Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Sightings and Sales (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Current HasbroToyShop.com Promo Code (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=4033)

zxc November 13th, 2006 08:02 PM

Current HasbroToyShop.com Promo Code

Please include all details and expiration date.

Thanks[/img]

zxc November 13th, 2006 08:04 PM

Promo Code: LEARNFS

Details: Free shiping on orders over $50

Expires: 12/31/06

Venom November 14th, 2006 12:08 AM

thanks for the info.

D'Hoffryn January 17th, 2007 11:36 PM

Does anyone know if there is a current Hasbrotoyshop.com promo code?

Hex_Enduction_Hour January 18th, 2007 02:52 PM

I'm real close to purchasing my multiple commons from Hasbro and would like to get a promo code too.
Someone here provided a code last year and I was able to get RV and 3 TTs with free shipping.
I tried googling for a promo code yesterday (it was worth a shot!)

Where are these promo codes usually provided?

Teamski January 18th, 2007 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
I'm real close to purchasing my multiple commons from Hasbro and would like to get a promo code too.
Someone here provided a code last year and I was able to get RV and 3 TTs with free shipping.
I tried googling for a promo code yesterday (it was worth a shot!)

Where are these promo codes usually provided?

I take it that your commons won't hit $150...... If not, yeah go for it.

-Ski

D'Hoffryn January 18th, 2007 07:31 PM

Both times I've been able to take advanage of the Hasbro 25% off with free shipping promo code I've found out about it here (the first time was on HQ). I loaded up on castles, TT commons and another RTFF.

I signed up to receive the Hasbro catalog from the hasbrotoyshop.com website, but the codes received with the catalogs have always been the lesser codes like free shipping with a $50 purchase. The 25% off with free shipping has always been something I've heard about online and oddly enough last time (Oct.) it was running concurrently with one of the lesser offers posted in my catalog. I haven't received a catalog since early December though.

I did read where such codes were posted on fatwallet, but various web searches have turned up nothing recent or planned, just news of previous codes.

I think we need a sticky where only news of promo codes is posted.

zxc January 20th, 2007 10:10 AM

I do not know of any promo codes right now. As soon as I do, I will post them here.

CalicoDave January 21st, 2007 01:03 PM

Hi All,

I just used the code:

CATWEB10

at hasbrotoyshop. It gives 10% off. Not great, but better than nothing! I found it on www.catalogs.com but they didn't list an expiration date.

Hope this is useful.

peterm January 21st, 2007 05:31 PM

I get their intermittent email newsletter and sometimes there's stuff in there.
I've also seen it on fatwallet a few times.

Aldin January 22nd, 2007 07:18 PM

Welcome to the boards, CalicoDave!

On behalf of our cat owning and pirate speaking community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, Arrrrrgh!

Hex_Enduction_Hour January 24th, 2007 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CalicoDave
Hi All,

I just used the code:

CATWEB10

at hasbrotoyshop. It gives 10% off. Not great, but better than nothing! I found it on www.catalogs.com but they didn't list an expiration date.

Hope this is useful.

Thanks CalicoDave!