Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

Dysole June 23rd, 2021 03:46 AM

All Good
 
:thumbsup:

~Dysole, briefly

JC McMinis June 23rd, 2021 03:49 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
:thumbsup:

Ok guys and just a note. I contacted mediafire about my posting issue. they apparently no longer provide links for forums that allow the image to show so I am going to have to find a new sight to host our cards.

Taeblewalker June 23rd, 2021 04:03 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JC McMinis (Post 2470656)
:thumbs up:

Ok guys and just a note. I contacted mediafire about my posting issue. they apparently no longer provide links for forums that allow the image to show so I am going to have to find a new sight to host our cards.

Bummer.

Confred June 23rd, 2021 09:10 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JC McMinis (Post 2470656)
:thumbsup:

Ok guys and just a note. I contacted mediafire about my posting issue. they apparently no longer provide links for forums that allow the image to show so I am going to have to find a new sight to host our cards.

I mean. Just become a Heroscapers site supporter. It's inexpensive, helps the cause, and grants unlimited storage

Confred June 23rd, 2021 09:14 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Design passes!
@Tornado is next lead. @Sir Yeshua is lead after that.

Nomination deadline is July 9.
Expiration deadline is Friday after that.

Tornado June 24th, 2021 06:19 AM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
I am thinking we round out the trio with Ariel.
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.o...=0&w=240&h=320

Confred June 24th, 2021 08:50 AM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tornado (Post 2470716)
I am thinking we round out the trio with Ariel.
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.o...=0&w=240&h=320

Fun!

Taeblewalker June 24th, 2021 02:55 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tornado (Post 2470716)
I am thinking we round out the trio with Ariel.
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.o...=0&w=240&h=320

YES!!!!

Shiftrex June 24th, 2021 05:33 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Totally on board! I recognized the art immediately :D

Taeblewalker June 24th, 2021 05:43 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
I recall her making a sorcerous shield to block lightning eye bolts from Gemini.

Tornado June 24th, 2021 07:02 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
The main thing I remember is her binding magic, like magic handcuffs.
She was good at taking out the evil sorcerer of the week.

Taeblewalker June 24th, 2021 07:42 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Let's not forget that her father raised her in what was basically a library, if memory serves.
She had a lot of knowledge about pre-cataclysm technology, such as helicopters.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.