Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Custom Units & Army Cards (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Robber's custom figures (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=34260)

Robber January 7th, 2011 11:18 PM

Robber's custom figures

I'm still working on the cards, but am getting there. It takes a while.

Spoiler Alert!

5/1:

I forgot about this thread until today. I'm still making the old cards, but I figure that I can put up some prototypes...

Kano-

Life- 1
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 4
Defense-1

Assassin's shadow- When Kano is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-4, roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 5-20, takes no damage. Place 1 Assassin marker on Kano's card. If this results in Kano having 3 Assassin markers, destroy Kano.

Phantom Walk- Kano can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Human
Unique hero
Assassin
Tricky
Medium 4
20 points/Vydar

Shadow Talon Agents- (3 Members)

Life- 1
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 3
Defense-3

Speed Boost- If a tricky Vydar figure you control other than a Shadow Talon Agent starts its turn adjacent to a Shadow Talon agent you control, add 2 to its move.

Tricky Vydar bonding- Before taking a turn with the Shadow Talon Agents, you may first take a turn with any Tricky Vydar unit you control.

Talon Suits- If a Shadow Talon Agent is attacked by a non-adjacent figure, you may first move any Shadow Talon Agent you control 3 spaces.

Human
Common Squad (3)
Agents
Tricky
Medium 4
70 points

The Shadow Talon Agents bond with:

Kano
Dund
Agent Carr
Agent Skahen
Otonashi

All of which generally need help in today's metagame. Basically, the squad was supposed to be anti-range (as in fast, able to dodge ranged attacks) and give bonding to troubled heroes.

Aruten-

Life- 7
Move- 5
Range- 1
Attack- 4
Defense- 3

Flying- you know the drill

Wyrmling Bonding- Before taking a turn with Aruten, you may take a turn with any two wyrmlings you control.

Sacred Flame- Attack 5, Range 1. (This has no other bonuses besides having the advantage of a special attack...)

Dragon
Unique Hero
Nest Mother
Protective
Huge 9
160 points

BTW, did I mention that this is an Aquilla unit? (It's blue )

Robber February 10th, 2011 09:56 PM

Re: Robber's custom figures

Updated!

Solat-

Life- 4
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 3
Defense- 5

Deathstalker attack aura-
When any deathstalker you control within 4 spaces rolls an attack, you may select one of the dice you rolled. Remove it; its symbol does not count.

Maul-
When rolling attack dice with Solat, if all dice rolled are skulls, inflict a wound for each skull on the opposing figure.

5/1:

:bump:

I forgot about this thread until today. I'm still making the old cards, but I figure that I can put up some prototypes...

Kano-

Life- 1
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 4
Defense-1

Assassin's shadow- When Kano is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-4, roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 5-20, takes no damage. Place 1 Assassin marker on Kano's card. If this results in Kano having 3 Assassin markers, destroy Kano.

Phantom Walk- Kano can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Human
Unique hero
Assassin
Tricky
Medium 4
20 points/Vydar

Life- 1
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 3
Defense-3

Speed Boost- If a tricky Vydar figure you control other than a Shadow Talon Agent starts its turn adjacent to a Shadow Talon agent you control, add 2 to its move.

Tricky Vydar bonding- Before taking a turn with the Shadow Talon Agents, you may first take a turn with any Tricky Vydar unit you control.

Talon Suits- If a Shadow Talon Agent is attacked by a non-adjacent figure, you may first move any Shadow Talon Agent you control 3 spaces.

Human
Common Squad (3)
Agents
Tricky
Medium 4
70 points

jahosaphat February 10th, 2011 11:15 PM

deleted

Dadnarg434 February 10th, 2011 11:21 PM

Cool zombies. I know its still a work in progress, but make sure you have both proper punctuation and the same size font throughout. I like the idea of removing a die for maul, therefore making it more effective. Nice. :)

Robber February 11th, 2011 03:39 PM

Thanks! I'm playtesting Solat (did you notice? It's talos backwards... You know, the mythical greek robot?) and trying to figure out his points. Its edging around 130-150.

I also have to update the zombie points- they're pretty broken right now.

Changes-
Zombie brutes from 4 to 3 members
Zombie midgets to 45 points
Limb hurl bonus from 4 to 3 range.

To be updated shortly. (edit- done)

JC McMinis February 11th, 2011 04:10 PM

I like where your zombie cutoms are heading. I have a cutom zombie hero as well. If you want to check him out just follow the link to my cutoms in my sig. Its Oothvagos.

Dadnarg434 February 11th, 2011 08:17 PM

Thats a cool idea, using "talos" backwards. Big fan of greek mythology. :D

Is Solat going to resemble a greek robot, or something else?

Robber February 12th, 2011 08:45 AM

He's going to be a repaint of seige, with MAYBE a FotA flag on his back. (lop off the bottom thing).

I'm still waiting for my auggies order to come in, and then I have to playtest and everything... I don't even know if I will have time.

Robber May 1st, 2011 07:05 PM

5/1:

:bump:

Kano-

Life- 1
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 4
Defense-1

Human
Unique hero
Assassin
Tricky
Medium 4
20 points/Vydar

Life- 1
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 3
Defense-3

Human
Common Squad (3)
Agents
Tricky
Medium 4
70 points

The Shadow Talon Agents bond with:

Kano
Dund
Agent Carr
Agent Skahen
Otonashi

All of which generally need help in today's metagame. Basically, the squad was supposed to be anti-range (as in fast, able to dodge ranged attacks) and give bonding to troubled heroes.

Aruten-

Life- 7
Move- 5
Range- 1
Attack- 4
Defense- 3

Flying- you know the drill

Wyrmling Bonding- Before taking a turn with Aruten, you may take a turn with any two wyrmlings you control.

Sacred Flame- Attack 5, Range 1. (This has no other bonuses besides having the advantage of a special attack...)

Dragon
Unique Hero
Nest Mother
Protective
Huge 9
160 points

BTW, did I mention that this is an Aquilla unit? (It's blue :wink:)

Robber May 1st, 2011 09:31 PM

I was feeling a little bit creative today... 1 more unit, because I felt like it. Note that I haven't playtested the units prior, so I have some work to do...

Troll Underlings (4 figures)

Life- 1
Move- 6
Range- 1
Attack- 4
Defense- 0

Horde numbers- A Troll Underling gains one extra defense die for each troll figure within 2 spaces, with a maximum of +3 dice.

Waaaaaaagh! -At any point in the game, you may roll for this ability. If you roll a 1-14, nothing happens. If you roll a 15 or higher, add 1 to the attack and move values of each Troll Underling you control for the rest of the round. This power can only be used once during the game.

Troll bonding- After revealing an order marker on the Troll Underlings but before taking a turn with them, you may first take a turn with any Troll hero you control.
Trolls
Common Squad
Minors
Relentless
Medium 4
75 points

Troll looter-
Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 3

Thick Skin- When rolling defense dice against a figure who is not adjacent, add 1 automatic shield to your roll.

Waaaaaagh enhancement- When rolling for the Waaaaaaagh power, add 1 to your roll.

Troll
Uncommon Hero
Looter
Relentless
Large 8
90 points

Robber May 5th, 2011 04:52 PM

A neat hero-

(Unnamed)

Life- 6
Move- 6
Range-1
Attack- 5
Defense- 3

Insubstantial- Opponents must be adjacent to (unnamed) to attack him with a normal or special attack.

Dark Void- At the beginning of the game after all markers are set but before rolling initiative, you may first take a turn with (Unnamed).

?
Unique hero
?
Medium 4
110 points

I'm going to need a little help on the name, etc. Thanks!

Robber May 6th, 2011 05:09 PM

Mareidian Resistance Force- 4 members

Life- 1
Move- 5
Range- 6
Attack- 2
Defense- 3

Armor-penetrating weapons- Attack 2, Range 5
When attacking a figure with 4 or more defense, the attack of Armor-penetrating weapons becomes 3.

Underground hiding- If this figure is engaged by a small or medium soulborg, you may immediately move 2 Mareidian Resistance Force units up to 3 spaces each. Do not roll for engagement strike. They can not end this move adjacent to any small or medium soulborgs.

Mareidian
Common Squad
Resistance Force
Tricky
Medium 4

80 points