Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   New England Heroscape Events - CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=56426)

Taeblewalker January 15th, 2021 12:49 AM

Re: New England Heroscape Events - CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crow (Post 2441199)
I know of a game store in RI that would probably allow us to play there once things level out a bit. The stores called Game On. I haven't asked them because currently tournament play in RI along with most other places in not possible.

Looking forward to playing regardless of where its held in the nearish future.

Cheers,
Crow

It's been a while since I did some RI Heroscape! Keep us posted.

itsbuzzi January 15th, 2021 08:01 AM

Hey Guys,

I know of that store! I surprisingly never went there before. I usually host events at Untapped Games and have hosted at Reality A Games prior. I can try for the next event to move to Game On given your recommendation. Based on you and Tablewalkers' response I can add the both of you to the mentions list with your permission, although I am privy on how that list exactly works.

Taeblewalker January 15th, 2021 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsbuzzi (Post 2441381)
Hey Guys,

I know of that store! I surprisingly never went there before. I usually host events at Untapped Games and have hosted at Reality A Games prior. I can try for the next event to move to Game On given your recommendation. Based on you and Tablewalkers' response I can add the both of you to the mentions list with your permission, although I am privy on how that list exactly works.

You can add me to your list.

Cleon January 16th, 2021 12:27 AM

@Crow @Taeblewalker I知 going to start hosting tournaments in my apartment once Covid chills out. They will probably be monthly. I知 in Western Mass.

Taeblewalker January 16th, 2021 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleon (Post 2441579)
@Crow @Taeblewalker I知 going to start hosting tournaments in my apartment once Covid chills out. They will probably be monthly. I知 in Western Mass.

Great!

Crow January 16th, 2021 07:09 PM

Quote:

Hey Guys,

No issues with being added to a list, also no issues playing elsewhere, just tossing it out as an option.

Crow January 16th, 2021 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleon (Post 2441579)

I could potentially make it depending on scheduled day and covid, probably not doing much till covid takes a chill pill.

itsbuzzi January 18th, 2021 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crow (Post 2441725)
Quote:

Hey Guys,

No issues with being added to a list, also no issues playing elsewhere, just tossing it out as an option.

It's always great to move to new stores to find any new/old players like yourself to add to the mix. I'd be happy to host something in the area once covid calms down some. I've added Tablewalker and you to my list so you guys can stay in the loop whenever new events start popping up. With me, Chris and Cleon it's making for quite a good year.