Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   C3G Promotions Dept. | Wave 53: The End? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=33524)

DEATHWALKER 1970 November 22nd, 2010 05:15 PM

Re: C3G Promotions Department.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1269415)
Yeah, due to how long it takes to put those booklets together, Fan Four was pushed off, but we didn't want to leave you guys hanging on the holidays. :-) Four (already started) designs to wrap up and Wave Four will be done.

And due to the sheer amount of goodies you´re cramming into those booklets, right! :D
If you thought the World´s Finest was an ambitious and impressive Master Set, just wait, you ain´t seen nothing yet! ;)

More on that early next year... for now, let´s just say that by Christmas, a certain part of New York gets a lot warmer, secret societies rear their ugly heads, and in space Green (or yellow, if you swing that way) is the new Black!

DEATHWALKER 1970 November 22nd, 2010 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 1269432)
Booklets?

I think Bats might be referring to all the rules, scenarios and so on, that, along with the cards, make up the set...

Lord Pyre November 22nd, 2010 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 (Post 1261371)
-The next Super Secret Exclusive
- Scheduled for late November release, the next SSE is on the way... This character is a bit more down to earth, when compared to last month´s Anti-Monitor, but still commands a lot of firepower...
-Has been portrayed several times in both big screen movies and on TV...
-Has a tendency to talk to himself... (although that´s usually not his fault...)

Gordon is from earth, and commands the GCPD.
He's been in movies and TV.
And he talks to himself because Batman poofs away when he's talking.

IT'S GORDON IT'S GORDON IT'S GORDON.

But hardly SUPER secret, since we all knew we were getting him anyway. ;)

quozl November 22nd, 2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 (Post 1269449)
Quote:

Booklets?

I think Bats might be refering to all the rules, scenarios and so on, that, along with the cards, make up the set...

Oh! Those booklets!

IAmBatman November 22nd, 2010 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 1269452)
Quote:

Quote:

Booklets?

I think Bats might be refering to all the rules, scenarios and so on, that, along with the cards, make up the set...

Oh! Those booklets!

Yeah - Fan Four is a Master Set. There's a booklet for rules and scenarios. :-P

quozl November 22nd, 2010 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1269468)
Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 1269452)
Quote:

Quote:

Booklets?

Oh! Those booklets!

Yeah - Fan Four is a Master Set. There's a booklet for rules and scenarios. :-P

It's not going to repeat rules from World's Finest, is it?

IAmBatman November 22nd, 2010 05:30 PM

No. Only new additions.

quozl November 22nd, 2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1269472)
No. Only new additions.

Yay! Will The Question be writing flavor text again?

DEATHWALKER 1970 November 22nd, 2010 05:35 PM

Okay, I give...

It IS Gordon...

And remeber, not all SSE´s are going to be top-secret mysteries like ANTI-MONITOR... Some are going to be figures that have gone through public playtesting, but are, for various reasons, chosen for SSE release, in Gordon´s case waaaay before you would otherwise have gotten the card... looking at all my other (Gotham) crimefighting units, I think he ties things together rather nicely...;)

I give you 24 hours to try to guess what´s on the card... stats, power(s), points cost... and then we´ll open the door a bit more... :D

IAmBatman November 22nd, 2010 05:36 PM

It was Phantom Stranger and, no, we have a Marvel guy doing it this time around ... and a new person writing for that Marvel guy other than me (at least I hope so *cough*Spidey*cough*).

Edit: That was in response to quozl. Don't worry, the SSE isn't Phantom Stranger. :-P

Lord Pyre November 22nd, 2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 (Post 1269482)
I give you 24 hours to try to guess what´s on the card... stats, power(s), points cost... and then we´ll open the door a bit more... :D

and

;)

(I saw the card, now I have to give up. :p )

quozl November 22nd, 2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 (Post 1269482)
Okay, I give...

It IS Gordon...

And remeber, not all SSE´s are going to be top-secret mysteries like ANTI-MONITOR... Some are going to be figures that have gone through public playtesting, but are, for various reasons, chosen for SSE release, in Gordon´s case waaaay before you would otherwise have gotten the card... looking at all my other (Gotham) crimefighting units, I think he ties things together rather nicely...;)

Well, he's a Lawman. Probably can order around lawmen squads and call up a vigilante. Stats should be low though, 2 att/def most likely. Maybe around 100 points.