Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Comic Hero Custom Creations (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Felindar's Comic Customs Working on Stargate (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26248)

A3n November 19th, 2009 05:31 PM

Re: Felindar's Comic Customs Links and Thoughts on SG-1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 960098)
I like the Zat guns, But for me I think I want to play with the C4 option. I might just make up 2 versions. I can see some people not wanting to go with equiped placabel Glyphs. They seem a tad buff in the life dep. But I supose Galactic or intergalactic heros have that Sript invunrability.

Pete

the placeable / equipable glyphs could just have their own cards that spell out the rules, they don't need to be on the abilities of the SG team. This way you could have Zats & C4 too. :p

Cheers

Cavalier November 19th, 2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 960096)
I was also thinking in the carline for the kids.

Dr. Jackson

ASENDABLE BEING
If Dr. Jackson is destroyed place his mini on any member of SG-1. That army card recieves Plus one Defence dice. Add 3 to all Initiative rolls for the army containing SG-1.

Pete

I'm not sure what your first line means. I love the Ascension ability for Daniel!

Dr. Daniel Jackson
Human
Unique Hero
Archeologist
Inquisitive
M 5

Life: 4

SG1: Daniel Jackson is considered a member of SG1

I Figured it Out: If control of a member of SG1 that you control is taken by another player, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 10 or higher, control of that figure immediately returns to the original controlling player.

Zat Gun Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 4.
If Zat Gun Special Attack inflicts at least 1 wound, you may remove 1 order marker from the defending figure's army card.

Ascension: If Daniel Jackson is destroyed, you may place this figure on any SG1 members army card. Daniel Jackson adds 1 defense die and 1 attack die to that army card. While that figure is in play, you may add 3 to all initiative rolls.

Quote:

I like the Zat guns, But for me I think I want to play with the C4 option. I might just make up 2 versions. I can see some people not wanting to go with equiped placabel Glyphs. They seem a tad buff in the life dep. But I supose Galactic or intergalactic heros have that Sript invunrability.

Pete

Colonel Jack O'Neil
Human
Unique Hero
Soldier
Sarcastic

M 5
M: 5
R: 6
A: 5
D: 4

SG1: Jack O'Niel is considered a member of SG1

SG1-Niner: Instead of taking a turn with Colonel O'Niel, you may instead take a turn with any member of SG1 you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Colonel O'Neil.

C4
Instead of attacking, choose a space within 5 spaces of Colonel O'Neill and roll the 20 sided die.
•If you roll 1, nothing happens
•If you roll 2-10, roll 4 Attack dice once for all figures on or adjacent to the chosen space.
•If you roll 11-19, roll 5 Attack Dice once for all figures on or adjacent to the chosen space.
•If you roll 20 or higher, roll 6 Attack dice once for all figures on or adjacent to the chosen space.
Affected figures roll defense separately.

Take Cover: If Colonel O'Neil is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-8, roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 9 or higher, Colonel O'Neil takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. Colonel O'Neil can take cover only if he ends his take cover move not adjacent to any enemy figures.

Felindar November 19th, 2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 960105)
Quote:

Pete

the placeable / equipable glyphs could just have their own cards that spell out the rules, they don't need to be on the abilities of the SG team. This way you could have Zats & C4 too. :p

Cheers

I would need to state that they come equiped with them and or have the option, Wouldn't I? I knew most of the text for the C4 would go on the Glyph card, I liked that it was probably a two line Special.

OOHH gota work on them. Actualy realy got to go help my 4 year old with Republic heros. He asked nice what am I gona do.

Pete

Felindar November 19th, 2009 05:56 PM

The Carline is when you get in line in your car to drop off or pick up your kids from Preschool and Gradeschool. Probably the only 40 min of peace I get all day.

I am jazed enough to work on these on the road and post some Ideas on Sat.

Pete

Cavalier November 19th, 2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 960132)
The Carline is when you get in line in your car to drop off or pick up your kids from Preschool and Gradeschool. Probably the only 40 min of peace I get all day.

I am jazed enough to work on these on the road and post some Ideas on Sat.

Pete

I gotcha! I was trying to figure out something to do with the unit. :p

What do you think of my modified O'Neill?
Anybody else have any ideas, feedback, point recommendations?

Felindar November 19th, 2009 06:14 PM

I like keeping the C4 affect on a glyph and letting him have an improved odds of a corect effect. If we put all that on the card we loose some other cool stuff. I also, would not mind creating a Glyph/ power that others use for other customs, in C4.

Also, I was thinking Destructable objects can not roll defence against C4.
What do you think?

Pete

Cavalier November 19th, 2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 960156)
I like keeping the C4 affect on a glyph and letting him have an improved odds of a corect effect. If we put all that on the card we loose some other cool stuff. I also, would not mind creating a Glyph/ power that others use for other customs, in C4.

Also, I was thinking Destructable objects can not roll defence against C4.
What do you think?

Pete

Colonel Jack O'Neil

Human
Unique Hero
Soldier
Sarcastic

M 5
M: 5
R: 6
A: 5
D: 4

SG1: Jack O'Niel is considered a member of SG1

SG1-Niner: Instead of taking a turn with Colonel O'Niel, you may instead take a turn with any member of SG1 you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Colonel O'Neil.

C4: Colonel O'Neill starts the game with 4 Glyphs of C4. Instead of attacking, choose a Glyph of C4 within 5 spaces of Colonel O'Neill and activate it.

Take Cover: If Colonel O'Neil is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-8, roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 9 or higher, Colonel O'Neil takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. Colonel O'Neil can take cover only if he ends his take cover move not adjacent to any enemy figures.

Instead of attacking, you may place 1 Glyph of C4 on any empty space adjacent to the placing figure.

When a Glyph of C4 is activated, roll the 20-sided die.
•If you roll 1, nothing happens
•If you roll 2-10, roll 4 Attack dice once for all figures on or adjacent to the chosen space.
•If you roll 11-19, roll 5 Attack Dice once for all figures on or adjacent to the chosen space.
•If you roll 20 or higher, roll 6 Attack dice once for all figures on or adjacent to the chosen space.
Affected figures roll defense separately.

Destructible Objects can never roll defense dice against a Glyph of C4

Felindar November 20th, 2009 01:54 PM

This is Good Work I was Wondering if

1. You would like to make up with me some cards for other characters and some Goa'uld / Jaffa.?

2. Do you think A Standard shape card with an outline of Brushed bronse with stargate glyphs. And one of Blued metal with the Atlantis Glyphs of corse? Or, A Circular card? If I have time I am camped at McDs with out even a mouse for the lap top I will post an example.

3. Do you think it would be benificial to put up a thread on the regular customs side with a link to this thread. More brainstorming good.

Pete

Felindar November 20th, 2009 01:57 PM

Quick thoughts on Goa'uld powers.

1 HAND OF RA Basicly Cyberclaw against Med or smaller with 1 dice of unblocable damage a turn. That Jeweled glove thingy from the movie and first few seasons.

2. Goa'uld POSESSION When destroyed roll a D20 to take over an adjacent Minis army card. He hops out and grabs a new host.

Pete

Cavalier November 20th, 2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felindar (Post 960614)
This is Good Work I was Wondering if

1. You would like to make up with me some cards for other characters and some Goa'uld / Jaffa.? I'm trying to think of some Jaffa, etc ideas.

2. Do you think A Standard shape card with an outline of Brushed bronse with stargate glyphs. And one of Blued metal with the Atlantis Glyphs of corse? Or, A Circular card? If I have time I am camped at McDs with out even a mouse for the lap top I will post an example. I actually use my own card design for my customs. The idea of a round, Stargate card is cool. Most people who might use them would probably preer a standard shaped card...I like the brushed bronze + glyphs.

3. Do you think it would be benificial to put up a thread on the regular customs side with a link to this thread. More brainstorming good. I rarely go over there, but it might be helpful

Pete

I'm going to post my card work ups in my customs thread...feel free to use any or all of my suggestions in your cards.

My SG-1 Cards

Felindar November 20th, 2009 03:12 PM

http://home.comcast.net/~felindar/TV...ugh%20copy.jpg

This is a Rough draft of My Circular SG card Idea. The plan would be to use this only for SG cards and I Would Make a Nicer version Before I did the final verseions.

Pete

A3n November 20th, 2009 04:29 PM

Very nice Felindar. I'd rep if I could but can't because I need to spread the love. But until I can get you again, know that I think this a wonderful idea & wonderful card.

Cheers