Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Other Board Games (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Dungeon Run - Coming Soon from Plaid Hat Games (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=35395)

robbdaman March 28th, 2011 08:00 PM

Re: Dungeon Run - Coming Soon from Plaid Hat Games

This does look like an awesome game!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killometer (Post 1373372)
Just to get a rough prediction of how angry my wife will eventually be, is this the sort of game that might some day see expansions? :D

Hey, Heroscape just got canceled so you are just replacing one with another. Seems only fair. ;)

1Mmirg March 28th, 2011 08:14 PM

Congrats, Mr. Bistro--this looks like a winner. Can't wait!

CheddarLimbo March 28th, 2011 08:48 PM

Awesome work guys! Congrats all around. I love the tie-in to Summoner Wars!

Dad_Scaper March 28th, 2011 10:24 PM

Huh. The news thread over at BGG looks like a Heroscapers reunion for the Class of 2007.

Mr. Bistro, you do not live that far from me, I will take that drink from you, sir.

EternalThanos86 March 29th, 2011 01:02 AM

Great news.

Having just recently gotten into the dungeon crawl genre, I'm excited to try it out!

What will make this game different from others like it?

Taeblewalker March 29th, 2011 01:42 AM

Sounds like a winner!

Darkmage7a March 29th, 2011 09:31 AM

You have me sold. The release is scheduled for my B-day month. And, you used the name of one of my maps in your description.
Quote:

In Dungeon Run only one hero can escape with the fabled Summoning Stone. Don’t walk – run!

mad_wookiee April 2nd, 2011 02:12 PM

Hey guys - we just posted an interview with truth about Dungeon Run on menwithdice.com - check it out. There are some cool nuggets of info in there.

jbbnbsmith April 3rd, 2011 03:09 AM

Number 1 on the BGG Hotness. The figures look great. I was disappointed by the D&D dungeon crawl games (Ravenloft et al). Although I love Claustrophobia, this could fill the multiplayer dungeon gap in my collection. I never played the P&P version but I will be keeping an eye on this one. Congratulations to Mr. Bistro and everyone at Plaid Hat. (Colby, if you haven't already been swamped with game design submissions by Heroscapers' members, you will be now!)

CheddarLimbo April 3rd, 2011 10:33 AM

Great stuff Wookie!

yagyuninja April 4th, 2011 05:30 PM

Awesome! And DMG figures! That Gladiator Hulk he did a while back was one of the greatest tiny things I've ever seen. Can't wait to check these figures out up close.

Renquist April 4th, 2011 09:53 PM

HS scale? Interesting. I would have thought you scaled smaller to make it more compatible with other products.