Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   C3G Online Figure, Glyph, & Map Request (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=50183)

Zettian Juggernaut April 29th, 2014 02:14 PM

C3G Online Figure, Glyph, & Map Request

Being one man, I don’t have the time to make online stuff for all of C3G at one time, so I’ve decided to make a thread where people can request specific units/glyphs/maps for online play. So if you plan on playing a game online and you can’t find a specific unit, make a request in this thread and I will work on it as soon as I can.

Completed Stuff: (612)

REQUESTED UNITS:
  • N/A

REQUESTED GLYPHS:
  • N/A

REQUESTED MAPS:
  • N/A

Templates:

dok May 2nd, 2014 12:11 PM

Re: C3G Online Figure Request

Not units, per se, but Neutralizer and Replicator glyphs would be nice.

Thanks for making this thread, ZJ. You are the engine that keeps SLH running.

MegaSilver May 2nd, 2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dok (Post 1934377)
Thanks for making this thread, ZJ. You are the engine that keeps SLH running.

:word: :word: :word:

He's the Behind-The-Scenes Man for SLH. +rep him!

Zettian Juggernaut May 2nd, 2014 04:28 PM

Glad to be that guy. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dok (Post 1934377)
Not units, per se, but Neutralizer and Replicator glyphs would be nice.

I'll get on it.

Dysole May 16th, 2014 06:57 PM

FYI

Was unable to find a Lady Deathstrike figure. Zanks. (Purple Man would be great too)

~Dysole, updating you

Xorlof May 16th, 2014 07:47 PM

I have the complete Indyclix set so if someone gives me a list of which ones are needed, I can do top downs. I'd prefer to do as many as possible at one time rather than some here and there.

If not interested, no worries.

MegaSilver May 16th, 2014 08:39 PM

We have Non-Zero 3D Figures, if that's what you're asking. So all of them would be great.

Xorlof May 16th, 2014 09:17 PM

There aren't cards for all of them. I can look through the latest wave to generate a list, but have no idea if any of the previous waves that used any of the minis from the Indyclix set.

I was hoping those who are more C3G-literate would be able to generate a complete list of needed minis.

Zettian Juggernaut May 27th, 2014 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xorlof (Post 1939024)
There aren't cards for all of them. I can look through the latest wave to generate a list, but have no idea if any of the previous waves that used any of the minis from the Indyclix set.

I was hoping those who are more C3G-literate would be able to generate a complete list of needed minis.

I think this would be a full list of Indy designs:
Abe Sapien, Allen the Alien, Angel (Liam), Angstrom Levy, Brit (Custom Mini), Buffy Summers (Custom Mini), Cecil Stedman (Custom Mini), Donald Ferguson (Custom Mini), Hellboy, Hit-Girl, Invincible, Judge Death, Judge Dredd, Kick-Ass, Liz Sherman, Lobster Johnson, Lurker, Mother Russia, Omni-Man, Predator, Red Mist, Roamer, Robot, Satanus (Custom), Spawn (Custom Mini), The Crow (Custom mini), The Mask (Custom mini), Walker, Witchblade

Tornado May 28th, 2014 10:00 AM

Eventually I will get to Brit City Judge, Judge Anderson, Judge Hershey, Judge Fire, Judge Fear, & Judge Mortis.
Also high on my wish list are Nemesis, Johnny Alpha, Wulf Sternhammer & Torquemada.

Zettian Juggernaut September 22nd, 2018 04:40 PM

Re: C3G Online Figure, Glyph, & Map Request

Giving thus thread a bump.

Also, @Ronin and @Lazy Orang , as I'm pretty sure both of you use the online stuff, as I just told Scapey, feel free to make use of this thread.

Ronin September 22nd, 2018 04:43 PM

Re: C3G Online Figure, Glyph, & Map Request

Oh right, I was just thinking about this earlier.

If I could get the T-Bolts in there (links here), that would be handy.