Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Other Customization & HS Additions (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Heroes of 'Scape (RPG) (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=32796)

Kaiyu October 9th, 2010 11:17 PM

Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathByUtgar (Post 1225537)
hey dragons got their own... are Doggins not good enough for you? you becoming racist now?

Hey I made him didn't I? :lol: I'll even make a Gryphillin, Trolticor, and Flantooth if you really want me to. I just don't make something I wouldn't play unless someone asks for it. But its pretty easy now compared to Evolution of a Hero, where creating a new Race meant a lot more work.

DeathByUtgar October 9th, 2010 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 (Post 1225559)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathByUtgar (Post 1225537)
hey dragons got their own... are Doggins not good enough for you? you becoming racist now?

Hey I made him didn't I? :lol: I'll even make a Gryphillin, Trolticor, and Flantooth if you really want me to. I just don't make something I wouldn't play unless someone asks for it. But its pretty easy now compared to Evolution of a Hero, where creating a new Race meant a lot more work.

heh I guess :lol:

Kaiyu October 10th, 2010 03:03 PM

I got some more playtesting in last night.
Spoiler Alert!

In conclusion: Host, make a balanced army. Have an equal amount of melee, ranged, heroes, and squads. Approximately 75 points per Level 1 Hero.

Some things I'm gonna change a bit:
-I'm going to decrease the amount of defense bonus the Defense Aura gives on the Wizard Class to 1, but they will also have their range increased. (Level 1 = 2 spaces, Level 3 = 4 spaces, and Level 5 = 6 spaces)
-I'm going to add a clause to the end of each Defense Aura (on Champion, Warlord, Paladin, and Wizard) that Defense Aura does not stack. Same with all Auras.
-Instead of using the term "Wizard Form" for the Drow Arachnomancer in their powers, I'm going to use "Drow Form."
-Some Drow Warrior powers will reference this "Drow Form" requirement. Namely Gaseous Form, Chain Grab, and Poisoned Blade.
-Some carry over powers for the Drow Arachnomancer like Spider Web Grab will be edited a bit.
Spoiler Alert!

The Arachnomancer will need quite a bit of editing... Just expect to have to reprint that page :lol:

DeathByUtgar October 10th, 2010 03:49 PM

Im gonna go out on a limb that arachnid form is a Fyorlag Spider

Kaiyu October 10th, 2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathByUtgar (Post 1225837)

Correct. I should probably add that to the figure guide :duh:

DeathByUtgar October 10th, 2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 (Post 1225852)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathByUtgar (Post 1225837)

Correct. I should probably add that to the figure guide :duh:

:frustrated: I just printed! :cry: oh well I will write it in with a pen :bang:

Kaiyu October 11th, 2010 01:45 AM

So for those who have played, I have a question. What do you think of being able to level up the special powers?

I feel like there's too many and I'm starting to think the feature doesn't add enough to the game for how much space it takes up and for how much reading there is. It seems for each special power I have at least 3 different variations of it at different levels of strength. Would you rather see just one power at a set strength? I don't mind spells being upgraded, so the Wizards' Special Attacks probably wont be touched, but what about all of the Warrior/Champions skills? Should there just be one Tough, one Battle Frenzy, one Regenerate, etc?

Flame Gryphon October 11th, 2010 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 (Post 1226179)
So for those who have played, I have a question. What do you think of being able to level up the special powers?

I feel like there's too many and I'm starting to think the feature doesn't add enough to the game for how much space it takes up and for how much reading there is. It seems for each special power I have at least 3 different variations of it at different levels of strength. Would you rather see just one power at a set strength? I don't mind spells being upgraded, so the Wizards' Special Attacks probably wont be touched, but what about all of the Warrior/Champions skills? Should there just be one Tough, one Battle Frenzy, one Regenerate, etc?

.....[Got wiplash, thinking the horror expansion was up]...........

I don't mind them at all........;)

Kaiyu October 11th, 2010 01:54 PM

Okay, how about this? If I did something like this, is it immediately obvious what it means?
Spoiler Alert!

Flame Gryphon October 11th, 2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 (Post 1226367)
Okay, how about this? If I did something like this, is it immediately obvious what it means?
Spoiler Alert!

....[Got wiplash twice in a row, the second time being the spoiler].......
It was fine before. That version actually looks more confusing.

Kaiyu October 11th, 2010 03:44 PM

UNDEAD EXPANSION
Spoiler Alert!

Flame Gryphon October 11th, 2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 (Post 1226421)
UNDEAD EXPANSION
Spoiler Alert!

......[Mind snaps as well as the neck].....

:wtf:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...3/2/sonlen.gif :chainsaw:
[hagglervoice]Sure, go ahead, if ya don't mind me printer dying.... [/haggler voice]