Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Long Island Heroscape League - Dragon wars! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38372)

Grishnakh November 15th, 2011 10:01 PM

Long Island Heroscape League - Dragon wars!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...apers_logo.jpg

May 2015 Game Day!! Dragon Wars!!!

Where:
Legendary Realms Games, Plainview, NY

When:
Saturday, May 16th.

Time:
11:00 - Pregame meetup for lunch at Panera Bread
(located a 1/2 mile West of the store).

12:00 - Set up and start playing.

6:00+ For those of us who can stay later we'll probably do pizza for dinner again this month.

This month our theme is Dragon Wars!!!

600 points, 24 start zones, at least 140 points of which must be dragons. The player with the most points worth of dragons on the board gets +4 to initiative rolls. That’s encouragement to bring even MORE dragon kind.

Dragons include:
Black Wyrmling
Blue Wyrmling
Braxas
Brimstone
Charos
Mimring
Moltenclaw
Nilfheim
Othkurik the Black Dragon
Quahon
Red Wyrmling
White Wyrmling
Zelrig

Grishnakh

Our normal, monthly club meeting is always the third Saturday of each month at Legendary Realms Games in Plainview, NY (unless there is a conflict with a holiday). If you'd like more information PM me.

I'll be updating this thread with more information as time goes along.

Grishnakh November 19th, 2011 12:24 PM

Re: Long Island Heroscape League

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow is Game Day. I have 25, pre-made, 1,000 point armies ready to go! All you need to bring is a C3G map, your own dice, order markers and wound markers (I'll have extras just in case). I'll be running my final play test on my terrain rules before I publish it so I'll have my giant street map as well.

We gather starting around 12:00 and we'll get started as soon as we have enough players.

And if you can't make it tomorrow have a great Thanksgiving and perhaps we'll see you in December!

Grishnakh

Grishnakh December 6th, 2011 09:36 PM

Our next meeting is Sunday, December 18th.

We always meet the third Sunday of each month at a game store in Plainview, NY (unless there is a conflict with a holiday). This month we are playing classic Heroscape, 510 point armies (no Marvel). We are also allowing SoV and C3V figures. Bring a two player map and (at least) one 510 point army. If you'd like more information PM me.

-Grishnakh

Quick note: Starting in January we will be switching our game day to the third Saturday of each month.

Sherman Davies December 6th, 2011 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grishnakh (Post 1524761)
Quick note: Starting in January we will be switching our game day to the third Saturday of each month.

That's great news for me - I may be able to make it out to some of your gamedays now!

Grishnakh December 7th, 2011 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherman Davies (Post 1524811)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Grishnakh (Post 1524761)

That's great news for me - I may be able to make it out to some of your gamedays now!

And it would be great to have you come game with us!

Grishnakh December 16th, 2011 05:07 PM

I'm going to bump this thread up a notch since we are playing this weekend!

Our next meeting is Sunday, December 18th.

We always meet the third Sunday of each month at a game store in Plainview, NY (unless there is a conflict with a holiday). This month we are playing classic Heroscape, 510 point armies (no Marvel). We are also allowing SoV and C3V figures. Bring a two player map and (at least) one 510 point army. If you'd like more information PM me.

-Grishnakh

Grishnakh January 6th, 2012 10:16 AM

Our group meets once a month on the third Saturday of each month (new day!) at Ravenblood Games in Plainview, NY (unless there is a conflict with a holiday).

The only exception is this month (January). The store had the third Saturday already booked. Currently we have the 14th reserved. However, as I mentioned at our last meeting, I will not be able to attend. So, I'm going to leave it up to all of you whether or not you guys meet. (Feel free to talk amongst yourselves...)

Our February game day is the 18th. I hope to have my "Adventures in the Lost Realm" Heroscape variant completed by then to play test. I'll update everyone with more information as the date gets closer.

-Grishnakh

The_X_Marker January 8th, 2012 10:46 AM

I'll be able to go.

I was thinking we could play some Raids of Valhalla games this upcoming meeting.

Sherman Davies January 30th, 2012 09:06 PM

If the February game day is still the 18th, I'm still coming.

Grishnakh January 31st, 2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherman Davies (Post 1551683)

Yep, it's a go for the 18th! The store opens at 12:00. If you need directions let me know.

Gurei-Ornery January 31st, 2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grishnakh (Post 1551813)
Quote:

Yep, it's a go for the 18th! The store opens at 12:00. If you need directions let me know.

My last few trips to LI, I haven't been able to get to coincide with gameday, but I 90% sure I will make this one. Do you have a format picked out?

Sherman Davies January 31st, 2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grishnakh (Post 1551813)
Quote:

Thanks David, but I'll probably be driving. How's the parking situation out there on Saturdays?