Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Fan Art & Fiction (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Feylund story (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=18354)

Heroscape Elffy May 16th, 2008 07:20 PM

Feylund story

This is my story of how Syvarris actually came to Valhalla.

Chapter One: The battle

Syvarris ran through the forest. "Huff huff." He had been running for 20 minutes. "Huff huff." He turned to run backwards, and fired two arrows into the dense underbrush, now in front of him.
"RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRR!!!"
He hit something. Something now very mad. Probably an ogre that had been chasing him. <Please, oh please, don't let it be Krug! PLEASE!!>
A giant, green Ogre, the size of a house, crushed out of the underbrush. He was holding a very primitive meat cleaver. He had a small head with larger ears. Light green skin covered his very fat body. He wore leather armor that was much too small for him. Feylund had some weird creatures. At least there was only one of them.
"KRUG SMASH PUNY ELF MAN!!"
"Damn." he muttered, as he pulled his bow string taut and let loose two arrows in quick succession, landing in Krug's belly.
He roared and charged.
Syvarris ran and climbed up a rock. Krug reached him and swung at him. He missed by inches, after Syvarris ducked, crushing a tree to splinters. Syvarris stood, fired two arrows and was hit in the side of the head by...something heavy. Krug caught him on the back swing.
Suddenly, two more Ogres crashed into the clearing from the underbrush. They were all blue, and almost transparent. Krug roared at them to step back, but they took a step forward. He swung at one.
It was smaller than the other, and much faster. He dodged, easily. The other Ogre was caught on the back swing. It passed right through him.
It was a phantasmal! The other one jumped down behind Krug, ran through him into a tree and vanished. That one was a phantasmal too!
He roared angrily and spun around to get his prey.
He cocked his head and gave a questioning "Huuuugh?" Syvarris was gone. He sighed, and sat down to pick arrows out of his belly.

That last part, I imagine a really fat green thing, sitting on the ground with his legs in front of him, looking like a fat little kid poking something.

To-BI-As May 17th, 2008 04:51 AM

Re: Feylund story

I like it ^^ the way you show the "stupidy" of krug is funny ^^

Tobi

The Scaped May 17th, 2008 07:01 AM

I think it's a story worth telling.

Heroscape Elffy May 17th, 2008 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Scaped
I think it's a story worth telling.

Says the guy who thinks he's Ullar's number one fan. ;) Full chapter one coming soon!

Onacara May 17th, 2008 12:01 PM

The KRUG SMASH PUNY ELF MAN is a bit Incredible Hulkish...Do ogres even speak English (Do elves for that matter?)

A dictionary and spell checker would help too....A bow is drawn taut not taught. :wink:

Onacara May 17th, 2008 12:01 PM

Double post sorry

Heroscape Elffy May 17th, 2008 12:05 PM

I'll fix the 'taut' part, but just because I'm typing in engish, doesn't mean thats the language they're speaking. I'm trying to think of something better for Krug to shout at Syvarris. Help would be appreciated.

Onacara May 17th, 2008 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy (Post 559408)
I'll fix the 'taut' part, but just because I'm typing in engish, doesn't mean thats the language they're speaking. I'm trying to think of something better for Krug to shout at Syvarris. Help would be appreciated.

What if he shouted..."I AM BECOMING A WOMAN!!!!!"

:rofl:

Heroscape Elffy May 17th, 2008 12:14 PM

Funny...I am really hating ever saying that. If some admin would please eliminate Oncara, I'd greatly appreciate it. ;)

Onacara May 17th, 2008 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy (Post 559418)
Funny...I am really hating ever saying that. If some admin would please eliminate Oncara, I'd greatly appreciate it. ;)

I am sure your request will be honored. :rofl:

Heroscape Elffy May 17th, 2008 12:20 PM

Are you high, or am I actually making you laugh. Updating Chapter one on first post as I type this...but in another window.

NEMT May 17th, 2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy (Post 559430)
Are you high, or am I actually making you laugh. Updating Chapter one on first post as I type this...but in another window.

Not to hijack your thread, but that is hilarious since Afromans "Because I Got High" just started playing on my computer.

Decent little story too, keep it up.