just kill him. That would be the most effective way at stopping this kind of tragedy from happening again.

Congrats on the extra figs man.

Agent Minivann December 15th, 2009 01:35 AM

In the continuum of posting in the wrong forum, this one isn't bad. On a more serious note, are you trying to get negative rep? The last couple posts you made sure seem like you are begging for negative rep. If you could, try to act with a little more propriety.

Toad Rocket December 15th, 2009 01:53 AM

Should of probably of been put in the general discussion forum. Though I can overlook the error because you seem pretty excited about the nice find you got and seem fairly new to these forums.

May I ask how much you paid for it?

Killometer December 15th, 2009 02:09 AM

Congrats on the yardsale find, but a few pointers about posting:
  1. Make sure you post in the right forum. This post isn't about the units specifically, it's about your findand would therefore be more appropriate in the general forum.
  2. Generally stick to the default font settings.
  3. You don't have to post every detail of the units. Just saying "I got a Taelord and a Tornak with a RotV" would have sufficed.
  4. Try to end your posts in a more open way to encourage others to post something constructive. In this case you could have invited people to share their lucky finds.

sanddog88 December 23rd, 2009 11:29 PM

Alright, it wont happen again. :oops:

I just thought that since these units were official units, they would somehow fit into this forum. Also, since this thread is already here, I'm going to keep adding to it whenever i get new units. I paid 2 dollars for the entire set believe it not. Its amazing what people will sell at garage sales for certain prices. like the old saying goes; Another mans trash is another mans treasure. I didn't check for more sets because I ran out of spending money:(.

I'm still trying to get my relatives to buy me more HS sets. I also have a couple more wave packs, but sadly, my brother lost the army cards. :evil:

After closer inspection of the Hasbro site, i found out what waves i have:

Tornak and Taelord are from the "Heroes of Bleakwood" wave pack.

other wave packs i have are:

Collection 3- Monks and Guards
Collection 7- Field of Valor- Spear Men & Rifle Men
Collection 7-Field of valor- Knights Templar

and i have the Marvel game set. Again, this wont happen ever again. EVER. I give you my word. ;)

J4Jandar December 23rd, 2009 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent Minivann (Post 974184)
In the continuum of posting in the wrong forum, this one isn't bad. On a more serious note, are you trying to get negative rep? The last couple posts you made sure seem like you are begging for negative rep. If you could, try to act with a little more propriety.

...and maturity.

If you think there an aspect of heroscapers that needs to be changed then lead by example instead of acting like a little turd that really should be flushed.

sanddog88 December 31st, 2009 03:45 PM

fine. go ahead and neg rep me. i will take it like the man i am, and i hope you enjoy what youve just done. i can still come here as a guest, and i have tons of CPUs just incase you ban me. so go ahead. idc anymore. thanks for ruining the fun i had on here, and thanks for making me hate heroscape. i hope your all proud of yourselves.

R˙chean December 31st, 2009 03:51 PM

I need to get to more garage sales.

I live in Garage Sale City aka Garland, TX. Not that I need more scape but I would not be able to pass up super discounted garage sale prices.