Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Fellow Scapers in the Las Vegas area? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=56977)

HeroscapeMaster April 17th, 2020 12:11 PM

Fellow Scapers in the Las Vegas area?

Any fellow Scapers in the Las Vegas area? I play D&D, and all other sorts of board, and RPG's but its hard to find Scapers these days! Reach out to me here and maybe we can set up a game some time.

lefton4ya April 17th, 2020 01:23 PM

Re: Fellow Scapers in the Las Vegas area?

Welcome @HeroscapeMaster . You can so advanced user search and search for location with Vegas - unfortunately no one active right now. Also with all the "social distancing your best bet right now is Online Scape with next one being April 25th @10am MST, but check out the Online Event forum.

infectedsloth April 21st, 2020 08:38 AM

My brother (who also plays) and I are moving to Las Vegas this summer/fall. I'm planning on willing a Heroscape scene into existence.

I've had Heroscape since 04, and have been heavily involved in the competitive scene for almost a decade (I'm an Gencon organizer). I have a largish collections and have something like 300 VC figures (I'm a former SoV Judge). I general play one on one with competitive style maps and armies, but I'm open to everything scape (C3G, Multiplayer, Scenarios, Epic maps etc).

I'm also down to get together and play other board game.

Paradox December 14th, 2020 09:31 PM

Hello,

I'm a little late to the party, but I am also in Las Vegas. Definitely interested in getting a group for skirmishes once this pandemic is over.

infectedsloth December 27th, 2020 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paradox (Post 2434807)
Hello,

I'm a little late to the party, but I am also in Las Vegas. Definitely interested in getting a group for skirmishes once this pandemic is over.

Hi Paradox,

I was planning on being in Las Vegas by the Summer of 2020, but Covid had other ideas. I hope to move to Las Vegas sometime this summer. I'd love to get to gather once I get down there.

BasketBasket April 10th, 2021 01:55 PM

Sorry for being back an old thread from the grave

I live in Pahrump
Anyone in the outer Vegas area? I'd love to meet up for a game

HeroscapeMaster June 18th, 2021 11:23 AM

Anyone in the greater Vegas area wanna put together a Heroscape gaming group?! My collection is impressive!

infectedsloth June 30th, 2021 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeroscapeMaster (Post 2469694)
Anyone in the greater Vegas area wanna put together a Heroscape gaming group?! My collection is impressive!

I just moved to Las Vegas yesterday, and would love to start a group! I don't have any scape with me at the moment. My Brother, who also plays scape is moving down after ScapeCon and then I'll we'll have our entire collection.

Paradox July 3rd, 2021 11:21 PM

Quote:

Sorry for the ultra-delayed response. I am interested in joining a group. Maybe we can get a game put together in August?

Paradox July 3rd, 2021 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infectedsloth (Post 2471670)
Quote:

I just moved to Las Vegas yesterday, and would love to start a group! I don't have any scape with me at the moment. My Brother, who also plays scape is moving down after ScapeCon and then I'll we'll have our entire collection.

Hey, we should try to do something in August with the other fella on this thread.

infectedsloth September 28th, 2021 09:27 PM

The Vegas scapers (all six of us) are planning another meet up. We don't communicate on scapers, but I'll be sure to post in this thread whenever we schedule a new event.

Newer players welcome! I can supply the maps, dice, om's, cards, and figures (+1400).

@BasketBasket

infectedsloth October 6th, 2021 06:12 AM

The next game day will be this Saturday the 9th. PM me for details.