Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

Sheep November 13th, 2012 10:22 PM

Re: HeroSkype Match Request Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed (Post 1712393)
Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 1712388)
Quote:

Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed (Post 1712377)
Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 1712321)
I'm looking for an opponent so I can playtest some Rebel Troopers:

Looking to play either Thursday or Friday after 3:00p.m.

Heh! Seems like this thread has become a match request one as well. That's probably fine, especially since requests in this thread have so far had way more success...

I knew there was one but I couldn't find it. Can you point me to it?

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=38811 :)

Thanks, AU! It looks like I have Friday set. Can any one play either Thursday or Sunday?

Unhinged Manchild November 14th, 2012 09:49 AM

I'm looking to play a game on this Thursday (Nov. 15) anytime between 9:30 AM and 1 PM, EST. I'm looking to try using the google docs to play a game. I actually don't know how to create a game, but if anyone is looking for an opponent at that time, PM me!

Sheep November 15th, 2012 05:02 PM

I'm looking to playtest HoSS figures at least once a week. I'll be open on Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 2:45 to 8:00; Tuesday from 7:30 to 8:00; Wednesday, nothing; and weekends will strongly vary.

NOTE: All times are Est, and in the p.m.'s. And these are all times to start by, so I can start a game by 8 and finish it by 10. Not have to start by 6 and finish at 8. Also, all times are subject to change.

Just send me a PM if you are interested. I like to have a day or two notice ahead, but if you wanted to play right now, I'd say sure. :D

=Ace= December 3rd, 2012 12:50 AM

Looking to play a game of normal HS with C3V variants allowed, 500 points, no Marvel. I'm available all day Friday and use PST. Feel free to PM me if you want to play a game. I am open to other types of HS as well, but would prefer to stick as close to the original as possible.

Foudzing December 5th, 2012 02:53 PM

I'm available for some Online Scape.
Training game for season 4, amical game, casual play, official scenario or even playtesting, I love any kind of Heroscape.

PM me in order to find a schedule.

KeepCalmAndDraftHulk December 10th, 2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foudzing (Post 1725188)
I'm available for some Online Scape.
Training game for season 4, amical game, casual play, official scenario or even playtesting, I love any kind of Heroscape.

PM me in order to find a schedule.

You want to play a game? I'm available the next few nights
I'll PM you.. silly me

KeepCalmAndDraftHulk December 10th, 2012 10:19 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Anybody wanting to play shoot me a PM I'm available these next few nights

=Ace= December 21st, 2012 05:38 PM

Looking for a pick up game. Available for most of the day today. Just PM me if you want to play.

Eraguy816 December 21st, 2012 06:44 PM

Want to play soon?

Psymanski January 5th, 2013 06:09 AM

Anyone want to play? sometime soon?(i'll be around for hours)

If you want to play another time just PM me and we can probably work something out.

Zettian Juggernaut January 10th, 2013 10:52 AM

Hey, I'm looking for game; I've got an online map of mine that I want to try out.

bobinchese January 18th, 2013 08:13 PM

I know this thread is pretty dead, but I just got into heroscape online and would love to play anyone really. If you're interested PM me.