Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Roamer (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=49764)

IAmBatman January 10th, 2014 12:58 PM

The Book of Roamer

The Book of Roamer

C3G IMAGE WAVE 21
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...amer_comic.png

Comic PDF

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...oamer_mini.png
Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Horrorclix figure from
the Horrorclix Base Set.
Its model number and name are #031 - 033 / Zombie Lawyer.

Character Bio - Roamers “move slowly and are not especially dangerous, except in large numbers or with the element of surprise [....] Rick [Grimes'] group classifies [the walking dead] as either roamers or lurkers, the former category being more likely to venture toward a loud noise in search of human prey.” (Wikipedia, 2014).

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q. When targeting a Roamer from behind it, if you can't see its head, can you still target the Roamer?
  • A. Yes, if you can see the area of its back where the head would be. Thematically, you can imagine shooting through the body in order to hit the head.
  • Q: Can I continue to bring back Roamers with Viral Infection if I no longer control any Roamers on the battlefield?
  • A: Generally, unless otherwise stated, powers stop working after all the figures from the card are destroyed. There is nothing in Viral Infection to except it from this rule, so therefore once all figures with the Viral Infection special power that you control have been destroyed, you can no longer use Viral Infection to bring any of your destroyed Roamers back.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:_________________________________________________________________

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

IAmBatman January 10th, 2014 12:59 PM

Re: The Book of Roamer - Design Phase

NAME = ROAMER

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = RAVENOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 20

UNDYING HUNGER
Before moving, choose an opponent’s figure on the battlefield that is not an Android, Construct, or Undead. Add 1 to this Roamer's Move number for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +2, if this Roamer ends its move engaged with the chosen figure.

VIRAL INFECTION
When an opponent’s medium figure that is not an Android, Construct, or Undead is destroyed, replace that figure, if possible, with any previously destroyed common Undead Devourer in your army.

Lord Pyre January 10th, 2014 01:01 PM

Running zombies, ahhh!

Cool, I like it. :up:

quozl January 10th, 2014 01:02 PM

Looks good. Just need to add Construct to Viral Infection.

IAmBatman January 10th, 2014 01:02 PM

More lurching forward for a short burst than anything, but, yeah. :-D

IAmBatman January 10th, 2014 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 1902364)
Looks good. Just need to add Construct to Viral Infection.

Good catch! :-) I'd fixed that in the one power, but not the other.

I went ahead and added it now so I won't forget.

johnny139 January 10th, 2014 02:36 PM

A 4 Move single-activation common hero might not be worth too many Order Markers, but it'll probably come in handy once you start getting them back in the middle of an enemy army. Looks good to me.

TrollBrute January 10th, 2014 03:41 PM

Do you plan to put WAVES OF UNDEAD on the Lurkers, or have you dropped that power completely?

IAmBatman January 10th, 2014 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrollBrute (Post 1902391)
Do you plan to put WAVES OF UNDEAD on the Lurkers, or have you dropped that power completely?

I thought I answered this in the last one - yes, Waves of Undead is planned for the Lurkers. :-) I didn't want to put it on multiple ones, and since those will be the weakest on their own, it made sense.

A3n January 10th, 2014 06:17 PM

No issues here :up:.

IAmBatman January 13th, 2014 07:39 PM

Nothing from SirG here yet but doesn't look like anyone is requesting any changes, so I'll go ahead and send this to the ERB! :-)

TrollBrute January 13th, 2014 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1902435)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrollBrute (Post 1902391)

I thought I answered this in the last one - yes, Waves of Undead is planned for the Lurkers. :-) I didn't want to put it on multiple ones, and since those will be the weakest on their own, it made sense.

Huh, don't know how I missed this post earlier. Anyway, sounds like a plan!