Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

jesus20456 February 23rd, 2017 07:26 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Nevermind, something came up

Sheep February 24th, 2017 02:33 PM

I can probably play anytime from 4:30 through tonight.

TheEpicAlpaca March 1st, 2017 03:06 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Gauging Interest Multiplayer Game?

Hi,
Has anyone attempted to organize/play in an online multiplayer game with 3-4 players? I was thinking and haven't seemed to notice any multiplayer games on this forum.

I'm trying to see if anyone has thought about this already, or would possibly be interested in getting together to play a 3-4 player game.

Dignan has a couple multiplayer online maps here and here.

If anyone would like to express interest that would be great, if it sounds like a few people would like to enjoy a game then we could put something together.

Thanks
-TEA

jesus20456 March 2nd, 2017 01:23 PM

free to play before 4:30 pacific time

Scaperedude March 2nd, 2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesus20456 (Post 2138306)

I'm open now. You want to play?

jesus20456 March 2nd, 2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scaperedude (Post 2138375)
Quote:

Sure, can you set up the game?

kevindola March 2nd, 2017 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesus20456 (Post 2138380)
Quote:

Quote:

I set up a game for you guys if neither of you have done it before:

jesus20456 v. scaperedude

Scaperedude March 2nd, 2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesus20456 (Post 2138380)
Quote:

Quote:

Whoops, I was working on setting up a game, but something just came up and I won't be able to play today.

kevindola March 2nd, 2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEpicAlpaca (Post 2138201)
Hi,
Has anyone attempted to organize/play in an online multiplayer game with 3-4 players? I was thinking and haven't seemed to notice any multiplayer games on this forum.

I'm trying to see if anyone has thought about this already, or would possibly be interested in getting together to play a 3-4 player game.

Dignan has a couple multiplayer online maps here and here.

If anyone would like to express interest that would be great, if it sounds like a few people would like to enjoy a game then we could put something together.

Thanks
-TEA

Hey TEA,

I would be interested in trying to make that happen. I've played multi-player games with @dok and @Dysole and @awesomeunleashed before.

Many moons ago I also played online multiplayer games with @vegietarian18 and @boromir96

So I think you can get some interest in this. There are a few already made maps in the maps folder in googledocs. There was also a multiplayer even some years ago for an official Hasbro campaign: Chaos in the Catacombs. That was really fun too.

Here is the link for that event and who played in it: Chaos in the Catacombs Special Event

Multiplayers game work best with a live voice connection but it isn't a hard requirement.

dok March 2nd, 2017 06:33 PM

The last two multiplayer online events we ran never finished. Scheduling and playing multiplayer online is difficult, and if everyone doesn't pile into a voice chat room the games can really drag.

as kd mentioned we've played casual online multiplayer when we had 3-4 interested participants.

Foudzing March 3rd, 2017 01:51 PM

Available right now for about 6~7hours, would like to play a small game to get back on tracks.

TheEpicAlpaca March 3rd, 2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 2138388)
Hey TEA,

I would be interested in trying to make that happen. I've played multi-player games with @dok and @Dysole and @awesomeunleashed before.

Many moons ago I also played online multiplayer games with @vegietarian18 and @boromir96

So I think you can get some interest in this. There are a few already made maps in the maps folder in googledocs. There was also a multiplayer even some years ago for an official Hasbro campaign: Chaos in the Catacombs. That was really fun too.

Here is the link for that event and who played in it: Chaos in the Catacombs Special Event

Multiplayers game work best with a live voice connection but it isn't a hard requirement.

Okay thank you kevindola. Pretty much wanted to get a multiplayer game in next week of March 6th.

@dok , yeah not looking for a tournament just a casual game.

Starting to look for pm's if people are interested in doing one next week march 6-11.