Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape General Discussion (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Should there be pirates? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=11619)

Ultarium August 28th, 2007 08:32 PM

Should there be pirates?

Ok as many (or few) people may know there is a lot of talk about pirates these days what with there being the eternal rivalry between pirates and ninjas and the pirates of the caribean movies. I would just like to know if you think heroscape should or should not make pirates into new units, also include why or why not.

Ullar rocks 4553 August 28th, 2007 08:34 PM

Yes. Because they're freaking awesome!!!!!!

Ultarium August 28th, 2007 08:35 PM

I appreciate the enthusiasm but dont get to carried away, the "more experienced" (older) players will start to think this is just some "should or should not" based on a personal or social thing. But in reality this is a serious subject.

mr_rex777 August 28th, 2007 08:35 PM

Yes as long as tey don't have stupid names like speckle beard a peggy. They should be in because there one of the only things not in

johnny139 August 28th, 2007 08:36 PM

I'm sure this has been made before but hey, why not...

Pirates are popular. I mean, no less popular than Samurai or Ninjas. Honestly, there's not reason NOT to bring them out. Sooner or later, I'm sure there'll be a pirate pack.

STAROCEAN980 August 28th, 2007 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny139

Pirates are popular. I mean, no less popular than Samurai or Ninjas. Honestly, there's not reason NOT to bring them out. Sooner or later, I'm sure there'll be a pirate pack.

:word:

Ultarium August 28th, 2007 08:46 PM

Who said no? And why please thats all I ask of voters, why.

Minnion August 28th, 2007 08:53 PM

I would say yes as it would give a chance to get some Line of sight blockers that sit on normal water bases... And possibly some other pirate themed LOS blockers like land locked shipwrecks and such... Or loose sand which is flat like water but impairs movement like snow...

Cleon August 28th, 2007 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny139

:word:

Same here. I voted yes.

Ultarium August 28th, 2007 09:04 PM

I think the 4 no's are scared to say why... Hehehe cmon just tell us why heroscape shouldnt. We wont shun you, jeez.

Wind Lane August 28th, 2007 09:13 PM

I can't really say yes or no to pirates. If they make them I'll buy them, but it's not really something I'm sitting here hoping for. I'm pretty much satisfied knowing that they're making more waves whatever they may be.

Ultarium August 28th, 2007 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wind Lane
I can't really say yes or no to pirates. If they make them I'll buy them, but it's not really something I'm sitting here hoping for. I'm pretty much satisfied knowing that they're making more waves whatever they may be.

Word dogg 8) I just made the thread to see if they should or not Im not sitting here waiting for them but when they come ill get me a set.