Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Comic Hero Custom Creations (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Felindar's Comic Customs Working on Stargate (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26248)

Felindar July 30th, 2009 04:21 PM

Felindar's Comic Customs Working on Stargate

Here are my cards now Listed by type and as links as per request.

1. Just Because
Gorilinator titan
Ratsi War Bot
Shannon as Batgirl
Anthony as Spiderman

2. Justice society of America
Star girl / Star Spangled Kid
S.T.R.I.P.E.
Atom Smasher
Stature
Star Man

3. AT-43
Red Block
Kransny Soldot Trooper
Kransny Soldot Grenadier
Kransny Soldot RPG

Anakonga
Trooper
Mek
Flamer
K-Shooter

4. Star Jammers
Raza Longknife

5.Dark Angel
Max
Eyes only
Manticorian Troopers
Lydecker

6. Presidential Limo cards
Jack Ryan

7. Stargate cards
Jack
Daniel
Sam
Teal'c
Wraith Qween

I will update this set as links but post the pic in the post when I anounce them.

Pete

Felindar July 30th, 2009 04:22 PM

Re: Felindar's Comic Customs

Here are the thoughts I have on the Duo.

STAR SPANGLED KID 150 points
4 Life
6 range
7 move
4 attack
3 Defense

Flight

SINERGEY
Cannot be drafted without Stripe. Before you take an action with The Star spangled kid, you may first take an action with Stripe.

COSMIC ROD
Ssk adds 4 Dice to her defense dice or can add 3 dice to the defense of herself, and all adjacent figures. If she defends all adjacent figures, the shield stays in that format until she acts again.

Energy blast.
Range 5 3 dice to target and 2 to each adjacent figure.

STRIPE 250
6life
4 range
7 move
5 attack
5 Defense

Unique

Flight Super strength

SINERGEY
Cannot be drafted without Star-spangled kid. If the SSK is removed from the game or control of her card changes. Stripe gains 1 extra Defense dice and 2 extra attack dice against the figure that affected her.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against any attack, STRIPE always adds one automatic Shield to whatever is rolled.

A3n July 30th, 2009 05:49 PM

Gorillinator Titan if all you are asking about is the price I not the best of judges there but it feels about right. Do you want other feedback for the card?

SSK & Stripe look good, I don't quite like the wording of "affected her" in Stripe's Sinergy ability, but I can't offer anything better at this stage, & it might be the only way to say it. It just reads a little funny to me. Can't wait to see the finished card.

Cheers

Felindar July 30th, 2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 882736)
Gorillinator Titan if all you are asking about is the price I not the best of judges there but it feels about right. Do you want other feedback for the card?

SSK & Stripe look good, I don't quite like the wording of "affected her" in Stripe's Sinergy ability, but I can't offer anything better at this stage, & it might be the only way to say it. It just reads a little funny to me. Can't wait to see the finished card.

Cheers

Any feedback is Welcome.

Yep, I farted around with anumber of diffrent ways of saying it. I wanted to include all of the mind controll and Loyalty swaps ext. I figured that was the cleanest way to say it.

Pete

Cavalier July 30th, 2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 882665)

Quote:

STAR-SPANGLED KID 150 points
4 Life
6 range
7 move
4 attack
3 Defense

Flight

Synergy
Star-Spangled Kid and Stripe must be drafted together. Before you take a turn with The Star-Spangled kid, you may first take a turn with Stripe.

COSMIC ROD
Star-Spangled Kid may adds 4 Dice to her own defense roll or add 3 dice to the defense of herself, and all adjacent figures. If Star Spangled Kid chooses to defends all adjacent figures, the shield stays in that format until she acts again she will continue to defend all adjacent figures until revealing an Order Marker on this card.

Energy Blast Special Attack.
Range 5 Attack 3 dice to target and 2 to each adjacent figure.
I would seriously consider just keeping the attack consistent.
All figures adjacent to the targeted figure are also affected by Energy Blast Special Attack. Each figure rolls defense separately

STRIPE 250
6 life
4 range
7 move
5 attack
5 Defense

Unique

Flight Super strength

Synergy
Star-Spangled Kid and Stripe must be drafted together. If Star-Spangled Kid is removed from the game Destroyed or control of her card changes, Stripe gains 1 extra Defense die and 2 extra attack dice against the figure that affected her caused Star-Spangled Kid to be destroyed or to change players.***

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against any attack, STRIPE always adds one automatic Shield to whatever is rolled.

Some suggestions.

Also, on Stripe's Synergy Special, with the current wording, anytime Star-Spangled Kid changes players, Stripe would gain the bonuses, not just when control is taken away from the original player.

Felindar July 31st, 2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavalier (Post 882752)
Quote:

Quote:

STAR-SPANGLED KID 150 points
4 Life
6 range
7 move
4 attack
3 Defense

Flight

Synergy
Star-Spangled Kid and Stripe must be drafted together. Before you take a turn with The Star-Spangled kid, you may first take a turn with Stripe.

COSMIC ROD
Star-Spangled Kid may adds 4 Dice to her own defense roll or add 3 dice to the defense of herself, and all adjacent figures. If Star Spangled Kid chooses to defends all adjacent figures, the shield stays in that format until she acts again she will continue to defend all adjacent figures until revealing an Order Marker on this card.

Energy Blast Special Attack.
Range 5 Attack 3 dice to target and 2 to each adjacent figure.
I would seriously consider just keeping the attack consistent.
All figures adjacent to the targeted figure are also affected by Energy Blast Special Attack. Each figure rolls defense separately

STRIPE 250
6 life
4 range
7 move
5 attack
5 Defense

Unique

Flight Super strength

Synergy
Star-Spangled Kid and Stripe must be drafted together. If Star-Spangled Kid is removed from the game Destroyed or control of her card changes, Stripe gains 1 extra Defense die and 2 extra attack dice against the figure that affected her caused Star-Spangled Kid to be destroyed or to change players.***

TOUGH

Some suggestions.

Also, on Stripe's Synergy Special, with the current wording, anytime Star-Spangled Kid changes players, Stripe would gain the bonuses, not just when control is taken away from the original player.

Thanks I have a problem making my cards sound Scapey. Maby I just have too many game systems floating around in my head.

Do you think SSKs Energy blast is too powerfull at 3 dice to all adjacent? I don't know if I want a Squad killer.

With Stripe's Synergy with the curent wording would He loose the bonuses if controll goes back to the origional player? That was my intent.

Maby

Synergy
Star-Spangled Kid and Stripe must be drafted together. If Star-Spangled Kid is Destroyed or control of her card changes, Stripe gains 1 extra Defense die and 2 extra attack dice against the figure that caused Star-Spangled Kid to be destroyed or to change players, untill controll of the card changes back to the origional player.

P.S. How do you do the cross out of text? I see the Qwotes and such but no cross out. Do you add the starting and ending symbols yourself?
Pete

Cavalier July 31st, 2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 883472)
Thanks I have a problem making my cards sound Scapey. Maby I just have too many game systems floating around in my head.

Do you think SSKs Energy blast is too powerfull at 3 dice to all adjacent? I don't know if I want a Squad killer.

With Stripe's Synergy with the curent wording would He loose the bonuses if controll goes back to the origional player? That was my intent.

Maby

Synergy
Star-Spangled Kid and Stripe must be drafted together. If Star-Spangled Kid is Destroyed or control of her card changes, Stripe gains 1 extra Defense die and 2 extra attack dice against the figure that caused Star-Spangled Kid to be destroyed or to change players, untill controll of the card changes back to the origional player.

P.S. How do you do the cross out of text? I see the Qwotes and such but no cross out. Do you add the starting and ending symbols yourself?
Pete

On Synergy, the way you have it worded, as well as my changes, Stripe does not lose the bonuses if control returns, in fact he would gain them against the unit that returned that control

On strikethrough, it's the http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ikethrough.gif symbol in your editor.

Felindar August 1st, 2009 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavalier (Post 883530)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 883472)

Maby

Synergy

Pete

On Synergy, the way you have it worded, as well as my changes, Stripe does not lose the bonuses if control returns, in fact he would gain them against the unit that returned that control

On strikethrough, it's the http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ikethrough.gif symbol in your editor.

untill controll of the card changes back to the origional player.

Or

Bonuses may only apply aginst one figure at a time.

the first should end the bonus if controll is retuned and the second would leave it active which I think might be better. The idea is to make controling her a no no and with some of the abilities you just controll the card for one action then controll goes back so Stripe would never get bonuses against Dr. Doom.

Pete

Felindar August 1st, 2009 11:51 PM

Here They are I just now realised I forgot the flight and superstrength symbols I will repost tomorw. Aside from that what do you think. Stripe has both and the kid can just fly.

http://home.comcast.net/~felindar/St...0kidFORweb.jpghttp://home.comcast.net/~felindar/ST...WEB%20copy.jpg

Hahma August 2nd, 2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 884575)
Here They are I just now realised I forgot the flight and superstrength symbols I will repost tomorw. Aside from that what do you think. Stripe has both and the kid can just fly.

http://home.comcast.net/~felindar/St...0kidFORweb.jpghttp://home.comcast.net/~felindar/ST...WEB%20copy.jpg

Pretty nice cards Felinder, I like the way you captured their relationship. There are a couple things that you may want to consider changing and it happens to do with their names.

Star Spangled Kid changed her name to Stargirl after getting that cosmic rod. Got that from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargirl

Should S.T.R.I.P.E be spelled the same throughout the text on both cards to be consistant with the way it appears at the top of his card?

Matt Helm August 2nd, 2009 10:09 AM

Really nice looking cards Felindar, and a few cool ideas there.

If you're open to feedback, you may want to look at:

- Need Height and Size for both characters
- SYNERGY could be retitled as it does not read exactly the same on both cards. Possibilities would be "S.T.R.I.P.E SYNERGY" and "STAR SPANGLED KID SYNERGY" or "FATHER DAUGHTER SYNERGY" and "PARENT SYNERGY". The point is, since the power reads differently on each card, the title of the powers should be different as well.
- COSMIC ROD is nice but may be a bit confusing as written. At what point does she decide whether she is defending herself or all those adjacent to her? Also, it may be hard to track who is affected and for how long. Although I hate using markers, maybe they are needed when she is covering others. Or it could be simplified by making it always +3 to defense for her and her friends (cut out the choice of +4). I think her cost would need to go up unless the defense field only lasts until she reveals her first Order Marker, at which time there is no defense bonus for anyone for the rest of the round. Was that your intent?
- I love the use of the same pic for both cards. I'm no GIMP or Photoshop guy but is there a way to highlight the proper one on each card? Maybe dull the vibrance of the other while creating some glow around the primary character? Just a thought from a non artsy guy like me.

Well I hope some of those ideas made sense. Keep up the great work.

Felindar August 2nd, 2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahma (Post 884604)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 884575)

Pretty nice cards Felinder, I like the way you captured their relationship. There are a couple things that you may want to consider changing and it happens to do with their names.

Star Spangled Kid changed her name to Stargirl after getting that cosmic rod. Got that from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargirl

Should S.T.R.I.P.E be spelled the same throughout the text on both cards to be consistant with the way it appears at the top of his card?

Will do for S.T.R.I.P.E.

I was thinking of going with Star Girl, however the mini from Heroclix said the star Spangled Kid and since I am making the card for my daughter to use she Gets veto power. She has been waiting for the SSK for weeks and I can't get her to change.

If it works better for the comunity I will change the card for general use.

Pete

Felindar August 2nd, 2009 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Helm (Post 884659)
Really nice looking cards Felindar, and a few cool ideas there.

If you're open to feedback, you may want to look at:

- Need Height and Size for both characters
- SYNERGY could be retitled as it does not read exactly the same on both cards. Possibilities would be "S.T.R.I.P.E SYNERGY" and "STAR SPANGLED KID SYNERGY" or "FATHER DAUGHTER SYNERGY" and "PARENT SYNERGY". The point is, since the power reads differently on each card, the title of the powers should be different as well.
- COSMIC ROD is nice but may be a bit confusing as written. At what point does she decide whether she is defending herself or all those adjacent to her? Also, it may be hard to track who is affected and for how long. Although I hate using markers, maybe they are needed when she is covering others. Or it could be simplified by making it always +3 to defense for her and her friends (cut out the choice of +4). I think her cost would need to go up unless the defense field only lasts until she reveals her first Order Marker, at which time there is no defense bonus for anyone for the rest of the round. Was that your intent?
- I love the use of the same pic for both cards. I'm no GIMP or Photoshop guy but is there a way to highlight the proper one on each card? Maybe dull the vibrance of the other while creating some glow around the primary character? Just a thought from a non artsy guy like me.

Well I hope some of those ideas made sense. Keep up the great work.

I was thinking of Synergy as something that would be difrent for each person. Lois Lane might have Drafted only with superman Superman gets an imediate action when lois lane takes damage. It is an idea I wanted to put out to the comunity. If it will be just a standard special ability, if that is not an oxymoron, I will rework the names.

I was thinking SSK would pick her defence status whenever you reveil an order marker. However as I stated above she is intended to be played by a 5 year old, a Wonderfly smart and savy 5 year old but maby I should keep it simple.

Pete

Hahma August 2nd, 2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 884720)

Will do for S.T.R.I.P.E.

I was thinking of going with Star Girl, however the mini from Heroclix said the star Spangled Kid and since I am making the card for my daughter to use she Gets veto power. She has been waiting for the SSK for weeks and I can't get her to change.

If it works better for the comunity I will change the card for general use.

Pete

That's cool that you're doing this for your daughter, I've got twin 6 year-old girls that are into Heroscape/Marvelscape as well as anything related to Batman, X-Men, Justice League (animated series/movies and video games), so I know how it is with the little ones. Actually, I just ordered a bunch of Heroclix figures so I can use them with the wonderful custom cards that the members here have worked hard on. My girls really love the female super heroes (as well as most of the guys, the funny ones especially).

So if you could make one SSK for your daughter and Stargirl for the community, that would be awesome. Everytime I see her, I think of the time she was getting jealous of all the attention that Supergirl was getting in a JL show and how a Japanes fangirl kicked Stargirl in the shin for making a comment about Supergirl. The two ended up getting along in the end finding that they had a lot in common.

Anyway, you better get that done for your daughter, she's been waiting patiently :D

Felindar August 3rd, 2009 11:58 AM

Here they are I thought that little space above the Race might as well be useful for something.

Added the hight, I had left it off of the card I used as a base and it should not happen again. However I just noticed that SSK should be 4 tall not 6.

I updated to the Offical font. Wile at first I did not notice much diffrence when I replaced the text it was clear but much more condenced.

I did make the Cosmic rod ability constant. I was going to cry THEMATIC. She must make herself weeker to defend all the others. However, I am making it for my little girl so the complicated aspect was a killer.

Pete

Felindar August 3rd, 2009 03:48 PM

By the way if you are looking for something cool to do for the kids you can try this.

I Photo shoped in picktures of the kids onto the cards. It was only a tad harder than with a mini picture. I just need to spruce them up now that I have the corect fonts and such.
http://home.comcast.net/~felindar/Nu...rds%20copy.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~felindar/To...rds%20copy.jpg

A3n August 3rd, 2009 06:05 PM

Great idea Felindar. I bet the kids get a kick out of playing with their own cards. + rep

Cheers

Hahma August 3rd, 2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 885524)
Great idea Felindar. I bet the kids get a kick out of playing with their own cards. + rep

Cheers

I second that, very cool Felindar. +rep

Felindar August 4th, 2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 885407)
By the way if you are looking for something cool to do for the kids you can try this.

I Photo shoped in picktures of the kids onto the cards. It was only a tad harder than with a mini picture. I just need to spruce them up now that I have the corect fonts and such.
http://home.comcast.net/~felindar/Nu...rds%20copy.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~felindar/To...rds%20copy.jpg

I must give props to Greyowl I used his Batgirl, with his premision, I did wind up removing bird of prey and giving her some range. I went with her having range insted of a Battarang special attack, but the base of the card is his. I thank him.

Pete

Hahma August 4th, 2009 12:49 PM

Those are awesome Felinder:D

Felindar August 4th, 2009 02:08 PM

Updated cards.

Felindar August 7th, 2009 04:42 PM

Starman With the Cosmic rod figured out I had to do starman Now I just need to fix the text of Cosmic rod. That is what I get for woring at 2 in the morning.

http://home.comcast.net/~felindar/St...0for%20web.jpg

A3n August 7th, 2009 06:38 PM

Starman
COSMIC ROD: When does the effect on SPK take place? Is when she is attacked by Starman, when Starman is on the field, or when Starman is controlled by the same player?

ENERGY BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK: I think this should read like DW9k's Explosion Special Attack -
Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by the Energy Blast Special Attack. Starman only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Starman can be affected by his own Energy Blast Special Attack.

I also think for a range of 6 & attack of 4 he probably should cost a little bit more. Probably 140-150.

As a bit of a nitpic IMO the targeting figure is too large.

Hope some of this is useful.

Cheers

Felindar August 7th, 2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 889092)
Starman
COSMIC ROD: When does the effect on SPK take place? Is when she is attacked by Starman, when Starman is on the field, or when Starman is controlled by the same player?

ENERGY BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK: I think this should read like DW9k's Explosion Special Attack -
Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by the Energy Blast Special Attack. Starman only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Starman can be affected by his own Energy Blast Special Attack.

I also think for a range of 6 & attack of 4 he probably should cost a little bit more. Probably 140-150.

As a bit of a nitpic IMO the targeting figure is too large.

Hope some of this is useful.

Cheers

Sorry about the SSK confusion. Starman Gave his Cosmic Rod to SSK. I figured out the SSK first and just did not update the text when I made up Starman.

And Thanks for the DW9K thought. The ability started out varied and more complicated as I simplified it I did not realise I came so close to an already existant special abiltiy.

Pete

Felindar August 10th, 2009 11:19 AM

Star girl and STRIPE are being reviewed in Nm24.

Pete

Felindar August 10th, 2009 11:31 PM

I am Working on Raza Longknife. Here is what I have so far.

Do you think loss of the grapnel arm is enough to cover super strength and Frenzy.

http://home.comcast.net/~felindar/Ra...nifeforweb.jpg

IAmBatman August 11th, 2009 05:21 PM

Raza's looking good. I think the power trade offs probably about balance out and you stay solidly in that SotM Drake range.
The one thing I'd say is you need to figure out some text for that special attack. It's not very "special" if all it does is have a range and an attack value. :-P

Felindar August 11th, 2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 892377)
Raza's looking good. I think the power trade offs probably about balance out and you stay solidly in that SotM Drake range.
The one thing I'd say is you need to figure out some text for that special attack. It's not very "special" if all it does is have a range and an attack value. :-P

I took it from Drake's and elimeinated the Can not use against folowers of Jandar. I realy don't know what to put there except to maby let hight bonuses affect it as if it were a regular attack.

Pete

Cavalier August 11th, 2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 892398)
Quote:

I took it from Drake's and elimeinated the Can not use against folowers of Jandar. I realy don't know what to put there except to maby let hight bonuses affect it as if it were a regular attack.

Pete

Then it would really not be a special attack.

Felindar August 11th, 2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavalier (Post 892400)
Quote:

Quote:

Pete

I know I did not want to add text just to add text I guress I could word up the ability. Like Thor's attack If attacking a figure 5 spaces away subtract 4 attack dice.

I could just say not usable against fellow starjammers.

Pete

Cavalier August 11th, 2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 892407)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pete

I know I did not want to add text just to add text I guress I could word up the ability. Like Thor's attack If attacking a figure 5 spaces away subtract 4 attack dice.

Pete

Or you could just drop it and give him a ranged normal attack :shrug:

Felindar August 11th, 2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavalier (Post 892417)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 892407)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pete

Pete

Or you could just drop it and give him a ranged normal attack :shrug:

I could flip flop it and give him an Agent car esk attack against adjacent figs. That would keep the reality of the stats the same{and hopefuly the point cost}. But use an actual special attack

That would give us

Range 5
Attack 3

SHI'AR SWORD 3 - If Raza Longknife is attacking an adjacent figure, add 3 dice to Raza longknife’s attack.

Thanks Cavalier sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees.

Pete

Cavalier August 11th, 2009 06:47 PM

There you go! Since his speciality is his hand to hand combat, making that his Special makes sense.

Felindar August 11th, 2009 07:12 PM

Updated Rasa. Thanks Cavalier and IAMBATMAN.

Pete

Felindar August 21st, 2009 08:04 PM

Well I am off on a solo adventure after working with Hahma for a wile. My girl picked out another mini with no existing card. So thought on

Cassandra Lang

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...spresents5.PNG

She is the daugter of Scott lang ant man. and has his powers.

I was thinking of keeping it simple and saying she just wants to stay huge for the battle. But I did realy like some of the variable size cards out there, I was thinkng of a sise variable the only problem is I think there should be a negative, otherwise why would she ever be small.

Pete

Hahma August 21st, 2009 09:31 PM

I have never heard of her previous to your post above, but I checked out her bio to see if there is anything I can offer.

It says that her size depends on her emotions. Perhaps you can have some base stats that can fluctuate by using abilities. For example, she gets bigger the more angry she gets. Maybe you can do something siimilar to the Hulk where as she takes wounds, she adds to her attack, but also add for defense and move to account for her growth in size. She supposedly gets small when she feels guilty, so maybe there can be a decrease in att/def/move stats after she kills each opponent. You cand set a maximum bonus she gets and a minimum number that her stats can get reduced to.

Edit to add:

Just some ideas off hand.

How about something like this:

Life 4
Move 1
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points ?

DON'T MAKE ME MAD
For each wound that Cassandra Lang recieves, you may add 2 to her life, attack and defense. She may never have more than 4 total added to these base stats.

GUILT TRIP 15
Every time Cassandra Lang inflicts enough wounds to destroy a figure, she must roll a 20-sided die. If the roll is 15 or higher, you must reduce her life, attack and move by 1. You cannot reduce her base stats below 1 with Guilt Trip 15.

Felindar August 22nd, 2009 11:45 AM

Found a cool resorse for Heroclix pics http://www.stashmatic.com/entities/list?Series=Heroclix&entity_id=154&grid=0&status=-1&tag==

It is not dependent on someone having one listed on ebay which is my normal sorce.

Here are Stature and Atom Smasher.
http://home.comcast.net/~felindar/He...her%20copy.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~felindar/He...ure%20copy.jpg

Thanks to Matt For Pym Partical shrinking.

Pete

Felindar August 23rd, 2009 10:46 PM

I know this one is rough. The Mini is a 6inch Kolosal from a anime show,Cubix a few years back.

http://home.comcast.net/~felindar/He...EIN%20copy.jpg

He is a universal WWII war Ratzi bot for going up against the JSA or Cap.

Pete

Iggy Rat August 28th, 2009 07:27 PM

I've been searching for a Stature card for a while and haven't given in and made one myself. So thanks for this one.

I have a few observations about her card.

In Giant Steps, replace "hight" with "height".

You might try rewording Pym Particle Shrinking to something like
"When Stature is attacked you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-9, roll defense dice as normal. If you roll 10-18, increase Stature's defense by the number of attack dice that were not skulls. If you roll 19 or higher, Stature receives no wounds."

That's just a suggestion, but as written its a little confusing.

Felindar August 29th, 2009 10:02 AM

I borowed that one from Mat Helm so If I changed the power I would need to change the name. But I do like your wording better. Let me see what mat has to say. If he likes it better as well we could adjust the power for both.

Pete

Felindar September 7th, 2009 07:32 PM

Ok I know we are all reposting stuff so.

Do any of the customisers out there have a good cheep mini, for scrounging capes? I am working on Flag smasher, I plan on using the origional Hawk mini but his cape just did not work.
http://home.comcast.net/~felindar/He...ag-smasher.png

Matt Helm September 7th, 2009 07:35 PM

If you're willing to repaint the Catman mini has a cool cape and his rookie piece is certainly inexpensive.

But then again, I'm sure you can find a cheap figure with the color scheme you want.

Felindar September 7th, 2009 07:43 PM

I went through most of Strike zone looknig for a match. Man they need a search function. Any Idea what set Catman is in?

Pete

Hahma September 7th, 2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 912983)
I went through most of Strike zone looknig for a match. Man they need a search function. Any Idea what set Catman is in?

Pete

I found him in DC Origins http://store.strikezoneonline.com/Single/HC/DCOR_S.html

Felindar September 7th, 2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahma (Post 913012)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 912983)

Pete

I found him in DC Origins http://store.strikezoneonline.com/Single/HC/DCOR_S.html

I had worked my way through to legacy when you posted, or I noticed you posted. I do think he would work and I am not afraid of a repaint. Mayby posting a card dependant on a repaint.

Pete

Felindar September 7th, 2009 08:47 PM

OOOHHH Vance astro is almost perfect. There is even a version of him with Caps sheild wich Was a big thing for Flag-smasher to try to get.

Pete

Spidey'tilIDie September 7th, 2009 09:41 PM

Yeah, but Flag samsher carries a mace like Hawkman does.

Felindar September 7th, 2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie (Post 913136)
Yeah, but Flag samsher carries a mace like Hawkman does.

The new flagsmasher dose, {Hoydy toydy Snifff} :D I am working on the Clasic, Who only sometimes caried the mace. Atleast in the pics I can find of him. And do you ever see him an Hawkman in the same place no you don't. That would meen Drrruuumm rrolll . They are in difrent universes.

Pete