Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Competitive Armies Discussion (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26037)

Toad Rocket July 19th, 2009 04:05 PM

Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge
 
DW8k
Heavy Gruts x 3
Grimnak
Eldrim

DW8k can get on a roll and just pound the yari/harq
Gruts for some initial screening then with disengage have the option to go in and get Kato
Grimank for eating any squadie he gets close to, eldrim makes grimnak faster (and hungrier)

StarofEarendil July 19th, 2009 04:18 PM

Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad Rocket (Post 875052)
DW8k
Heavy Gruts x 3
Grimnak
Eldrim

Nilfheim (185/185) to kill Grimnak and DW8K, and maybe some Gruts on the way,
x3 Knights(210/395) to kill off the Gruts,
and Sir Gilbert(105/500) to help the knights.

Ullar/utgar own July 19th, 2009 07:17 PM

Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarofEarendil (Post 875057)
Nilfheim (185/185) to kill Grimnak and DW8K, and maybe some Gruts on the way,
x3 Knights(210/395) to kill off the Gruts,
and Sir Gilbert(105/500) to help the knights.

Krug-120 (to tenderize nilfiem and take out some knights/ wound Gilbert on the way)
2x 10th-150 (to kill most of the knights)
2x legos-100 (to swarm what the others don't kill)
Marcus-100 (to aid the soldiers)
Isamu-10 (to clean up)
Marcu-20 (to fill the void).

SuperflyTNT July 19th, 2009 09:06 PM

Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge
 
Braxas 210
Raelin 80 (290)
'Reavers x2 80 (370)
AE 110 (480)
Isamu 10 (490)
Oto 10 (500)

Braxas to kill the ample squads, Raelin to keep Brax alive, Reavers to make sure the Legos wouldn't ever get close enough to touch Rae or Brax, AE to "Drop" and Nuke the squads while tying up Krug, Isamu to run around and be annoying or deny engagement, and Oto to die a painful death while forcing the opponent to use an attack to kill her.

ParaGoomba Slayer July 19th, 2009 10:04 PM

Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT (Post 875189)
Braxas 210
Raelin 80 (290)
'Reavers x2 80 (370)
AE 110 (480)
Isamu 10 (490)
Oto 10 (500)

Braxas to kill the ample squads, Raelin to keep Brax alive, Reavers to make sure the Legos wouldn't ever get close enough to touch Rae or Brax, AE to "Drop" and Nuke the squads while tying up Krug, Isamu to run around and be annoying or deny engagement, and Oto to die a painful death while forcing the opponent to use an attack to kill her.

Jotun - 225

Raelin - 305

3x Tagawa Samurai Archers - 500

Use Jotun to take out Braxas, and then turtle the TSA around Raelin. The Airborne Elite should eventually fall to the archers.

Dredd Stev July 19th, 2009 10:20 PM

Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Worseley
Nilfheim (185)
Q10 (150)
Gladitrons x2 (160)

Repulsors x 3 (120)
Omnicron Snipers x 3 (300)
Zetacron (60)
Marcu (20)
500 points 21 Spaces

Might have some trouble against Nilf if he kills off a lot of repulsors early, but otherwise I think the ice dragon will fall from a few rounds of sniper fire.

Another risky idea is to stack up on Marcu in the early rounds and try to catch Nilf off guard.

Killometer July 20th, 2009 12:13 PM

Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dredd Stev (Post 875241)
Repulsors x 3 (120)
Omnicron Snipers x 3 (300)
Zetacron (60)
Marcu (20)
500 points 21 Spaces

Might have some trouble against Nilf if he kills off a lot of repulsors early, but otherwise I think the ice dragon will fall from a few rounds of sniper fire.

Another risky idea is to stack up on Marcu in the early rounds and try to catch Nilf off guard.

Einar Imperium x2 to swoop around and wipe out the Repulsors
Gurei-Oni to charge into the Snipers den
Raelin I to make Gueri-Oni's Evil Eye effective (she can hide very well behind his cloak)
Eldgrim to speed up Gurei-Oni
Isamu because the other 10 point option isn't nearly as good.
500/11

Dysole July 20th, 2009 12:18 PM

Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Killometer (Post 875533)

Einar Imperium x2 to swoop around and wipe out the Repulsors
Gurei-Oni to charge into the Snipers den
Raelin I to make Gueri-Oni's Evil Eye effective (she can hide very well behind his cloak)
Eldgrim to speed up Gurei-Oni
Isamu because the other 10 point option isn't nearly as good.
500/11

Nilfy to crush GO, EI, and then Raelin-185
3 squads of Microcorp in case that don't work (GO should still be dead by this point)-300
Isamu why not?-10

Rich10 July 20th, 2009 12:23 PM

Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dredd Stev (Post 875241)
Repulsors x 3 (120)
Omnicron Snipers x 3 (300)
Zetacron (60)
Marcu (20)
500 points 21 Spaces

4th Mass x 4 280
Sentinals x 2 220
Total 500 24 hexes

or maybe a less obvious army...

Marcus Decimus Gallus 100
Roman Legionnaires x 3 150
Me-Burq-Sa 50
10th Reg x 2 150
Brave Arrow 50
Total 500 24 hexes

gorthan313 July 20th, 2009 12:39 PM

Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich10 (Post 875542)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dredd Stev (Post 875241)
Repulsors x 3 (120)
Omnicron Snipers x 3 (300)
Zetacron (60)
Marcu (20)
500 points 21 Spaces

4th Mass x 4 280
Sentinals x 2 220
Total 500 24 hexes

or maybe a less obvious army...

Marcus Decimus Gallus 100
Roman Legionnaires x 3 150
Me-Burq-Sa 50
10th Reg x 2 150
Brave Arrow 50
Total 500 24 hexes


Zelrig 185 Nuking the 4th from afar.
Hounds x2 365 Busting the SoJs defense.
Grimnak 485 See above
Isamu 495 Lots of Jandar squaddies!



WoA x3 150 Taking out Marcus and the Legion.
Krav 250 Taking out the Tenth.
Raelin 1 330 Boosting the WoA and Krav
Q10 480 A solid addition to any team.
Isamu 490
Otonashi 500

Rich10 July 20th, 2009 12:49 PM

Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gorthan313 (Post 875553)

Zelrig 185 Nuking the 4th from afar.
Hounds x2 365 Busting the SoJs defense.
Grimnak 485 See above
Isamu 495 Lots of Jandar squaddies!



WoA x3 150 Taking out Marcus and the Legion.
Krav 250 Taking out the Tenth.
Raelin 1 330 Boosting the WoA and Krav
Q10 480 A solid addition to any team.
Isamu 490
Otonashi 500

Against either army...
Rats x 3 120
Q9 180
Stingers x 2 120
Raelin (ROTV) 80
total 500 19 hexes

I have trouble thinking of many armies that can beat this.

gorthan313 July 20th, 2009 12:53 PM

Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich10 (Post 875561)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gorthan313 (Post 875553)

Zelrig 185 Nuking the 4th from afar.
Hounds x2 365 Busting the SoJs defense.
Grimnak 485 See above
Isamu 495 Lots of Jandar squaddies!



WoA x3 150 Taking out Marcus and the Legion.
Krav 250 Taking out the Tenth.
Raelin 1 330 Boosting the WoA and Krav
Q10 480 A solid addition to any team.
Isamu 490
Otonashi 500

Against either army...
Rats x 3 120
Q9 180
Stingers x 2 120
Raelin (ROTV) 80
total 500 19 hexes

I have trouble thinking of many armies that can beat this.



With all A+ units in there, I can see why.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.