Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

Sheep July 26th, 2017 01:29 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2158101)
Hey, I'm basically a homebody today so if anybody wants to play a game let me know.

I can play. Do you mind if I test my custom (Drak Whiptail)?

Dr.Goomonkey July 26th, 2017 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2158106)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2158101)
Hey, I'm basically a homebody today so if anybody wants to play a game let me know.

I can play. Do you mind if I test my custom (Drak Whiptail)?

I sure don't!

Dr.Goomonkey July 26th, 2017 05:20 PM

Great game with heroscaper2010! Both Drak Whiptail and Bob Oom got to see some action. I'll be checking in periodically to see if there are any other takers.

Sheep July 28th, 2017 03:10 PM

I'm available for a game today. Would love to test Drak or my upcoming tourney army.

Sheep July 28th, 2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2158315)
I'm available for a game today. Would love to test Drak or my upcoming tourney army.

Still available throughout the night.

kevindola July 28th, 2017 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2158330)
Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2158315)

Still available throughout the night.

I can play now. Send the info for what you want to play.

Sheep July 28th, 2017 09:16 PM

kd and I finished our game. We played a practice match for me for my upcoming tournament in which I played Heracles + 10th x2 and kd played Romans x2, Mogrimm, MBS, and Raelin. We played on Draugur

Raelin took a nice spot for her defensive aura next to the center glacier. 10th roll out. MBS comes and paralyzes a 10th to death. 10th manage to kill MBS quickly and pick off a Roman. 10th and Romans battle it out until there's no 10th and a squad of Romans along with Raelin (4-life left) and Mogrimm (1 wound). Heracles labors to engage Mogrimm and throws him. Mogrimm takes two wounds and retreats towards Raelin and the pod of Romans. Heracles retreats towards the T-Glyph and reveals the most rewarding Healing Potion. Mogrimm tries to counter Heracles with his own T-Glyph grab but triggers the trap and takes a wound. And then duplicates the action on his next turn. Heracles engages the Romans kills one, then Labors to engage Raelin. Heracles kills Raelin, then a 1-life Mogrimm, and then the final 3 Romans, all while taking 7 wounds (with 3 removed).

Winner: HS2010 with half-life Heracles.

Good game once again kd!

superfrog July 29th, 2017 10:38 AM

Anybody want to play a game today? I'm down for anything, Gencon prep, tourney prep, whatever.

Sheep July 29th, 2017 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2158359)
Anybody want to play a game today? I'm down for anything, Gencon prep, tourney prep, whatever.

I could start at 1:00-1:30ish.

superfrog July 29th, 2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2158360)
Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2158359)

I could start at 1:00-1:30ish.

Feel free to set up what you want and pick a format and all.

Sheep July 30th, 2017 07:57 AM

I can play anytime today. Whatever works, I might have something I want to do too. Let me know!

Dr.Goomonkey July 30th, 2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 2158423)
I can play anytime today. Whatever works, I might have something I want to do too. Let me know!

I'll be back to where I have a computer around 1 Pacific, and will be available from then on, pretty much.