Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

Dr.Goomonkey March 8th, 2014 06:14 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

I should be on for most of the day today, if anybody wants to play a game I'd be very interested in that. If you have a game in mind I'll be open to that, be it just for fun or playtesting something, or if you wanted to playtest one of my customs that'd be fun but I won't push for that.

Just PM me if you're interested.

awesomeunleashed March 9th, 2014 12:03 AM

In the off-chance that someone would like to start a game in the next 10 minutes or so, there's a particular setup I'd like to try out.

infectedsloth March 25th, 2014 04:41 PM

If someone wants to get a lowish point game in, and doesn't mind that I test an SoV unit let me know.

aksisu11 March 28th, 2014 12:09 AM

Hi I would like to try an online game for the first time. I figure I should start now if I want to try and get into the online heroscape tournaments. Practice makes perfect. I would like to play around noon (eastern time) this friday or tomorrow basically.
It doesn't matter which map or points. I'll let you choose, just let me know so I can build it so it helps me get the feel of the game. Shoot me a pm if you are up and willing to play with an online heroscape "noob" ;)

~aksisu11

MegaSilver March 28th, 2014 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aksisu11 (Post 1923665)
Hi I would like to try an online game for the first time. I figure I should start now if I want to try and get into the online heroscape tournaments. Practice makes perfect. I would like to play around noon (eastern time) this friday or tomorrow basically.
It doesn't matter which map or points. I'll let you choose, just let me know so I can build it so it helps me get the feel of the game. Shoot me a pm if you are up and willing to play with an online heroscape "noob" ;)

~aksisu11

PM Sent. :)

aksisu11 March 28th, 2014 02:19 PM

First game online verses MegaSilver was awesome learned some stuff! Might of got my butt kicked, but oh well it was a learning experience. A few more and hopefully I will be ready for some OHS tournaments :D

MegaSilver March 28th, 2014 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aksisu11 (Post 1923756)
First game online verses MegaSilver was awesome learned some stuff! Might of got my butt kicked, but oh well it was a learning experience. A few more and hopefully I will be ready for some OHS tournaments :D

You also faced the currently 20th ranked OHS player, so yeah. ;)

Good game!

Foudzing March 28th, 2014 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MegaSilver (Post 1923757)
Quote:

Good game!

You can start right now aksisu. Losing vs Megasilver is completely normal he's a pure god at this game.

Sheep March 28th, 2014 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foudzing (Post 1923864)
Quote:

Quote:

Good game!

You can start right now aksisu. Losing vs Megasilver is completely normal he's a pure god at this game.

I only know one God, sir, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't look like Mittens. :razz:

And don't say that. I'm gonna need all the luck I can muster against him tonight.

Heroscaper Guy March 28th, 2014 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 1923868)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Good game!

I only know one God, sir, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't look like Mittens. :razz:

And don't say that. I'm gonna need all the luck I can muster against him tonight.

The correct quote is "there's only one God," but nice job working in an Avenger's quote.

Unhinged Manchild March 28th, 2014 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy (Post 1923874)
Quote:

Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 (Post 1923868)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Good game!

The correct quote is "there's only one God," but nice job working in an Avenger's quote.

Isn't it "there's only one God, and he doesn't dress like that" when Captain America refers to Thor or Loki? I haven't seen that movie in so long, even though I own it lol

MegaSilver March 28th, 2014 08:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Good game!

:lol:

You just can't face the fact that The Viper King beat you. ;)