Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   '~** C3G Lottery **~' (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=52756)

Arkham March 5th, 2016 11:52 AM

'~** C3G Lottery **~'

:star::star::star:WELCOME TO THE C3G LOTTERY!:star::star::star:
Each month, you may enter the C3G Lottery via your points. Every Ally is allowed to enter. If you have some excess points you'd love to burn, you can cash them in here and gain a ticket to enter to win the monthly prize. Currently, here's some potential prizes to win from month to month:

Unreleased Card
Points Jackpot
Completely New Card Art Specifically Designed for You

The Prize for June is...Unreleased Card

-------------------------------------------------------------
How does it work?
Each month, we'll start a new Lottery spanning from the 1st of the month, to the last of the month. On the last day of the month, we'll have a Lottery drawing of all who entered. The winning ticket wins the prize for that month!

How does one enter?
All you have to do is subtract a point for a ticket, and post in here that you are entering. That ticket will be entered in a pool with any other tickets, and the selected ticket WINS!

Can one enter more than once?
Absolutely! What better way to stack the odds into your favor?! For each ticket you purchase with a point, you get 1 entry. So if you cash in 5 points, and your fellow Ally cashes in 1 point for an entry, you have 5x the odds to win! :woot: Now go get yourself some points and start cashing in!

Can you show me how to do it?
An example of how to play:
I'd like to cash in 3 points for 3 tickets. (making sure to bold your entry to ensure it is accounted for)
You can also cash in 1 point for 1 ticket, then come back again later and cash in another point for another ticket. You don't have to get them all at once. Just make sure to post them separately, so they aren't missed!
I will then keep a running total in the SP of all entries for the month as they come in, so you can see your odds, and do your best to keep them in your favor.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun!

Arkham March 5th, 2016 11:52 AM

Re: '~** C3G Lottery **~'

June Ticket Running Total:
  • Xael - 3 tickets

Past Winners:
April '16: fret_gurglo
March '16: fret_gurglo
May '16: fret_gurglo

Ronin March 5th, 2016 12:35 PM

Interesting! Hopefully it attracts some public spending. I'll get the ball rolling by cashing in 2 points for 2 tickets.

fret_gurglo March 5th, 2016 12:41 PM

Sounds like fun. Cashing 3 points for 3 tickets

IAmBatman March 5th, 2016 01:30 PM

Cool idea. :up: Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Yodaking March 5th, 2016 01:52 PM

Is the unreleased card they win random or chosen from a short list?

Arkham March 5th, 2016 01:55 PM

Good question. I'll give them a list of 3 options.

William099 March 5th, 2016 04:06 PM

Do I have any points?

TrollBrute March 5th, 2016 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William099 (Post 2077538)
Do I have any points?

Have you done any testing for C3G or taken any pictures that were have used? If so, you may. If not, check out the playtesting thread! The rewards for testing just keep getting better and better!

Heroscaper Guy March 6th, 2016 11:09 PM

-5 points, going all in baby!

japes March 7th, 2016 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy (Post 2077870)

BTW...do you have a post in the rewards thread with your points. I think we looked for it recently and couldn't find you. We know you have some just not how many.

Ronin March 7th, 2016 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by japes (Post 2077915)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy (Post 2077870)

BTW...do you have a post in the rewards thread with your points. I think we looked for it recently and couldn't find you. We know you have some just not how many.

Looks like he's here.