Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Comic Hero Custom Creations (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Felindar's Comic Customs Working on Stargate (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26248)

Cavalier November 19th, 2009 01:33 PM

Re: Felindar's Comic Customs Links and Thoughts on SG-1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahma (Post 959986)
I'm not familiar with any of these guys Felindar, but they look kind of neat. :D

You need to go watch some Stargate SG:1, then.8)

Felindar November 19th, 2009 02:23 PM

ITs all about the team

http://images.quizfarm.com/1133420891SG-1.JPG

Felindar November 19th, 2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavalier (Post 959991)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahma (Post 959986)
I'm not familiar with any of these guys Felindar, but they look kind of neat. :D

You need to go watch some Stargate SG:1, then.8)

Big time Seasons are a whole $15 at Walmart now.

Pete

A3n November 19th, 2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavalier (Post 959979)
I've been thinking of trying an SG:1 set myself. :thumbsup:

Same here. I'll be watching for your progress.

Cheers

Cavalier November 19th, 2009 03:26 PM

I was thinking about these guys over lunch.

For Teal'c a Healing power and an Improved Tough would be good for him I think.

Jack should have some sort of Leadership ability.

Sam certainly has to have something techie...I like the improved chances against soulborgs, robots, et al.

Daniel is the hardest for me to think of anything for.

Others to consider: Jonas Quinn and Cameron Mitchell.

Felindar November 19th, 2009 03:28 PM

I was hoping for some Ideas. Maby some brain storming about potential Abilities. I figure they are not going to have the uber stats or powers, there mojo would have to come from there ability to work together as a unit. Remember they reguarly take down hords of badys and gods. I can go it on my own but thoughts pre card are apreciated.

Pete

Cavalier November 19th, 2009 03:43 PM

Teal'c

Jaffa
Unique Hero
Warrior
Resolute
M 5

M: 5
R: 6
A: 5
D: 6

Life: 6

SG1: Teal'c is considered a member of SG1

Jaffa Healing: At the start of each round, you may remove 1 would marker from this card. Anytime Teal'c receives enough wounds to be destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, remove all order markers and all but 5 would markers from this card. (stolen from somebody's Wolverine...sorry, don't remember whose)

Jaffa Strength: When rolling defense dice against a normal attack or special attack, Teal'c always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Zat Gun Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 4.
If Zat Gun Special Attack inflicts at least 1 wound, you may remove 1 order marker from the defending figure's army card. (Zat guns stun their targets)

What do you think?

Cavalier November 19th, 2009 03:59 PM

Colonel Jack O'Neil

Human
Unique Hero
Soldier
Sarcastic

M 5
D: 4

Life: 4

SG1-Niner: Instead of taking a turn with Colonel O'Niel, you may instead take a turn with any member of SG1 you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Colonel O'Neil.

Zat Gun Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 4.
If Zat Gun Special Attack inflicts at least 1 wound, you may remove 1 order marker from the defending figure's army card.

Take Cover: If Colonel O'Neil is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-8, roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 9 or higher, Colonel O'Neil takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. Colonel O'Neil can take cover only if he ends his take cover move not adjacent to any enemy figures.

See what you have done, Felindar???;)

A3n November 19th, 2009 04:09 PM

Great ideas Cav. What does "SG1-Niner" mean though? I don't recall that term.

Oh & are you sure about the Jaffa spelling. That's how you spell the orange/chocolate lollies.

Cheers

Cavalier November 19th, 2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 960085)
Great ideas Cav. What does "SG1-Niner" mean though? I don't recall that term.

Oh & are you sure about the Jaffa spelling. That's how you spell the orange/chocolate lollies.

Cheers

SG1-Niner is Jack O'Neill's callsign.
According to wikipedia, Jaffa is the correct spelling.

SG1:

Colonel Jack O'Neil
Human
Unique Hero
Soldier
Sarcastic

M 5

D: 4

SG1: Jack O'Niel is considered a member of SG1

SG1-Niner: Instead of taking a turn with Colonel O'Niel, you may instead take a turn with any member of SG1 you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Colonel O'Neil.

Zat Gun Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 4.
If Zat Gun Special Attack inflicts at least 1 wound, you may remove 1 order marker from the defending figure's army card.
(Zat guns stun their targets)

Take Cover: If Colonel O'Neil is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-8, roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 9 or higher, Colonel O'Neil takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. Colonel O'Neil can take cover only if he ends his take cover move not adjacent to any enemy figures.

Major Samantha Carter

Human
Unique Hero
Soldier
Genius
M 5

SG1: Samantha Carter is considered a member of SG1
Technical Genius: All members of SG1 that you control roll 1 additional attack die and 1 additional defense die against Soulborgs, robots, droids, Prymadons, cyborgs and androids.

Zat Gun Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 4.

???: ????

Human
Unique Hero
Archeologist
Inquisitive
M 5

SG1: Daniel Jackson is considered a member of SG1

I Figured it Out: If control a member of SG1 that you control is taken by another player, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 10 or higher, control of that figure immediately returns to the original controlling player.

Zat Gun Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 4.

???: ???

Jaffa
Unique Hero
Warrior
Resolute
M 5

D: 6

Life: 6

SG1: Teal'c is considered a member of SG1

Jaffa Healing: At the start of each round, you may remove 1 would marker from this card. Anytime Teal'c receives enough wounds to be destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, remove all order markers and all but 5 would markers from this card. (stolen from somebody's Wolverine...sorry, don't remember whose)

Jaffa Strength: When rolling defense dice against a normal attack or special attack, Teal'c always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Zat Gun Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 4.

Felindar November 19th, 2009 04:22 PM

I was also thinking in the carline for the kids.

Dr. Jackson

ASENDABLE BEING
If Dr. Jackson is destroyed place his mini on any member of SG-1. That army card recieves Plus one Defence dice. Add 3 to all Initiative rolls for the army containing SG-1.

Pete

Felindar November 19th, 2009 04:25 PM

I like the Zat guns, But for me I think I want to play with the C4 option. I might just make up 2 versions. I can see some people not wanting to go with equiped placabel Glyphs. They seem a tad buff in the life dep. But I supose Galactic or intergalactic heros have that Sript invunrability.

Pete