Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Marvel News (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   More Marvel Heroscape? When? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=22153)

Tiak November 12th, 2008 01:42 PM

More Marvel Heroscape? When?

Hello All

I have been looking for any kind of information at All regarding future Marvel Heroscape sets. Does anybody know if any new stuff is out there or coming? :confused:

NecroBlade November 12th, 2008 02:12 PM

Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?

Here we go again...

There has been no official word beyond waiting on Wal*Mart. With the recent (likely) demise of HeroClix, however, the market is primed for more Marvel Heroscape. Get to it, WotC!

Monk November 13th, 2008 11:28 AM

It seems we were all asking this question last Christmas.........Well ?
Short answer.... "NO". Long answer..."Ya see"..." Uhmm", " Mumble,
Mumble...S'Mart...something , something, tweaking cards, Mmmmph,
Mmmphh, Ah, Wizards of Co....Grumph, Grumph...We all Ah, Brpp, Brpp...
and furthermore, workers control the means of production....Ahmm...
Long story, long story.....Ah " NO "

Lank281 November 13th, 2008 05:06 PM

I'm sorry but, didn't you already make a thread of this in the Marvel Discussion Forum last June?

I know you're eager for some more Marvel 'Scape, I am too. But at some point... we're all going to have to let go. When or if WotC decides to slap the expansions on production lines, thats the day we can all finally rejoice, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. If it happens, we will find out, we just have to be patient...

Cleon November 16th, 2008 01:49 PM

I really support Marvel-only players even though I'm a bigger fan of Heroscape. But ever since Conflict Begins came out I realize the game had great potential. And, it's actually kind of a good thing they held off wave 1 of Marvel for so long since they now have the perfect opportunity to launch Marvelscape. WotC hoepfully will pull through for us! :D

elvinleader November 18th, 2008 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleon (Post 710192)
I really support Marvel-only players even though I'm a bigger fan of Heroscape. But ever since Conflict Begins came out I realize the game had great potential. And, it's actually kind of a good thing they held off wave 1 of Marvel for so long since they now have the perfect opportunity to launch Marvelscape. WotC hoepfully will pull through for us! :D

I say be carful what you wish for. I play both MHS and the original. and like you, I am a bigger fan of the original. As crazy as some of these clix players are i could definitly see MHS overpowering the HS world at the demise of the original.

Lord Pyre November 18th, 2008 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elvinleader (Post 711183)
Quote:

I say be carful what you wish for. I play both MHS and the original. and like you, I am a bigger fan of the original. As crazy as some of these clix players are i could definitly see MHS overpowering the HS world at the demise of the original.

Classic 'Scape is much too big to be overpowered by Marvel. It'd be a pretty stupid move on WotC's part to make more Marvel than classic, at least in my opinion.

Dragonranger November 18th, 2008 07:37 PM

Then again this is the company who's destroying D&D by making it D&D the MMPNPRPG (Massively Multiplayer Pen 'n' Paper Roleplaying Game)

guido November 21st, 2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonranger (Post 711644)
Then again this is the company who's destroying D&D by making it D&D the MMPNPRPG (Massively Multiplayer Pen 'n' Paper Roleplaying Game)

Viva D&D 3.5!

nyys November 21st, 2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Pyre (Post 711186)
Quote:

Originally Posted by elvinleader (Post 711183)
Quote:

Classic 'Scape is much too big to be overpowered by Marvel. It'd be a pretty stupid move on WotC's part to make more Marvel than classic, at least in my opinion.

Also the current tournament scene, for the most part, excludes Marvel all together. That could change with more Marvel Waves, but I think that makes it more likely to find Marvel only tourneys as opposed to more mixing.

Darth Zero83 November 22nd, 2008 01:41 PM

I believe that both HS and MHS have their unique qualities. I enjoy mixing the 2 and creating a hybrid army. I have to say that Thanos and Silver Surfer are my 2 favs, and I destroy others with them. And I think that expanding on the MHS would be a good thing, but it will not overpower the original.

Sherman Davies November 22nd, 2008 08:19 PM

Welcome to the site, Darth Zero!