Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Spider-Man (Miles) (II) (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=59889)

tcglkn October 8th, 2021 05:41 PM

The Book of Spider-Man (Miles) (II)

The Book of Spider-Man (Miles Morales - II)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 44
A VERY SPIDEY CHRISTMAS

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...esII_comic.png
Comic PDF

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...lesII_mini.png
Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Earth X set.
Its model number and name are #037b / Spider-Man.

Character Bio - "A hero isn't the one who always wins. It's the one who always tries."
- Miles Morales (Spider-Man Annual Vol 2 #1, Marvel)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

tcglkn October 8th, 2021 05:42 PM

Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Miles Morales) (II) - Design

NAME = SPIDER-MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = MILES MORALES

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 240

WEBBED UP 14
Any time an enemy figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Spider-Man would be moved, you may first roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, the figure may not be moved for the rest of this player turn.

VENOM BLAST STRIKE 14
Once per turn, when Spider-Man becomes engaged, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, the opponent's figure receives one wound and may not move for the rest of this player turn.

SPIDER-AGILITY 2
After Spider-Man attacks an adjacent figure, he may move up to 2 spaces with his Swing Line special power. If he moves at least one space, he may attack an adjacent figure one additional time.

SWING LINE 4
Instead of his normal move, Spider-Man may move up to 4 spaces with Swing Line. When moving with Swing Line, Spider-Man has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

tcglkn October 8th, 2021 05:42 PM

@Arkham
@Arch-vile
@LordVenoc
@Lord Pyre
@MrNobody
@Ronin

tcglkn October 8th, 2021 05:44 PM

So I went with Bat's combined version here over Swing Line and Spider-Agility. But I also just realized that does leave him unable to use his Swing power when taking a turn with Spider-UK which I think is enough of a problem that I'll stick with the 4 power version.

IAmBatman October 8th, 2021 05:51 PM

Fair enough. Lets you drop the Spider-Verse tag at least, then.

I do like how I snuck in the wounding again in the first power (I'm hoping/assuming you noticed?) which makes him a nice pick with a lot of Spider-folk (Recruits, OG C3G Peter, etc.) that like to move figures around so easily.

tcglkn October 8th, 2021 05:55 PM

I noticed. This fits at 6.6 font which is probably bigger than most Spider-Folks:
Quote:

WEBBED UP 14
Any time an enemy figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Spider-Man would be moved, you may first roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, the figure may not be moved and receives one wound.

VENOM BLAST STRIKE 14
Once per turn, when Spider-Man becomes engaged, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, the opponent's figure receives one wound and may not move for the rest of this player turn.

SPIDER-AGILITY 2
After Spider-Man attacks an adjacent figure, he may move up to 2 spaces with his Swing Line special power. If he moves at least one space, he may attack an adjacent figure one additional time.

SWING LINE 4
Instead of his normal move, Spider-Man may move up to 4 spaces with Swing Line. When moving with Swing Line, Spider-Man has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

tcglkn October 11th, 2021 11:59 AM

SP updated with the 4 power take. While this is slightly less elegant, all Web Warriors from Bats really did was combine Agility and Swing Line into one power, but that prevented it from being used when UK gives out his move only turn. So it just doesn't work with a key factional piece in that form.

I think we're good to go to initial testing here so I'll propose that.

MrNobody October 11th, 2021 12:31 PM

Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Miles Morales) (II) - VOTE for I

Yea

Lord Pyre October 11th, 2021 12:44 PM

Yea

Arch-vile October 11th, 2021 01:02 PM

Yea

IAmBatman October 11th, 2021 02:53 PM

Getting about 260 on the calculator. Yea for testing.

LordVenoc October 11th, 2021 03:30 PM

Yea