Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Official Units (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Marvel Heroscape (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=18454)

Phade1735 May 21st, 2008 01:14 PM

Marvel Heroscape

Does anyone know when the expansion set for Marvel Heroscape is going to come out?

Cavalier May 21st, 2008 01:17 PM

Re: Marvel Heroscape

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phade1735 (Post 562741)
Does anyone know when the expansion set for Marvel Heroscape is going to come out?

It has not been determined if there will even be a release of the Reinforcements Arrive. It is dependent on sales of the next few expansions and the Big Box stores (mainly Wal-Mart) agreeing to carry them.

Phade1735 May 21st, 2008 01:30 PM

Thats pretty dumb, I've been waiting for that for a while now. Thanks for the info

Cavalier May 21st, 2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phade1735 (Post 562756)
Thats pretty dumb, I've been waiting for that for a while now. Thanks for the info

It's dumb to not produce a product if you can't guarantee that you largest distributor won't carry it? No, it is economics. It sucks, but it isn't dumb.

Fourshadow May 21st, 2008 01:53 PM

Quote:

Have you waited a year yet? Those of us waiting for Wave 8, the Jungle and Aquilla's Alliance have waited for those for about a year by the time we get it. :frustrated:

Sherman Davies May 21st, 2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fourshadow (Post 562784)
Quote:

Have you waited a year yet? Those of us waiting for Wave 8, the Jungle and Aquilla's Alliance have waited for those for about a year by the time we get it. :frustrated:

Well, since I found out about Wave 8, Ticalla Jungle, Aquilla's Alliance and Marvel Wave 1 at about the same time (last summer), then YES - some of us HAVE waited about a year. We Marvelscape fans aren't even being guaranteed a release, so let's not get into a pissing match about who's waited longer.

IAmBatman May 22nd, 2008 12:30 AM

Why is this in official units? Not that I want it, but it seems like this thread belongs in my neighborhood.

eliza March 27th, 2010 02:48 AM

Hi .Good post and nice sharing about the Marvel Heroscape.I like it its interesting.

Scapemage March 27th, 2010 06:58 AM

WE've all been waiting for years. We'd all like it to come out, but I personally don't think that's going to happen.

Sport351 March 27th, 2010 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliza (Post 1048401)
Hi .Good post and nice sharing about the Marvel Heroscape.I like it its interesting.

Welcome to HSers!

Unfortunately, I doubt we'll ever see an 'official' Marvel wave, but a group of people known as C3G have come out with an amazing set of well-balanced and interesting Marvel 'Scape figures, check out the front page for their 2nd set.