Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

Heroscaper Guy March 28th, 2014 08:32 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonwiker (Post 1923887)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy (Post 1923874)
Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 1923868)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Foudzing (Post 1923864)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MegaSilver (Post 1923757)
Quote:

Originally Posted by aksisu11 (Post 1923756)
First game online verses MegaSilver was awesome learned some stuff! Might of got my butt kicked, but oh well it was a learning experience. A few more and hopefully I will be ready for some OHS tournaments :D

You also faced the currently 20th ranked OHS player, so yeah. ;)

Good game!

You can start right now aksisu. Losing vs Megasilver is completely normal he's a pure god at this game.

I only know one God, sir, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't look like Mittens. :razz:

And don't say that. I'm gonna need all the luck I can muster against him tonight.

The correct quote is "there's only one God," but nice job working in an Avenger's quote.

Isn't it "there's only one God, and he doesn't dress like that" when Captain America refers to Thor or Loki? I haven't seen that movie in so long, even though I own it lol

Yeah, it's "There's only one God, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." I was just correcting the first part, which was unnecessarily altered in Heroscaper 2010's post.

kevindola March 29th, 2014 10:14 AM

Looking for a game today, starting around 4:30 central. I can get all the maps and armies together. I will play anything so just let me know, or I will come up with a format to use.

Also if I get 2 responses I will set up a 3 player game of 'kill the most points'.

EDIT: Despite the site being down, I got a fun game in with AU. Thanks

aksisu11 March 30th, 2014 10:43 PM

After playing with MegaSilver I would like to continue my training and wondered if anyone would be up for a game around noon tomorrow? That is Eastern Time zone. Again I don't care about the map or point total. Just give me a heads up and let me know what you want to do.

~A padawan looking for a Jedi Master

:starwars:

Sheep March 30th, 2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aksisu11 (Post 1924321)
After playing with MegaSilver I would like to continue my training and wondered if anyone would be up for a game around noon tomorrow? That is Eastern Time zone. Again I don't care about the map or point total. Just give me a heads up and let me know what you want to do.

Could you play at like 3 instead?

aksisu11 March 30th, 2014 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 1924324)
Quote:

I might be able to. I'll let you know if I can, but I was thinking about going fishing around 3 or 4 :?

Might even be able to do it later at night.

Sheep March 30th, 2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aksisu11 (Post 1924326)
Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 1924324)
Quote:

I might be able to. I'll let you know if I can, but I was thinking about going fishing around 3 or 4 :?

Might even be able to do it later at night.

I'm locked up from 6 to midnight tomorrow. If you can't that's fine. I'm sure someone else can play against ya.

aksisu11 April 1st, 2014 11:37 PM

Hey guys I am free to continue onto another game tomorrow if any one is open to play. I was thinking around noon eastern time I will be available up until like 8? Can get multiple games in if more than one person wants to play! Would prefer to stay classic scape sense I'm not to familiar with the new stuff but I'm open to what works :)

aksisu11 April 2nd, 2014 10:07 PM

Could get a game in right now if anyone is up to it?

~aksisu11, is sorry for blowing up this thread...

Typhon2222 April 4th, 2014 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aksisu11 (Post 1925188)

No worries! On the contrary: the more life in this thread, the better. :)

aksisu11 April 5th, 2014 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Typhon2222 (Post 1925828)
Quote:

Originally Posted by aksisu11 (Post 1925188)

No worries! On the contrary: the more life in this thread, the better. :)

Playing online is pretty fun! I have to say it's nice when you don't have anyone to play against in person. Playing football in college it is sometimes hard a find a nerd in a sea of jocks..
:headshake:

aksisu11 April 6th, 2014 07:07 PM

I have time to play tonight, if anyone is up to it! I would prefer to to play from 9-10 because of games of thrones. Up to any map and point value just send me a PM and we'll figure it out!

kevindola April 12th, 2014 07:57 PM

Anybody up for starting a game in the next hour? I would like to play either armies from the 12 life competitive challenge or season 13 practice. But, as usual, whatever is fine too.

Edit: found a taker!