Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Pokemon (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=8145)

GForce3062 May 21st, 2007 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkdrium
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumline3469
I just found the amulet coin (stone building in north-east corner of amity square) and get double the money from trainer battles. That makes about 80,000 every time I run the E4. I have a 57 Empoleon, 57 Infernape, 57 Torterra, 71 Giritina, 71 Heatran (are they all women because that seriously bugs me), and the last is usually a weak pokemon with an experience share (usually one of the seven Eevee evolutions. I have more of all the starters. PM if you want to trade. Will do almost anything for Registeel Regirock and Regice. I can give the Regis back if anyone wants to trade. I just want a Regigigoss.

I could so pwn you in a battle!

Couldn't you pwn everybody at this site in this game?

johnny139 May 21st, 2007 08:00 PM

Quote:

Will do almost anything for Registeel Regirock and Regice. I can give the Regis back if anyone wants to trade. I just want a Regigigoss.

I'll lend 'em to you, if you can wait a while. I just need to beat the E4.

Darkdrium May 21st, 2007 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny139
Quote:

Will do almost anything for Registeel Regirock and Regice. I can give the Regis back if anyone wants to trade. I just want a Regigigoss.

Johnny, can you please lend them to me also? I don't have any of them and I need a Regigigoss too.

Darkdrium May 21st, 2007 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GForce3062
Quote:

Quote:

I just found the amulet coin (stone building in north-east corner of amity square) and get double the money from trainer battles. That makes about 80,000 every time I run the E4. I have a 57 Empoleon, 57 Infernape, 57 Torterra, 71 Giritina, 71 Heatran (are they all women because that seriously bugs me), and the last is usually a weak pokemon with an experience share (usually one of the seven Eevee evolutions. I have more of all the starters. PM if you want to trade. Will do almost anything for Registeel Regirock and Regice. I can give the Regis back if anyone wants to trade. I just want a Regigigoss.

I could so pwn you in a battle!

Couldn't you pwn everybody at this site in this game?

True :wink:

johnny139 May 21st, 2007 08:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny139
Quote:

Johnny, can you please lend them to me also? I don't have any of them and I need a Regigigoss too.

Well, it'll cost ya... :wink:

tmacdagreat May 21st, 2007 08:26 PM

I can lend everyone here regice regirock and registeel some when my friend gives them to me. He has a ton of legendarys. I will post when I get them
Quote:

It is ridiculous! All my good guys were girls untill I got two other good ones that were guys. I just kept getting girls.

By the way free eevees for all! Females are gonna cost ya though. But males ill give away for almost nothing.

Drumline3469 May 21st, 2007 08:28 PM

Okay Johnny that sounds wonderful. If you want I can trade you my top three guys for them and you can beat the E4 with them then we could trade back...

johnny139 May 21st, 2007 08:37 PM

Quote:

Okay Johnny that sounds wonderful. If you want I can trade you my top three guys for them and you can beat the E4 with them then we could trade back...

The problem is I won't have them until I beat the E4 - they're in my Sapphire. I'll probably have them by the end of the week, though. Can you wait that long? And I already have a Prinplup, Infernape, and Turtwig. No reason to give me anything. Wait, what version do you have? If it's Pearl I could use a Bonsly or Glameow.

Drumline3469 May 21st, 2007 08:37 PM

I'll give out starters for anyone who needs them. I'm breeding like crazy. I'll see if I can get a few lucky people Dittos. They're a pain to catch...

Drumline3469 May 21st, 2007 08:38 PM

Oh... I can lend you some legendarys to beat it if you want. I run the league these days. I think I have a Glameow and I'll look for a Bonsly. I do have pearl. I can get you a charmander if you want it.

tmacdagreat May 21st, 2007 08:39 PM

Ill give someone a ditto I have one right now I dont want.

johnny139 May 21st, 2007 08:41 PM

Oddly, dragonfire just got me a Charmander for lending him my Bronzong. :lol: