Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   NE Ohio Basement Brawl IV - February 4th Tournament! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=62131)

RainyDays March 15th, 2023 03:14 PM

NE Ohio Basement Brawl IV - February 4th Tournament!

NE OHIO BASEMENT BRAWL V

Hello everyone, here's the details for our next Heroscape get together!

Location: My house. PM or text me for the address - my number is listed below. PSA if you're allergic I have two cats, however we don't let them basement often and keep it pretty clean down there.

Spoiler Alert!

When: Sunday, April 21st 1:00-5:00 PM

Format: VC Delta 425 Points, 16 figure limit
Marvel not allowed. The Delta prices are included in the tournament builder here: https://heroscape.org/builder/tourna...Tournament=230
Swiss format, four 55 minute rounds.

Cost: Free!

We will be using the heroscape.org tournament software for this event. Please register for the event here. If you have any questions about signing up please reach out to me.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

I will provide all the maps. Maps and glyphs are subject to change.

Attendees
RainyDays
Sheep
Arrow Grut
Nobleman Nick
LayneKiffin
7changer

Possibles
Southwest Ninja
Deathwalkerover9000

Mentions
@Sheep @GUILD_WARRIOR @killercactus @DEATHWALKERover9000

Please reach out if you have any questions or need any figures. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

RainyDays March 15th, 2023 03:14 PM

Re: NE Ohio Basement Brawl - April Tournament!

Reserved ;)

GUILD_WARRIOR March 15th, 2023 09:41 PM

Hey if this is for real I am about 40 minutes from Stow. Near the intersection of I-76 and I-71. I would love to get something going in area. one quick question, do you play with any expansions like C3V & SOV or are you just classic scape?

Guild Warrior

RainyDays March 16th, 2023 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR (Post 2564256)
Hey if this is for real I am about 40 minutes from Stow. Near the intersection of I-76 and I-71. I would love to get something going in area. one quick question, do you play with any expansions like C3V & SOV or are you just classic scape?

Guild Warrior

Yep this is for real! I actually met you at the tournament in New Philadelphia last October. I played Dwarves + Krav against your Death Chasers if you remember. I did change my name on here, it used to be Awaken515.

As for C3V and SOV, I definitely plan on allowing them in future tournaments. I'm trying to bring a few friends that are new to the game, and I'm a little unfamiliar with some of those units myself, so for this tournament I decided just to stick with Classic for simplicity's sake. However, if this hopefully turns into a regular thing I'm all for including VC.

Hope you can make it out! I'd also love to get something going around here.

Typhon2222 March 17th, 2023 10:37 AM

Hey, thanks for featuring so many newly released/tweaked maps, @RainyDays !

GUILD_WARRIOR March 17th, 2023 09:26 PM

Yeah I remember you now. I definitely plan on coming. Would you like me to check with my son and his friends?

RainyDays March 19th, 2023 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR (Post 2564690)
Yeah I remember you now. I definitely plan on coming. Would you like me to check with my son and his friends?

Awesome, looking forward to seeing you! And yes, please invite your son and his friends. The more the merrier!

Sheep March 27th, 2023 12:39 PM

Messaged you on discord! I’ll see if Jada and I can make this work. She’ll be 3wks from her due date at that point but would love to see everyone!

Muskie April 3rd, 2023 06:42 PM

Ann Arbor is only three hours away. We will consider coming to some future events!

RainyDays April 4th, 2023 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muskie (Post 2569384)
Ann Arbor is only three hours away. We will consider coming to some future events!

Hope you can make it out sometime! And maybe one of these days I can make it up to one of your events.

GUILD_WARRIOR April 23rd, 2023 01:58 PM

Ok quick update. I have every reason to believe my son Cole is coming on Saturday. I have not yet been able to get anyone else to commit.

GW

RainyDays April 23rd, 2023 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR (Post 2573789)
Ok quick update. I have every reason to believe my son Cole is coming on Saturday. I have not yet been able to get anyone else to commit.

GW

Cool, thanks for filling me in. I sent you a PM with my address. Looking forward to seeing you and Cole!