Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

McHotcakes March 4th, 2013 01:59 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcmcminis (Post 1774946)
Looks good. :thumbsup:

What he said :thumbsup:

Balantai March 4th, 2013 02:01 PM

Katniss Everdeen
Aquilla

Human
Unique Hero
Hunter
Tricky
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 8
Attack 2
Defense 3
Cost 120

HUNTER'S PRECISION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. When rolling attack dice for Hunter's Precision Special Attack, each skull rolled counts as 1 additional hit. Katniss Everdeen may not use her Hunter's Precision Special Attack if she moved this turn.

FOREST COVER
If Katniss is adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece, she has no visible hit zones.

HIDE 11
If an opponent's figure begins its move nonadjacent to Katniss Everdeen and ends its move engaged with Katniss Everdeen, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, you may immediately move Katniss Everdeen up to 3 spaces as long as she ends her movement unengaged. That figure cannot attack Katniss Everdeen this turn. When Katniss Everdeen moves with Hide, she may move through all figures and will not take leaving engagement attacks.

Balantai March 4th, 2013 02:03 PM

I slotted in the points at 120. Would we rather something else?

McHotcakes March 4th, 2013 02:13 PM

120 seems about right.

On Hunter's Precision though did we want to limit it so Katniss may only attack a non-adjacent figure? The way it is worded now Katniss may attack an adjacent figure and just not get the double skull bonus, but she would still roll 1 more attack die than her normal attack. I feel like Katniss should be weaker at close range, and the wording makes her melee combat a little too strong for my taste.

Other than that I think she looks good.

Balantai March 4th, 2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McHotcakes (Post 1775063)
120 seems about right.

On Hunter's Precision though did we want to limit it so Katniss may only attack a non-adjacent figure? The way it is worded now Katniss may attack an adjacent figure and just not get the double skull bonus, but she would still roll 1 more attack die than her normal attack. I feel like Katniss should be weaker at close range, and the wording makes her melee combat a little too strong for my taste.

Other than that I think she looks good.

Good catch! I am in favor of this change.

Hunter's Precision Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 3.
When rolling attack dice for Hunter's Precision Special Attack, each skull rolled counts as one additional hit. Katniss Everdeen may only use her Hunter's Precision Special Attack while unengaged and if she did not move this turn.

mac122 March 4th, 2013 02:23 PM

Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. When rolling attack dice for Hunter's Precision Special Attack, each skull rolled counts as 1 additional hit. Katniss Everdeen may not use her Hunter's Precision Special Attack if she moved this turn.

McHotcakes March 4th, 2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1775074)
Range 5. Attack 3.

I like this wording.

Balantai March 4th, 2013 03:36 PM

Mac's is much more elegant. Updated.

JC McMinis March 4th, 2013 04:29 PM

I think we finally have her nailed down . I like her at 120.

Balantai March 4th, 2013 04:35 PM

Let's move it to 'Approvals'.

:thumbsup:

Lamaclown March 4th, 2013 04:43 PM

mac122 March 4th, 2013 04:45 PM