Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3V and SoV Customs (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Fiction Writing Auditioning (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=47402)

Arch-vile January 17th, 2013 10:06 PM

Re: Fiction Writing Auditioning

Take your time and make it as good as it can be; there's no advantage to turning it in early. Best of luck! :)

Bloody Bogle January 17th, 2013 10:47 PM

Thanks! I want this to be as well written as possible.

Arch-vile January 21st, 2013 04:38 PM

Only 5 days are left! How about a haiku?

if words are your thing
give this contest a lil' swing
thank you for helping

Ryougabot January 21st, 2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arch-vile (Post 1748544)
Only 5 days are left! How about a haiku?

if words are your thing
give this contest a lil' swing
thank you for helping

Slashing through the night
Your doom they will bring with them
Dreaded Izumi

Sorry, the Haiku inspired me

Bro-man January 23rd, 2013 03:06 PM

Alright I am pulled into this. I have an idea in mind and I'll send it to you when I have it done. Thanks Arch-vile for sending that link to Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer? Without it I would not have found this place.

Also when we send in the bios and the winner is chosen for the selected characters will we get a chance to see our own work?

greygnarl January 23rd, 2013 03:41 PM

Even if your bio isn't chosen for the unit, is it possible for you to get into the Department?

awesomeunleashed January 23rd, 2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greygnarl (Post 1749904)
Even if your bio isn't chosen for the unit, is it possible for you to get into the Department?

Just to clarify, as stated in the OP, none of the bios will necessarily be used as official C3V bios, and certainly not without modification. It's the writer's skill/style being judged, not the actual bios.

greygnarl January 23rd, 2013 04:35 PM

Thanks, I have some cool ideas but, but was afraid that they wouldn't line up enough with current bios.

Arch-vile January 23rd, 2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greygnarl (Post 1749954)
Thanks, I have some cool ideas but, but was afraid that they wouldn't line up enough with current bios.

If you have something, don't be afraid to send it in. Elaria's Bio is radically different than most bios, yet it made it through. Omegacron's Bio is pretty unique as well. There's no harm in trying something new. :)

Also, AU is correct. Thanks AU.

johnny139 January 23rd, 2013 09:23 PM

Finally got mine done. I really like it... I'm afraid Morgoloth might be overdone by other entrants, but he really struck me when he was released and the image stuck with me. Very happy with it.

Still need to edit, though. If I haven't submitted by the 26th, someone be sure to remind me. :p

Arch-vile January 23rd, 2013 09:29 PM

Excellent; I can't wait to read it. I'll be sending pms on the 25th to everyone who said they were writing something, don't worry. :p

Dad_Scaper January 23rd, 2013 10:11 PM

AV, did you tell them it has to be in English?

It has to be in English.

:twisted: