Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Competitive Armies Discussion (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26037)

Elven Lord June 1st, 2010 09:24 PM

Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate the dawg (Post 1099656)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tai-Pan (Post 1099547)
Marcus 100
Romans x3 150
10th Regiment of Foot x2 150
Me-Burq-Sa 50
Brave Arrow 50
Total 500

Zelrig 185
Charos 395
Raelin RotV 475
DCF 500 / 6

Zelrig is hands-down the best Lego killer out there; send him in as soon as a group of them comes forward, and retreat until the next one moves out. Charos scoffs at the puny redcoats, even more so with Bacon backing him up. The Chain Fighter's in there just 'cuz I like the little fella.

Yeah I don't know about Charos scoffing at redcoats. If the conditions were right they could tear him to pieces...with a bit of luck that is...and I agree Zelrig is the best but I mean the best PERIOD! he's completely broken.

Except for him I would say this army could do the trick...

Omnicron snipers x2 200
raelin rotv 280
Taelord 460
Theracus

Get the omni's in a good position with or even a base height spot. With the +2 to defense and the +1 to attack those guys would tear your dragons apart no problem. 8)

StarofEarendil June 1st, 2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elven Lord (Post 1099797)
Yeah I don't know about Charos scoffing at redcoats. If the conditions were right they could tear him to pieces...with a bit of luck that is...and I agree Zelrig is the best but I mean the best PERIOD! he's completely broken.

Omnicron snipers x2 200
raelin rotv 280
Taelord 460
Theracus

Get the omni's in a good position with or even a base height spot. With the +2 to defense and the +1 to attack those guys would tear your dragons apart no problem. 8)

x2 Protectors (220/220) to take out the heroes and the snipers,
x1 Minions (110/330) for clean-up,
Brandis (90/420) to finish the heroes,
Raelin RotV (80/500) to boost everyone.

Elven Lord June 1st, 2010 09:47 PM

haha my army would still snipe those minions long before they got anywhere near. Think about it. With the possibility of height advantage that would be tops of 6 on 6 and without it an average of 4a to 6b and you don't usually roll 6b with 6dice. I don't think your army would beat mine sorry.

jonesey292 June 1st, 2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Omnicron snipers x2 200
raelin rotv 280
Taelord 460
Theracus

4x air elemental (120)
Brandis (210)
Kaemon Awa (330)
krav (430)
1x aubrien archers (500)

krav agents take out snipers, air elementals and brandis shut down all flying heroes, aa and kaemon work clean up and ranged support. theracus is somewhat useless here since all your heroes can fly too, and he can only carry one at a time so the omnicrons are hoofing it.

fomox June 1st, 2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonesey292 (Post 1099867)
4x air elemental (120)
Brandis (210)
Kaemon Awa (330)
krav (430)
1x aubrien archers (500)

krav agents take out snipers, air elementals and brandis shut down all flying heroes, aa and kaemon work clean up and ranged support. theracus is somewhat useless here since all your heroes can fly too, and he can only carry one at a time so the omnicrons are hoofing it.

Anubian Wolves x3 - 225
Khosumet - 300
Wolves of Badru x2 - 460
rats x1 - 500

WoB to pounce the air elementals and/or Kaemon, rats to tie up Krav and/or AA, and the Anubians to do everything else.

Sir Dendrik June 2nd, 2010 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fomox (Post 1099899)

Anubian Wolves x3 - 225
Khosumet - 300
Wolves of Badru x2 - 460
rats x1 - 500

WoB to pounce the air elementals and/or Kaemon, rats to tie up Krav and/or AA, and the Anubians to do everything else.

Venoc Vipers x7 280
Venoc Warlord 400
Erevan Sunshadow 480

The Venocs take out the whole of the army, as pound for pound the Venocs win. Unleashed fury will be overkill, as will pounce attacks.

Erevan is a little spice to deal with the single squad of rats, but the Venocs can ultimately take them.

Tiny Timmy June 2nd, 2010 01:56 AM

Grimnak 120
Nerak 170
Raelin 250
4x Balde gruts 410
NGS 500

Unless you end up frenzying at least once an OM; the three heroes will have the BG boosted up real high and well the points add up to my favor; since you may kill 3; but I'll kill your three. and that's 40 points on your side to my 30 points... saying you can get by 5 defense BG... Yeah; and no your heroes won't really do much since I can easily hack and slash my way through your army to them...

xraine69 June 2nd, 2010 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik (Post 1099941)

Venoc Vipers x7 280
Venoc Warlord 400
Erevan Sunshadow 480

The Venocs take out the whole of the army, as pound for pound the Venocs win. Unleashed fury will be overkill, as will pounce attacks.

Erevan is a little spice to deal with the single squad of rats, but the Venocs can ultimately take them.

Theracus Bomb 40
Sharwin 150
Wyvern 250
Spiders x4 410
Estivera 490
Isamu 500

Sharwin is deadly on your start zone. Wyvern can bring your heroes to my hungry, boosted spiders and Venom Ray.

Kaiser Cat June 2nd, 2010 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xraine69 (Post 1099950)
Quote:

Venoc Vipers x7 280
Venoc Warlord 400
Erevan Sunshadow 480

Theracus Bomb 40
Sharwin 150
Wyvern 250
Spiders x4 410
Estivera 490
Isamu 500

Sharwin is deadly on your start zone. Wyvern can bring your heroes to my hungry, boosted spiders and Venom Ray.

CHAROS-210
GREENSCALE WARRIORSx2-330
CYPREIN ESENWEIN-480
MARCU ESENWEIN-500

Even boosted Arachnids will have trouble getting through Charos' high defense, and he should be able to power up the Greenscales so they can kill the spiders easily as well. Cyprein goes in and kills Estivara and Isamu. The spider's low base defense means Cyprein can easily heal himself off of them, even without a chilling touch.
Marcu is a filler.

Dredd Stev June 2nd, 2010 07:49 AM

Quote:

Wow man, that is a BOLD statement... The Big Z can really shine against masses of commons for sure, but broken? I have to adamantly disagree with the very idea that he is anything but very well balanced. His High point cost helps keep him in check along with the fact that he his very vulnerable to pretty much every unique figure in the game...

Rich10 June 2nd, 2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat (Post 1099969)
Quote:

Originally Posted by xraine69 (Post 1099950)
Quote:

Venoc Vipers x7 280
Venoc Warlord 400
Erevan Sunshadow 480

Theracus Bomb 40
Sharwin 150
Wyvern 250
Spiders x4 410
Estivera 490
Isamu 500

CHAROS-210
GREENSCALE WARRIORSx2-330
CYPREIN ESENWEIN-480
MARCU ESENWEIN-500

Even boosted Arachnids will have trouble getting through Charos' high defense, and he should be able to power up the Greenscales so they can kill the spiders easily as well. Cyprein goes in and kills Estivara and Isamu. The spider's low base defense means Cyprein can easily heal himself off of them, even without a chilling touch.
Marcu is a filler.

120 Deathreavers x 3
180 Taelord
200 Snipers x 2

Chilling touch only has one target. Boosted Snipers should be able to take care of Cyprien and the Greenscales behind a screen.

Dad_Scaper June 2nd, 2010 03:36 PM

Phantom Knights x5
Fen Hydra
480/17

The Hydra isn't really needed, but it's less boring than PK x7.